[WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

Hmm I edited the meshes, removing the pubic hair/armpit hair so I can use a shaved texture (just a personal taste, don't judge :P) I imported them back to the game with moderate success: There are some really visible seams. I then tried to simply import your original models using my method, same deal, seams still there.

I'm wondering if you're using a custom texture along with it or if it's an issue with how I'm importing them. 

In any case, thank you a lot for the work!

Do we have a .rar for the shaved female model with labia?

Sorry guys, I'm quite busy at the moment. I'll be working on it later.

Well, I can post it if you guys want, but the meshes are not my work (other than removing the hair, which is a minor edit) and I'm antsy about sharing other people's work, so I'll need PetroPoroshenko's permission first.

«Testing, modifying and sharing this mod or its sources is appreciated» - it was written in my first post in this topic. This was the main reason for uploading my work here, sharing it with the comunity. Feel free to modify and share this, okay.

I've attached my custom textures (new UVs) to the main post.

Sure thing, I'll upload it as soon as I can. Will also take a look at what I can do with the textures, though, honestly, for my personal usage (not really into this stuff, I just wanted a more realistic female body, but, honestly, browsing this site makes me question myself [this is meant in the best possible way]) the vanilla textures are just fine.

Sure thing, I'll upload it as soon as I can. Will also take a look at what I can do with the textures, though, honestly, for my personal usage (not really into this stuff, I just wanted a more realistic female body, but, honestly, browsing this site makes me question myself [this is meant in the best possible way]) the vanilla textures are just fine.

Perhaps you could work together with Rebel Girl. She is working on a hd skin and she has already suggested that the skin could be used in another mod.

Perhaps you could work together with Rebel Girl. She is working on a hd skin and she has already suggested that the skin could be used in another mod.

I was mostly thinking about the labia part rather than the whole model, but, yeah. 

Regarding the hair, the thing is the world of Conan is a heavily stylized fictional world where seemingly every woman is a 20ish year old hot attractive model, so yea, by default, the bush should be mostly shaven.

Arnold had a clean shaved chest when freed from the wheel. Why should we think the women have bushes?

Just for the record, Conan was originally a series of short stories and novellas written in the 1930's by Robert E. Howard.   The Arnold movie from the 80's don't have as much in common with the source material as you might think.

Conan was described as darkly tanned and hairy, for example.

"So formidable was his appearance, naked but for short leather breeks and sleeveless shirt, open to reveal his great, hairy chest, with his huge limbs and his blue eyes blazing under his tangled black mane..."

To my understanding, the Arnold movie was based more on Kull of Atlantis (a series also written by Howard that predates Conan) but they used the name Conan because it was more well known.

I'm dissapointed that no one has come out with high res alternative body/face textures yet. Usually that's the first thing done, and the vanilla ones aren't all that great. I appreciate this too though, the lack of nipples on the vanilla body always bothered me. I'm hoping some one will release a higher poly body all together. The vanilla one is pretty jaggy and horrid.

I'm dissapointed that no one has come out with high res alternative body/face textures yet. Usually that's the first thing done, and the vanilla ones aren't all that great. I appreciate this too though, the lack of nipples on the vanilla body always bothered me. I'm hoping some one will release a higher poly body all together. The vanilla one is pretty jaggy and horrid.

My high res skin is mostly done. Planning to make a version compatible with this mod. Still haven't heard from PetroPoroshenko on it.

My high res skin is mostly done. Planning to make a version compatible with this mod. Still haven't heard from PetroPoroshenko on it.

Sure thing, high-res textures are always appreciated. What about me, I'm not good at texturing. So I did everything I could. The mesh uses the following UVs:

post-1789935-0-43099900-1492818442_thumb.jpg

and the basic texture is:

post-1789935-0-66472700-1492818461_thumb.png

I was actually curious about this topic, I was wanting to modify the female body to look more like the "curvaceous"  body types in conan, without the RIPPED muscular  version.  I am a 3d modeler, if I knew how or had the model I could quick easy use the sculpt tool to smooth out the modeled muscles. is this possible?

if you can export the models and make your own Tex mod over it i suppose you can.   You would have to be careful in loading some mods might over ride each other if touching the same code/blueprint.  

An example i was able to export the wall over to blender so i could have a size to use for modeling 

Sorry for the super late update, I kinda got distracted :P

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.FemaleBodyShaved.rar

Then, a little personal project of mine, making dancing thralls use slightly more sexy clothing, stuff like the wraps you start in, Darfari outfits and so on. The Exiles_ faction thralls are topless. SexyThralls.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face ThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

The animation looks like this, though it's much, much longer and doesn't fit a single gfycat. 

I've made some changes. Improved meshes, added body hair, but still using the default textures. And there's still some skinning glitches of course.  As always, there are sources attached: .MAX files and .FBX files. Also I've compiled the MOD pak file, but haven't tested it yet (let me know if it works). Also, to use sources in UE editor you need to change the infamous CharacterAssemblyLibrary's pointers. Well, that's it.

P.S. Old topic (gone for good).

Have a question about this why not remove the body hair? I almost feel like the labia is so big cause it couldn't be seen otherwise through the bush....

Maybe I am wrong but I am just giving my feedback.

Well, it's all about realism. People have body hair by the default. You can remove the hair by setting its material opacity to 0 and also you can use shaved-bald texture for the body. Second, in real life the labia size is varied, but women with developed musculature tend to have larger labia. The game's female models have very pronounced musculature, so it's logical to assume that their genitals would have large labia.

Here is the issue and I didn't want to bring this up but.... That is literally NOT how anatomy works.... At all..... Just because you work out and or have muscle doesn't mean your labia will look like a grenade went off in a deli...

Sorry for the super late update, I kinda got distracted :P

Here's the shaved meshes ( PetroPoroshenko's) and textures in one mod.attachicon.gifFemaleBodyShaved.rar

Then, a little personal project of mine, making dancing thralls use slightly more sexy clothing, stuff like the wraps you start in, Darfari outfits and so on. The Exiles_ faction thralls are topless. attachicon.gifSexyThralls.rar

Lastly, an animation replacer for the dancing thralls, as the vanilla animation made me want to punch them in the face attachicon.gifThrallSexyDance.rar (EDIT: Unfortunately, it's for both male and female variants as I haven't found a way to separate them).

The animation looks like this, though it's much, much longer and doesn't fit a single gfycat. 

That dance animation was a good start what you should try and do is rip the Stygian female dance from Age of Conan that one was good..... 

Hey there!

First of all;

Your work is pretty awesome!

I would love to see a version of "skimpy armor", using your better nipples!

Just fantastic!

I know, this might be a bit off topic, but as this seems to be the most active thread for CE, too, and I got a small question;

I´m playing with the latest version of skimpy armors on steam, but I haven´t found any updated mod, which makes most npc armors and weapons lootable.

Do you know any mod out there which is copatible with most of the other mods, still up to date and let´s me loot the npc equipment?

Thanks!

@Rebel Girl I'm assuming you have the devkit successfully installed and working. If so, you can open the Material to view it as normal. Find and select the SK mesh. Just click it once in the Content Browser to highlight it. Then, go to your Material view (the one that opened when you opened the Material), and click on the last button at the bottom right of the view. This will render the material on the currently selected mesh (e.g. sk_human_female).

You might have to fidget with the zoom/rotation/angle to get the right view, but it may help with lining up those split cheeks. At least this way you can tab back and forth between PS or w/e you use to check the changes in placement. Don't forget to save the change and then REIMPORT the texture so the dk will update. GL