Looking for a "light" slavery mod

Hello, I really want to spice up my Skyrims sexual pacifist run with some capture/slavery mod. My problem is that, despite which one I look at, all of them seem like hardcore BDSM types, which is just not my cup of tea. Perhaps there is a "light" slavery mod? What I mean is that you don't get put in like a rubber suit, get nipple piercings, you don't get beat up or put in painful machines. In short, I want a slavery mod where you get captured (possibly via Defeat mod), get your hands tied up, put in a cage and occasionally get to have forced sex with your captives until you find a way to escape. Or perhaps like a pet play style mod, did not really see one here.

P.S. i know there are similar mods like that for Death Alternative but I'd prefer if it had functionality with SexLab framework.

In short, I want a slavery mod where you get captured (possibly via Defeat mod), get your hands tied up, put in a cage and occasionally get to have forced sex with your captives until you find a way to escape. Or perhaps like a pet play style mod, did not really see one here.

SD+ by skyrimll with SD Cages by Inte. You can use it with Defeat via Death Altenative. Though i don't consider SD+ is a "light" player slavery mod, pretty complex mod but that's just me.

In short, I want a slavery mod where you get captured (possibly via Defeat mod), get your hands tied up, put in a cage and occasionally get to have forced sex with your captives until you find a way to escape. Or perhaps like a pet play style mod, did not really see one here.

SD+ by skyrimll with SD Cages by Inte. You can use it with Defeat via Death Altenative. Though i don't consider SD+ is a "light" player slavery mod, pretty complex mod but that's just me.

Yeah, SD+ is indeed not exactly the lightest of mods out there. I believe there is however a mod floating around here that turns your followers into "lolitas", mening that they will get urges to use you from time to time and you have to wear a collar for them. I guess that is light enough for you?

Yeah, SD+ is indeed not exactly the lightest of mods out there. I believe there is however a mod floating around here that turns your followers into "lolitas", mening that they will get urges to use you from time to time and you have to wear a collar for them. I guess that is light enough for you?

Yes indeed it adds way more than I desire, however, how "heavy" is it on customization? From the mod page it says you can do a custom slave outfit (also I've seen people talk about modifying the escape difficulty), but what about devices and actions that the master can use on you? I would of just installed it and tried it, but I'm currently almost at my cap of mods and SD+ require some other mods that also require other mods, so if I will commit, I will need to make room for it. So perhaps you might remember what were the possibilities?.

Yes indeed it adds way more than I desire, however, how "heavy" is it on customization? From the mod page it says you can do a custom slave outfit (also I've seen people talk about modifying the escape difficulty), but what about devices and actions that the master can use on you? I would of just installed it and tried it, but I'm currently almost at my cap of mods and SD+ require some other mods that also require other mods, so if I will commit, I will need to make room for it. So perhaps you might remember what were the possibilities?.

Well, if you want to make SD+ mods work, only go with these mods. It is highly not recommended to use them with mods that do other completely things like new worldspaces or quests. it doesn't even have to be sexual at all either. Hydras slaves mod is very infamous fr that. It basically adds a crapton of new npc's and a few locations that are only used as eyecandy. Go for functionality before decoration in my opinion.

I don't know how good your PC is but you should be safe running it in a mod load of 100-120-ish mods IF you don't use graphical overhauls. I'm playing skyrim on a pisspoor laptop but i'm managing a stable (most of the time) 150 mods with defeat, zaz, sexlab, devious devices running on it all at the same time. It is only with mods like things in the dark and miaslair that i have to be a bit patient. Some skse tweaks do help too and if you suffer from the infinite loading screens bug, there is a tweak that fixes that too.

Yes, you can have custom slave outfit set by your own. For devices, usually it just shackles, magical collars that supress your player breathing if you attempt to escape and of course a gag if you annoy your captor to much, and for actions, it will fully depend on what your character does, you'll be given a tasks (per day) whether it's sex and punishment/player humilitiation, collecting some gold/food/misc items and this part is the actual complex gameplay that i mentioned about, because you don't really know how many/much your actions to fulfill the task. Challeging for those who like pick and guess challege, but can really frustrating for mainstream player (like me). Still the best mod for player enslavement for me tbh. If you want more information you can open the github faq for SD+. 

SD+ crashes with my game...

in fact, amod like "be the slave of somebody" (vanilla NPCs), make some tasks, and, at the end, be sold or free...

Running several heavy scripted mods right now with pretty borked mods installations here and there, but i managed to get SD+ and SD cages running, though i only enable it if i want it. Uncompability between mods is most likely the cause with your game crashes.  

Well, if you want to make SD+ mods work, only go with these mods. It is highly not recommended to use them with mods that do other completely things like new worldspaces or quests. it doesn't even have to be sexual at all either. Hydras slaves mod is very infamous fr that. It basically adds a crapton of new npc's and a few locations that are only used as eyecandy. Go for functionality before decoration in my opinion.

I don't know how good your PC is but you should be safe running it in a mod load of 100-120-ish mods IF you don't use graphical overhauls. I'm playing skyrim on a pisspoor laptop but i'm managing a stable (most of the time) 150 mods with defeat, zaz, sexlab, devious devices running on it all at the same time. It is only with mods like things in the dark and miaslair that i have to be a bit patient. Some skse tweaks do help too and if you suffer from the infinite loading screens bug, there is a tweak that fixes that too.

Well my PC is.. outdated by today's standards, but I run 317 mods based on the NMM and at 253 active plugins (Skyrim can only handle 255 max). I don't use any graphical mods, apart the ones that increase FPS and I get around 35-40 FPS, sometimes it`s ~20 like in Ragged Flagon.

Yes, you can have custom slave outfit set by your own. For devices, usually it just shackles, magical collars that supress your player breathing if you attempt to escape and of course a gag if you annoy your captor to much, and for actions, it will fully depend on what your character does, you'll be given a tasks (per day) whether it's sex and punishment/player humilitiation, collecting some gold/food/misc items and this part is the actual complex gameplay that i mentioned about, because you don't really know how many/much your actions to fulfill the task. Challeging for those who like pick and guess challege, but can really frustrating for mainstream player (like me). Still the best mod for player enslavement for me tbh. If you want more information you can open the github faq for SD+. 

Well I guess I should just try to install it and attempt to configure it. I'm fine with shackles and collars, I just don't want any latex suites or horse boots or piercings. I'm not really a hardcore immersive Skyrim player, but I do want things to be more or less fitting and don't look like it came from the 21st century BDSM movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived