JH NPC85 All-In-One Package

theman123

Have you ever wanted beautiful women that covers a LARGE amount of npcs without having to do too much work like a lazy ass like me? Then you're in luck because I've found a website that has a JH NPC85 pack! No need to download 15 different files and have like 10 esps clogging up your load order. I made this thread cause I wanted to share my discovery (tho a lot of you probably knew this) and I wanted everyone to have an easier time installing the mod.

You do have to create an account in the site but its pretty easy. No need to verify it either, you could just make a dummy email account.

There are 5 files but you only need one and it is the one that's simply "JH_skyrim_people.7z" The other ones are the Japanese and Korean versions. The NPC pack also creates a bug in solitude during the beheading event when you first enter the city that stops the scene from playing (making everyone just stand around in front of the gate!) so there's an esp. file in it as well.

Happy fapping!

https://nsfwmods.com/forums/topic/272-jh-people-npc-cosmetic-surgery-englishkoreajapanese-ver-integration-pack/

(Note: This is not my mod nor am I the person who created the package. I'm just some guy who wants to spread the love c;)

There's Dames of Skyrim over on Nexus which covers over 150 female NPCs. It comes in two different versions and is similar to Bijin in terms of looks.

Cool! I'll go check it out. Though this mod covers over 500+ Npcs, both generic and unique

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for bringing this here. I've been using jh people since it showed up in Leyendas AIO and it is nice to cut the esps down to one. I've experienced the Solitude execution bug in two games and had no idea of its origin, so thanks for the explanation too! When you do the execution thing with the esp provided active can you then deactivate it after the sequence is complete?

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much for bringing this here. I've been using jh people since it showed up in Leyendas AIO and it is nice to cut the esps down to one. I've experienced the Solitude execution bug in two games and had no idea of its origin, so thanks for the explanation too! When you do the execution thing with the esp provided active can you then deactivate it after the sequence is complete?

Thanks again!

Hello! I'm sorry for the super late reply. I had no idea people were still checking this out, not to mention commenting on it lol. But about your question regarding with the execution esp, I think it's pretty safe (though I've never tested it!) to deactivate it once you've gone through with the event. But just to make sure, you should clean your save game after you deactivate it.

IMO, anytime you deactivate a esp for any saved game, you should always clean said saved game file. Even if it's super small like the execution esp.

I use this to clean my saves: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/?   <<<<<<  (just plugging this in for anyone else who don't know about it!)

Personally, I keep the execution esp activated in case I decide to create new characters, but if you really need more room for additional esps and you're certain you're only gonna play on a single character, then you're free to deactivate it I guess

Thank you for checking out the thread! Happy fapping ;)

Archived