[WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

Sorry for the super late update, I kinda got distracted :P

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.attachicon.gifFemaleBodyShaved.rar

Then, a little personal project of mine, making dancing thralls use slightly more sexy clothing, stuff like the wraps you start in, Darfari outfits and so on. The Exiles_ faction thralls are topless. attachicon.gifSexyThralls.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face attachicon.gifThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

The animation looks like this, though it's much, much longer and doesn't fit a single gfycat. 

Can someone fix "This Mod" please. The guy is brilliant and while the one on page five is good this mod in the shaved version is actually Great. Hope someone will fix.Thanx for all you guys do for us.

Each game update breaks compiled mods, you have to compile a mod if you want it to work with new version. So there are original files attached to the first post of this thread, you can edit them any way you want -- especially because there are some rigging issues in those meshes.

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.attachicon.gifFemaleBodyShaved.rar

Then, a little personal project of mine, making dancing thralls use slightly more sexy clothing, stuff like the wraps you start in, Darfari outfits and so on. The Exiles_ faction thralls are topless. attachicon.gifSexyThralls.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face attachicon.gifThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

The animation looks like this, though it's much, much longer and doesn't fit a single gfycat. 

Can someone fix "This Mod" please. The guy is brilliant and while the one on page five is good this mod in the shaved version is actually Great. Hope someone will fix.Thanx for all you guys do for us.

Each game update breaks compiled mods, you have to compile a mod if you want it to work with new version. So there are original files attached to the first post of this thread, you can edit them any way you want -- especially because there are some rigging issues in those meshes.

So, are there any user friendly tutorials on Compiling textures for dummies? =P This mod is definitely worth trying to learn but I am really technologically challenged.

So, are there any user friendly tutorials on Compiling textures for dummies? =P This mod is definitely worth trying to learn but I am really technologically challenged.

There were some tutorial videos about modding Conan Exiles earlier in this thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.11.2017 at 2:38 AM, KHOLBAZANA said:

The armpits hair, the heavier bush is still planned right? I hope the thicker more abundant hair is still planned too, with hair covering buttholes, navels and why not thighs, legs and even arms for a full beauty in wilderness.

Can't tell if sarcasm or frustration. :confused:

Original textures had such thing like armpit and pubic hair. The presense of such hair is the main reason, why we made it '3d', like hair on the head and on the face of your character.

If you're just not satisfied with the execution (bad textures, animation glitches).. Well, we're trying to improve our skills and our 'crafts'. Also, you could hire professional full-time artists for a kinda top-notch execution, or just could make yourself a slider for switching shaved and unshaved versions, like some dude here.

On 16.11.2017 at 6:07 AM, Kargrin said:

There are good news tho, the latest patch didn't break many mods... thats an improvement

It broke all my physics assets for meshes though.. And there's some strane stuff going on with materials again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at work, so can't search too much yet... Can I ask a quick question about that, Petro? I'd there a guide so noob like me can learn how to compile that mod?  I've downloaded the devkit, and blender but haven't had time to learn anything yet.  Is this something a new person could do reasonably?  I'd love to use Serethals modded version of yours. 

Edit : please pardon my ignorance. I don't mean to sound like I'm expecting stuff to be easy, either... Just asking to see if it's basic or if there may be a guide somewhere I suppose.  Thank you! 

6 hours ago, merctime said:

I'm at work, so can't search too much yet... Can I ask a quick question about that, Petro? I'd there a guide so noob like me can learn how to compile that mod?  I've downloaded the devkit, and blender but haven't had time to learn anything yet.  Is this something a new person could do reasonably?  I'd love to use Serethals modded version of yours. 

Edit : please pardon my ignorance. I don't mean to sound like I'm expecting stuff to be easy, either... Just asking to see if it's basic or if there may be a guide somewhere I suppose.  Thank you! 

It's okay, we're no professionals either, just a bunch of pervs and hobbyist-modders. You can look through some videos (earlier in this thread), they're quite short. Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJH35qFmHN0

Also the only thing that makes my mod is just replacing StaticMesh values - from standart to my variant (the source is included in the first post) CharacterAssembleLibrary in sequence GetDefaultMeshForBodyPart for 'Full' nudity level. You can plug any meshes there and they'll work as 'default' for characters. After you done that - there's a button on top of the menu bar, which compiles the mod into a file of specific format.

Also, I don't have Serethals' sources (as far as I know he haven't posted source meshes yet).

3 hours ago, PetroPoroshenko said:

It's okay, we're no professionals either, just a bunch of pervs and hobbyist-modders.

Hell yeah, baby!  \o/

You can look through some videos (earlier in this thread), they're quite short. Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJH35qFmHN0

Also the only thing that makes my mod is just replacing StaticMesh values - from standart to my variant (the source is included in the first post) CharacterAssembleLibrary in sequence GetDefaultMeshForBodyPart for 'Full' nudity level. You can plug any meshes there and they'll work as 'default' for characters. After you done that - there's a button on top of the menu bar, which compiles the mod into a file of specific format.

This is a great start for me!  Thank you.  I've actually started looking into Hell Sauna's tutes last weekend, but a busy workweek and being wiped in the weekday nights makes me lose stuff from weekend to weekend.  It'll sink in I think.  I'll plug away here and there.  I do appreciate the specific info on how you did stuff.

Also, I don't have Serethals' sources (as far as I know he haven't posted source meshes yet).

I understand many modders/coders don't care for giving out source, and that's respectably their business... But I TOTALLY hope that guy shows up again, and drops source for his Sexiles version and maybe also his body mesh work.  Still, might be better practice for me to load up your source in the OP and try my hand at snipping.  I have read the banter here between yourself, Kargrin, and others, about seams and smoothing/whatnot... All excellent tips for a nooby-mcnoobface such as myself ;)

On 10/23/2017 at 8:41 AM, PetroPoroshenko said:

Some strange stuff going on with the attachments..

Here are the pictures:

post-1789935-0-10020000-1508762460_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-77303000-1508762466_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-02915200-1508762471_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-98509000-1508762475_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-68939500-1508762480_thumb.png

post-1789935-0-38751600-1508762484_thumb.png

So I unfortunately haven't been able to figure this one out. I am working in Blender 2.77; It doesn't seem to look very similar to your pictures, and I can't even figure out how to get it to display normal tangent lines.

So far I have located the normals modifier:

image.png.adf38de318f6d2034508a8aea04a8286.png

But I don't quite know what to do next. 

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

The sphere image guide is for 3DS Max.

The process is not needed in blender, if you import the original body you should be fine.

tbh I don't have the blender experience to modify the original body; I'm not really a modeler. That's why I was using the one petro already made/modified. 

6 hours ago, Delta1092 said:

A bit off topic: I'm having some trouble with the unreal editor in that I cannot save any new assets. I keep getting a save failed message every time I try to save anything. Anyone else had this problem and found a fix? Thanks!

Saving some kind of assets (especially - new) is only available in /mods directory.

15 hours ago, tESTMHH said:

So I unfortunately haven't been able to figure this one out. I am working in Blender 2.77; It doesn't seem to look very similar to your pictures, and I can't even figure out how to get it to display normal tangent lines.

So far I have located the normals modifier:

image.png.adf38de318f6d2034508a8aea04a8286.png

But I don't quite know what to do next. 

Don't have any idea about blender, I'm using 3ds max. But using blender may be a good idea, just because its ability to import propper normals.

On 06.12.2017 at 8:39 PM, TheLonelyBananas said:

i was wondering if there is a working mod to improve the body meshes at this moment.

Not sure. The old one stopped working about 2 month ago. Don't know if anyone has recompiled this mod. Also there were some 'visible seam' issues last time, so exporting in 3ds max was not the best idea...

On 12/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, PetroPoroshenko said:

Not sure. The old one stopped working about 2 month ago. Don't know if anyone has recompiled this mod. Also there were some 'visible seam' issues last time, so exporting in 3ds max was not the best idea...

I'm not actively working on it. Honestly, what we really need is a higher poly count mesh in the breast/torso region. And don't even get me started on first person view...ugghhhh.

If I'm going to work on it, I really need to learn how to edit the current mesh (adding vertices, modeling nipples, whatevs). 

• 1 month later...

Hey, guys, it's time for some update on the mod!

Just fixed some geometry and rigging on lowerbody and upperbody meshes. Body-part seams are still present though (because I'm still using MAX). 

FBX files are located in the archive, the mod PAK file is also included, so you can try out your new vaginas in the game.

Any feedback, help on fixing tangents' or normals' issues (through any other software like maya, rhino etc) is appreciated.

P.S. You can modify, include, distribute the mod and source files as you wish.

EnhancedFemales.pak

Source.rar

Lowerbody_enhanced_standard_front_t.PNG

Lowerbody_enhanced_standard_t.PNG

upperrbody_enhanced_standard.PNG

upperrbody_enhanced_standard_front.PNG

Also, here's the shaved version of this mod, if you like (seams are still present though).

Also, need to mention, that this mod hasn't been tested with other mods that add/modify pubic hair.

If you have any doubts on compability, then just import files from the source and set the material of pubic hair on both meshes to a transparent one, like 'M_Transparent'.

EnhancedFemalesShaved.pak

Lowerbody_enhanced_standard_shaved.PNG

Lowerbody_enhanced_standard_shaved_front.PNG

2 hours ago, MagnusDGG said:

how do I get it to work? I added it to my mod list, and made sure it's on...but my game just crashes? 

EDIT: I only crash when my world starts, not when the game starts.

Emm.. It works fine for me. Maybe it's about an update, that came a couple of days ago (again)?