This may be a tad late but, → http://dl.3dmgame.com/201704/103599.html ← seems to be a more 'polished' nude mod than what was posted earlier in this thread.

Seems that I can't unpack it, it just instantly says that it's done and nothing comes out, but I can replace data12 with it. This IS a permanent nude mod, by the way. It's on all the time, even during sequences! Don't think it will work during cutscenes, obviously, since they're pre-rendered. I personally would like to have this on only during wicked weaves and the like, like the first mod, but this is the next step!

Would someone on this thread please be very kind and explain thoroughly how to navigate the 3dm site? I see it referenced many times on this forum but I have never figured it out... Please PM me or if you don't mind explaining it in this thread, that'd be fine also. If there is a video or external site that explains it, simply pointing me toward that would be sufficient.

Thanks in advance! I also share your interest to see Bayonetta in all her glory.

"Cannot open '3DMGAME-monv1pc.Guo.Ti.mod.7z' as archive"

That is the error I get every time I try to extract the 7z file.
 Anyone have any clue what is going on for me?

Update:Tried a different download and this one was an rar file. This one starts to unpack but gets locked up at pl0089.dat saying unexpected end of data

I'm sure every one wait to see satisfying Bayonetta nude mod and it is just matter of time the modder will come up with interesting mods

Regarding to the posted mod I've just did search on the 3dmgame

And I found it witch it is released recentlly

777 modder has a big appreciation of his work

I'm sure every one wait to see satisfying Bayonetta nude mod and it is just matter of time the modder will come up with interesting mods

Regarding to the posted mod I've just did search on the 3dmgame

And I found it witch it is released recentlly

777 modder has a big appreciation of his work

It just cpk file do some unpack, over right , thin pack again

All mode instruction you will find it in the mod folder

For the record, I fucking hate Baidu and similiar asian download sites, when i'm downloading something from them, the download just seems to come to a screeching halt for me ALL THE GODDAMN TIME

And trust me when I say it has absolutely nothing to do with my internet

You know you do not need to repack every time?

Just put for exemple, the file pl0000.dat in the folder "data/pl/"

Are you saying you can just extract the cpk files within the game's data folder and just run the game with the extracted files?

Are you saying you can just extract the cpk files within the game's data folder and just run the game with the extracted files?

no, but you can keep an extracted data12 folder that you add new mods to, and then repack it each time. this way, you can also combine mods, so that instead of having only one nude outfit you can have each one nude.

no, but you can keep an extracted data12 folder that you add new mods to, and then repack it each time. this way, you can also combine mods, so that instead of having only one nude outfit you can have each one nude.

Actually, I just tried it and it works. I extracted just the pl folder from data12.cpk into the game's data folder and put some modded dat files into it. I made sure I had the original data12.cpk file in the data folder, and not a modded one. And the mods still work.

Actually, I just tried it and it works. I extracted just the pl folder from data12.cpk into the game's data folder and put some modded dat files into it. I made sure I had the original data12.cpk file in the data folder, and not a modded one. And the mods still work.

oh, how cool!