While a mod which adds detail to Bayonetta's nude model (it already exists in the game files and is used in sparing instances following Wicked Weave finishers) would be cute, I'd be just as interested in seeing if mod possibilities include the creation of alternate costumes (perhaps similar to those seen in the WiiU release) if not slightly more so.

I'm just glad the game is finally on PC so I dont have to get a console. Part 2 will never be on PC because Nintendo Japan are a super old dinosaurs that don't know how the modern world functions. But we can play that one with emulators at least. Eventually.

Part 2 will never be on PC because Nintendo Japan are a super old dinosaurs that don't know how the modern world functions. But we can play that one with emulators at least. Eventually.

Well, Bayonetta 2 works pretty good on newest Cemu, just some audio issues and graphical flickering in some parts, but still works good.

Anyways I agree her hair clothing would be perfect for nude mode.

Part 2 will never be on PC because Nintendo Japan are a super old dinosaurs that don't know how the modern world functions. But we can play that one with emulators at least. Eventually.

Well, Bayonetta 2 works pretty good on newest Cemu, just some audio issues and graphical flickering in some parts, but still works good.

Anyways I agree her hair clothing would be perfect for nude mode.

The exploding sound is really hard to overlook...

Part 2 will never be on PC because Nintendo Japan are a super old dinosaurs that don't know how the modern world functions.

Well, at least someone here doesn't understand how the world works :P

The second game wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Nintendo. And they're not about to release a game that they own on a competeing system.

Anyone know how to open .DAT files for Sega/Platinum games?

I'm going to try playing around with stuff and see what I can learn about modding.

I know some people have managed to rip assets from the Xbox 360 versions several years ago.

this tool can do this but it bit not comfortable to use(for me personally)((  so ill wait and hope for more better toolsDTT2DDS.rar

Anyone know how to open .DAT files for Sega/Platinum games?

I'm going to try playing around with stuff and see what I can learn about modding.

I know some people have managed to rip assets from the Xbox 360 versions several years ago.

this tool can do this but it bit not comfortable to use(for me personally)(( so ill wait and hope for more better tools DTT2DDS.rar

Thanks, that's really helpful actually.

I've been unpacking and poking around but I don't really know what I'm doing.

I'll definitely keep unpacking files and seeing what I can do just for fun. Hopefully I'll learn something.

Part 2 will never be on PC because Nintendo Japan are a super old dinosaurs that don't know how the modern world functions.

The second game wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Nintendo. And they're not about to release a game that they own on a competeing system.

No ones going to buy their consoles just for a few games. It's common knowledge that they funded the game's production. PC isn't a competing* system. Nintendo is just now getting into the mobile market and like always, are the last ones to catch on. Before saying i don't know anything about how things work, maybe do a little research first. http://www.businessinsider.com/most-popular-game-platforms-developers-chart-2017-3%20

Nintendo Japan has always been behind the times. They're the ones who don't want any footage of their games on youtube to monetized whether it's a review or not because they have no concept of what fair use or free advertising is. This is all old news. Game developers in Japan have been stubborn in the same way for years until about 2014 and they've seen success on the PC so more and more are starting to release games on PC, nearly a decade after the rest of the world. And here we are with Nintendo being the last ones to jump onto the mobile market and they'll be the last ones to jump to PC, if ever.

So, yes, I do know how the world works. My college courses aren't a complete waste.

No ones going to buy their consoles just for a few games. It's common knowledge that they funded the game's production. PC isn't a competing* system. Nintendo is just now getting into the mobile market and like always, are the last ones to catch on. Before saying i don't know anything about how things work, maybe do a little research first. http://www.businessinsider.com/most-popular-game-platforms-developers-chart-2017-3%20

Nintendo Japan has always been behind the times. They're the ones who don't want any footage of their games on youtube to monetized whether it's a review or not because they have no concept of what fair use or free advertising is. This is all old news. Game developers in Japan have been stubborn in the same way for years until about 2014 and they've seen success on the PC so more and more are starting to release games on PC, nearly a decade after the rest of the world. And here we are with Nintendo being the last ones to jump onto the mobile market and they'll be the last ones to jump to PC, if ever.

So, yes, I do know how the world works. My college courses aren't a complete waste.

The Switch has sold over two million units, no doubt because people really want to play Breath of the Wild. That's how it is with every console that's ever existed - console manufacturers want people to buy their systems, and what's the best way to that? Exclusives! You don't have a particular system and you really want to play a certain game on it, you need to buy that system. And it's not just Nintendo - Sony have a great deal of exclusives on their systems that will never see a release anywhere else. Because then, what reason do they have to buy the system? That's how the console industry has always worked.

And as for your comment about the PC not being a competing system - seems the console manufacturers disagree with you. Sony has stated the PS4 Pro is mostly competing with the PC rather than the Xbox One. And given that a lot of multiformat games also get a PC release, it's clear that they do see the PC as a competitor.

Also, comparing PC gaming and mobile gaming is like comparing apples and oranges. Not everyone has a gaming PC, but pretty much everyone has a smartphone. Mobile games are simple, straightforward and inexpensive while PC and console games are much larger in scope. And given Nintendo's success in the handheld market, which do you think they would me more inclined to go with?

Oh, and if you want to provide a link, probably best to make sure it works first :P

Who cares about this and that and Bayo 2 and Nintendo exclusive blah blah blah!!!

We need someone to post the nude mod from the 3DM board like right now!!!

I agree with you

But are we sure just one modder claim he had successed to modify Bayonetta nude mod without ever share a review it ?

Who cares about this and that and Bayo 2 and Nintendo exclusive blah blah blah!!!

We need someone to post the nude mod from the 3DM board like right now!!!

I agree with you

But are we sure just one modder claim he had successed to modify Bayonetta nude mod without ever share a review it ?

Sorry for the double post ✋

Can we just stick to this thread for Bayo modding? Anyway I found this screenshot through google digging. I think this is the DL link but I'm trying to figure it out: http://dl.3dmgame.com/201704/103455.html

Thanks for posting the link. I think I've downloaded it.

It looks like you need to use the (provided) tools to unpack your local cpk files in the Data folder and then rename/replace two DDS files with the ones given in the download. Then repack the cpks,which takes a couple of hours.

If I get it working I will write step by step instructions, but I keep ballsing up. Probably just best to wait untill a proper mod is released.

Can we just stick to this thread for Bayo modding? Anyway I found this screenshot through google digging. I think this is the DL link but I'm trying to figure it out: http://dl.3dmgame.com/201704/103455.html

Thanks for posting the link. I think I've downloaded it.

It looks like you need to use the (provided) tools to unpack your local cpk files in the Data folder and then rename/replace two DDS files with the ones given in the download. Then repack the cpks,which takes a couple of hours.

If I get it working I will write step by step instructions, but I keep ballsing up. Probably just best to wait untill a proper mod is released.

i don't know how to inject the dds in, it doesn't take long to repack the file for me. If I put in the pl0000.dat file into the cpk it doesnt do anything i dont think

You need to unpack the data12.cpk with the CPK tools on a new folder, and then replace the pl0000.dat in the new folder with the .dat from the mod.Once you've done that, you need to to use the cpk tools again to build a new data12.cpk.

If you succeed, your data12.cpk should be around 1 gig.

post-1847890-0-44570100-1492425580_thumb.png