Now I'm speaking of male body in general, though this topic may be of use for those who want to work with female body types.

I am sticking with Better Males Sundracon male body mesh. This is my default body at the moment. I love it's shape, it's classic. But I miss FavoredSoul's males. I would really like to have both in my game. Is it ever possible to appoint, e.g. FavoredSoul's body mesh for redguard race? That's it to start with.

Now I'm speaking of male body in general, though this topic may be of use for those who want to work with female body types.

I am sticking with Better Males Sundracon male body mesh. This is my default body at the moment. I love it's shape, it's classic. But I miss FavoredSoul's males. I would really like to have both in my game. Is it ever possible to appoint, e.g. FavoredSoul's body mesh for redguard race? That's it to start with.

I'm not very familiar with how the races get their skins and meshes but i do that you can define a custom path for armors and clothes. I think all of the humanoid playable creatures use the same mesh. However i do remember that someone already made something like this for female but that one was just randomizing bodies in general, not exactly for certain races only. But if that one managed to do something like this i guess it should be possible for races alone. I wish i could give you more information on this but i'm not exactly a scripter.

170411035734799250.jpg

d64

170411035742872339.jpg

copy paste nakedtorso as new record nakedtorsoredguard

nif path of whatever body you want

only for redguard, so delete of all the other races

and delete redguard race from nakedtorso (redguards will equip nakedtorsoredguard instead of nakedtorso)

same for hand feet

armors will use whatever there is in the replacer that win the load order, unless

170411035739703606.jpg

170411035740473807.jpg

time consuming crap

yatol, on 11 Apr 2017 - 4:45 PM, said:
170411035734799250.jpg
d64
170411035742872339.jpg
copy paste nakedtorso as new record nakedtorsoredguard
nif path of whatever body you want
only for redguard, so delete of all the other races
and delete redguard race from nakedtorso (redguards will equip nakedtorsoredguard instead of nakedtorso)
same for hand feet

armors will use whatever there is in the replacer that win the load order, unless
170411035739703606.jpg

170411035740473807.jpg
time consuming crap

Guess, I understant. Thank you. Gonna try.

Oh, forgot to ask. What is time consuming, fussing with armor? Sundracon and FavoredSoul are both Better Males' children, so they seem to use the same UVs, feet are the same...

terrorofmorrowind, on 11 Apr 2017 - 4:06 PM, said:

seahorse, on 11 Apr 2017 - 3:41 PM, said:

I'm not very familiar with how the races get their skins and meshes but i do that you can define a custom path for armors and clothes. I think all of the humanoid playable creatures use the same mesh. However i do remember that someone already made something like this for female but that one was just randomizing bodies in general, not exactly for certain races only. But if that one managed to do something like this i guess it should be possible for races alone. I wish i could give you more information on this but i'm not exactly a scripter.

Randomizing would be better. Thanks.

Oh, forgot to ask. What is time consuming, fussing with armor? Sundracon and FavoredSoul are both Better Males' children, so they seem to use the same UVs, feet are the same...

if same uv map, bandit armor should load redguard nakedtorso texture on redguard, and nakedtorso texture on the nords, imperial, whatever

there aren't much redguards in game, they aren't worth a custom texture

if same uv map, bandit armor should load redguard nakedtorso texture on redguard, and nakedtorso texture on the nords, imperial, whatever

there aren't much redguards in game, they aren't worth a custom texture

Not exactly the same. There's a small difference on thighs. I had to add textureset. But as the thighs are usually covered with clothes when clothes are on, it should have no matter. Naked body looks perfect. In CK. Gonna check them in game.

btw I'm already done  :) Thanks again. I mean I have done.

Archived