[WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

Sorry for the super late update, I kinda got distracted :P

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.attachicon.gifFemaleBodyShaved.rar

Then, a little personal project of mine, making dancing thralls use slightly more sexy clothing, stuff like the wraps you start in, Darfari outfits and so on. The Exiles_ faction thralls are topless. attachicon.gifSexyThralls.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face attachicon.gifThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

The animation looks like this, though it's much, much longer and doesn't fit a single gfycat. 

OMG that's a dance from SWG! I miss that game, this is definitely getting downloaded and used asap :D

how do you get the nudity to work in the game? i have to set to full but my character is still in her rags :/

Are you playing online?

Then it depends on the server, you play on.

Are you singleplaying?

Then something is broken.

how do you get the nudity to work in the game? i have to set to full but my character is still in her rags :/

Nudity depends on server settings. In singleplayer you can set nudity in options->server settings or in steamapps/common/Conan Exiles/Conan Sandbox/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/ServerSettings.ini

Just set MaxNudity=2 in that .ini file if your Server Settings ingame menu not working. I had this problem with a very old save from february.

For multiplayer... Well, find a new server that has maximum nudity, or if you are an admin, set MaxNudity=2 in .ini file and reboot the server.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made some changes. Improved meshes, added body hair, but still using the default textures. And there's still some skinning glitches of course.  As always, there are sources attached: .MAX files and .FBX files. Also I've compiled the MOD pak file, but haven't tested it yet (let me know if it works). Also, to use sources in UE editor you need to change the infamous CharacterAssemblyLibrary's pointers. Well, that's it.

P.S. Old topic (gone for good).

Have a question about this why not remove the body hair? I almost feel like the labia is so big cause it couldn't be seen otherwise through the bush....

Maybe I am wrong but I am just giving my feedback.

Well, it's all about realism. People have body hair by the default. You can remove the hair by setting its material opacity to 0 and also you can use shaved-bald texture for the body. Second, in real life the labia size is varied, but women with developed musculature tend to have larger labia. The game's female models have very pronounced musculature, so it's logical to assume that their genitals would have large labia.

If it's about realism, you wouldn't find many with body hair in conan. The setites especially. 

I've made some changes. Improved meshes, added body hair, but still using the default textures. And there's still some skinning glitches of course.  As always, there are sources attached: .MAX files and .FBX files. Also I've compiled the MOD pak file, but haven't tested it yet (let me know if it works). Also, to use sources in UE editor you need to change the infamous CharacterAssemblyLibrary's pointers. Well, that's it.

Have a question about this why not remove the body hair? I almost feel like the labia is so big cause it couldn't be seen otherwise through the bush....

Well, it's all about realism. People have body hair by the default. You can remove the hair by setting its material opacity to 0 and also you can use shaved-bald texture for the body. Second, in real life the labia size is varied, but women with developed musculature tend to have larger labia. The game's female models have very pronounced musculature, so it's logical to assume that their genitals would have large labia.

If it's about realism, you wouldn't find many with body hair in conan. The setites especially. 

I agree with this. Many seem to entirely forget what real-world culture the Setites were based on. Too many are quick to assume that shaving body hair is a modern concept or that the tools to achieve this weren't available. Some people just love being contrarians without the references to back up their claims. 

Man I am glad I am not the only one who voiced his opinion on this xD

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.attachicon.gifFemaleBodyShaved.rar

Then, a little personal project of mine, making dancing thralls use slightly more sexy clothing, stuff like the wraps you start in, Darfari outfits and so on. The Exiles_ faction thralls are topless. attachicon.gifSexyThralls.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face attachicon.gifThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

The animation looks like this, though it's much, much longer and doesn't fit a single gfycat. 

Will you update this if you get the chance and time? Maybe a less hourglass shaped labia majora? and more detail on the booty too?

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that PetroPoroshenko and Rebel Girl have not abandoned the mod ...

Updated HD version? Bush & No Bush. Smaller Lips? It was discussed and it's June already.

Will you update this if you get the chance and time? Maybe a less hourglass shaped labia majora? and more detail on the booty too?

Have a problem - mods does't works! For example, if I install this mod - the character is invisible. Install the mod Sexile - after loading game crashes.Can you tell me something?

Hello, guys, unfortunatley every single game update almost destroyes my mod (does not work in the most recent update). I'll take some time to update the resources (meshes, textures) - I'll fix them based on your propositions. But I have no idea what to do with these constant updates and mod corruptions. Maybe I'll just post here any new stuff in raw format (.fbx, .png, etc) and some people will add these resources to their mods?

Hello, guys, unfortunatley every single game update almost destroyes my mod (does not work in the most recent update). I'll take some time to update the resources (meshes, textures) - I'll fix them based on your propositions. But I have no idea what to do with these constant updates and mod corruptions. Maybe I'll just post here any new stuff in raw format (.fbx, .png, etc) and some people will add these resources to their mods?

You know they chaanged the modding system back in may i guess... update #26.

It possibly have someething to do with this corruption?

Mods

• Modders can now make their very own item tables. These will supplement our item table instead of replacing them. As well as any other data table they wish to modify.

• Modders can register components to be added to an actor when it is spawned. Which enables them to add new replicated events without having to touch any of the core blueprints.

I hope that PetroPoroshenko and Rebel Girl have not abandoned the mod ...

Updated HD version? Bush & No Bush. Smaller Lips? It was discussed and it's June already.

Sorry for the super late update, I kinda got distracted  :P

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.attachicon.gifFemaleBodyShaved.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face attachicon.gifThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

Have a problem - mods does't works! For example, if I install this mod - the character is invisible. Install the mod Sexile - after loading game crashes.Can you tell me something?

Petro, if I'm understanding correctly, you didn't replace the mesh, you changed it? Meaning, import it as a new mesh and then change  the char BPs to point to the new mesh? 

If so, if you want to make it update friendly, simply replace the female_upperbody and female_lowerbody by clicking reimport mesh and leaving the BPs alone, no update should break it, unless they change something with the meshes themselves. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just tried it.Didnt work.Game crashed during loading.

Yeah, the new update nuked quite a few mods. going to be a while before everyone catches up sad.png

Isn't the phase 2 update, with the northern area opening up, coming in a week?  No point in making mods compatible with the current version with such a big update right around the corner.