Re-Scripting, female texture edits and other improvements by Blaze69
Creature Framework integration by MadMansGun

----------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
the download files are for the Following:
CF_male_Faallokaar_Fire.7z_________male version of Faallokaar with fire shout
CF_male_Faallokaar_Frost.7z________male version of Faallokaar with frost shout
CF_Female_Faallokaar_Fire.7z_______female version of Faallokaar with fire shout
CF_Female_Faallokaar_Frost.7z______female version of Faallokaar with frost shout
CF_MoreFemale_Faallokaar_Fire.7z___female with boobs version of Faallokaar with fire shout
CF_MoreFemale_Faallokaar_Frost.7z__female with boobs version of Faallokaar with frost shout

improvements over the Original mod:
better script files without dirty edits.
the human form is now a custom Argonian.
fixed bad dialog edits inside the esp.
and of course, Creature Framework integration.

a install guide for the Creature Framework can be found here:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

----------------------------------------------------------

.___.
{0,0} . _______________________________
/)__)> |creative commons, No One May Profit|
-"-"- . ."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/11/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Creature Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

... what exactly is this? 0_0 I've never seen the original mod. I understand it's some kind of companion... but are they a were-dragon? Do they change back and forth? Is the dragon full sized, or mini? (I understand Horny Dragons of Skyrim has some mini-dragon animations, as well as some fem-dragon animations for full sized ones).

The last time I tried to make a companion out of a dragon was with Untamed, and he just spouted "SPEAK, if you have aught to say worth the listening." and soared off into the distance until he unspawned every time I pulled him back to me with the Call Pack shout.

... what exactly is this? 0_0 I've never seen the original mod. I understand it's some kind of companion... but are they a were-dragon? Do they change back and forth? Is the dragon full sized, or mini? (I understand Horny Dragons of Skyrim has some mini-dragon animations, as well as some fem-dragon animations for full sized ones).

The last time I tried to make a companion out of a dragon was with Untamed, and he just spouted "SPEAK, if you have aught to say worth the listening." and soared off into the distance until he unspawned every time I pulled him back to me with the Call Pack shout.

You can find the original mod here. It's basically a voiced "mini" dragon companion with a custom appearance that can also change into humanoid form (customized Argonian in this version, Nord with default racial appearance and gray face bug in the original one) via a shout for the sake of convenience.

The original mod had some problems (unused/dirty/broken scripts, unneeded edits to vanilla follower dialogue, a Dragon race duplicate...). We fixed all of that, changed Faallokaar into the vanilla DragonRace and thus made them compatible with SL, gave them a custom appearance in humanoid form (see pics) and changed their size in Dragon form to fit MadMansGun's latest small dragon anims (size 0.2). Also added CF compatibility and a female version of the mod with specific female dragon meshes and textures.

Basically, the point of this mod was to clean up the mod, improve Faallokaar's humanoid form and appearance, and most important, make all the required edits so that they can be used for a SL scene while in Dragon form. 'Cause why not  :P.

I (or MMG) may have some more mod improvements or changes in mind, but for now this is what we've got.

You can find the original mod here. It's basically a voiced "mini" dragon companion with a custom appearance that can also change into humanoid form (customized Argonian in this version, Nord with default racial appearance and gray face bug in the original one) via a shout for the sake of convenience.

The original mod had some problems (unused/dirty/broken scripts, unneeded edits to vanilla follower dialogue, a Dragon race duplicate...). We fixed all of that, changed Faallokaar into the vanilla DragonRace and thus made them compatible with SL, gave them a custom appearance in humanoid form (see pics) and changed their size in Dragon form to fit MadMansGun's latest small dragon anims (size 0.2). Also added CF compatibility and a female version of the mod with specific female dragon meshes and textures.

Basically, the point of this mod was to clean up the mod, improve Faallokaar's humanoid form and appearance, and most important, make all the required edits so that they can be used for a SL scene while in Dragon form. 'Cause why not  :P.

I (or MMG) may have some more mod improvements or changes in mind, but for now this is what we've got.

Ooooh, that all sounds great, to me. :3 I been looking for more Argonian followers that functioned well, people don't make'em very often, I almost always end up with Derkeethus. ^_^ Thank you folk for your hard work, I'll be giving this a shot. <3

hmm, i get the quest, can find faallokar but i cant speak to him and no questchanges.

are there atm any incompatibilites known that could cause this?

Try this: make a new save with the mod installed and loaded, quit the game (as in, close it and exit to desktop), launch the game again and then load your save. The dialog option should now be there.

This is a known issue with dialogues and "Start Enabled Quests" (aka quests that run as soon as the game is loaded instead of being manually started by something else). You need to save the game with the mod active, edit to desktop, and then open the game again so that Skyrim can properly register and initialize the dialogues.

EDIT: I managed to go all Ninja'd on MMG with this, lol.

Edited by Blaze69

hmm, i get the quest, can find faallokar but i cant speak to him and no questchanges.

are there atm any incompatibilites known that could cause this?

save and quit, then reload the save.

that should fix it.

Try this: make a new save with the mod installed and loaded, quit the game (as in, close it and exit to desktop), launch the game again and then load your save. The dialog option should now be there.

This is a known issue with dialogues and "Start Enabled Quests" (aka quests that run as soon as the game is loaded instead of being manually started by something else). You need to save the game with the mod active, edit to desktop, and then open the game again so that Skyrim can properly register and initialize the dialogues.

that should fix it.

i lost that race by 48 seconds.....

Excuse me, I have a request.

May I please have a version of the 'more female' versions that does not use Microsoft Samantha for the follower's voice? I'm fine with the silence of Fus Ro Doh, wandering around and watching sex anims while Microsoft Samantha starts up commentary in the middle is... a little unnerving/uncanney valleyish. It really kind of kills the eroticism of the moment. ^^;; Especially when the dialogue for her added by all the sex mods is already silent. 0_0

I suppose I could just go into the creation kit and fix it myself, but... yeah. 0_0 I don't wanna break it.

Also, where do I get the shout to transform her/him? Using the console to teach custom shouts is hard, because the word is separate from the shout, and it takes several commands. xD Working on it myself while I wait.

There are spellbooks. Got it.

Edit 3: Minor Bug Report: Sometimes Faalokar flashes back to giant size when transformed again, but turning her back to humanoid then back into dragon sometimes fixes it. Also every time I adjust her position using hotkeys in a sex animation (dragoness form), she does a brief, one-frame flash back to full-sized dragon.

Using: 'more female' frost Faalokaar.

Horny Dragons of Skyrim Mini Dragoness animation, setscale 0.25 version. Old version of Horny Dragons though, I'm never sure when animations get updated as that page's changelog is confusing to read.

Excuse me, I have a request.

May I please have a version of the 'more female' versions that does not use Microsoft Samantha for the follower's voice? I'm fine with the silence of Fus Ro Doh, wandering around and watching sex anims while Microsoft Samantha starts up commentary in the middle is... a little unnerving/uncanney valleyish. It really kind of kills the eroticism of the moment. ^^;; Especially when the dialogue for her added by all the sex mods is already silent. 0_0

I suppose I could just go into the creation kit and fix it myself, but... yeah. 0_0 I don't wanna break it.

Well, RoBo Dragoness (as he called it) is the best MMG could get for femFaallokaar, because the other option was to tone-shift the original male voice to sound female-ish and it did not turn out well  :s. We want to have a better voice for her as much as you do, but there is no other option.

You could download one of the male files and extract the "voice" folder from the BSA. Loose files override those inside BSAs, so if you install a female version with its BSA but also add the loose male voice files as well, you should get femFaallokaar but with the male voice (which is honestly not that good but better than the robotic female voice). Either that, or removing all voice files altogether so you get silent dialog.

Edit 3: Minor Bug Report: Sometimes Faalokar flashes back to giant size when transformed again, but turning her back to humanoid then back into dragon sometimes fixes it. Also every time I adjust her position using hotkeys in a sex animation (dragoness form), she does a brief, one-frame flash back to full-sized dragon.

Using: 'more female' frost Faalokaar.

Horny Dragons of Skyrim Mini Dragoness animation, setscale 0.25 version. Old version of Horny Dragons though, I'm never sure when animations get updated as that page's changelog is confusing to read.

Even if you toggle the "Even Actors" option off in the SL options, one of the functions vital to the way SL works (SetVehicle) includes a native scaling reset/edit call. This is what causes the scale flashing and any other scale-related shenanigans whenever SL makes a call to that function.

This was discussed in the Dragon Animations thread, but you basically need to get a SKSE plugin that completely removes all scaling from SetVehicle. You can search in the thread for the link and the info. I do know for a fact that using that plugin, everything works fine with Faallokaar and SL on my end. The only problem is that the first small dragoness anim done by MMG is set to 0.25 scale instead of 0.2, so you will probably get alignment issues with that one; the male one and the latest female one (Cowgirl) should work fine otherwise, though.

*nodnodnods* I managed to make everything work, and fortunately I know some stuff in the creation kit, so I just used it to set her voice to 'no voice', so it all just sounds like SL Dialogue (Fus Ro Doh silence), so no worries. c: I can share the edited ESP if others want it, or not. Creation kit had a few errors on starting up, but that was the only change I made. 0_0 Thank you very much for the mod though, I'm enjoying it.

Thank you for so many responses. ^_^ And so fast!

Edit: Also, miniature male animation? Which one is that? I downloaded the latest version but I don't see it in SLAL. Maybe I downloaded the wrong file or something, or just don't see the label. *wiggles* Again, thank you for so much help. I hope these answers help someone else who finds this page through Google.

Edit: Also, miniature male animation? Which one is that? I downloaded the latest version but I don't see it in SLAL.

Not sure of the SLAL name, but it's the one from the third-to-last pic in the dragon anims list. This one:

post-71862-0-07539300-1482011357.jpg

It's intended for male small dragon on NPC. This is the one you want to use if you choose male Faallokaar (unless you want him to use the female anims and take it, that is  :P).

The only problem is that the first small dragoness anim done by MMG is set to 0.25 scale instead of 0.2, so you will probably get alignment issues with that one; the male one and the latest female one (Cowgirl) should work fine otherwise, though.

i did make a replacement for that, but the hands are still a bit problematic:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?p=1811964

Also, miniature male animation? Which one is that? I downloaded the latest version but I don't see it in SLAL. Maybe I downloaded the wrong file or something, or just don't see the label. *wiggles* Again, thank you for so much help. I hope these answers help someone else who finds this page through Google.

the animation names are:

Small Dragoness

Small Dragon

Small Dragoness CowGirl

my latest update added a animation called "Chaurus Reaper Feeding", it's download is called "SLAL_HornyDragons_Animations_V0_98b.7z"

edit: and ignore the change log on that page, i don't list SLAL Pack updates on it.

For some reason I can't get Faallokaar to talk to me or let him interact with me. I have remove all my follower overhaul and dialog mods and start a new game making a new character.  I get the Faallokaar quest and am using Requiem overhaul but he still will not speak to me. 

Do you know what other type of mods would cause this to happen?

For some reason I can't get Faallokaar to talk to me or let him interact with me. I have remove all my follower overhaul and dialog mods and start a new game making a new character.  I get the Faallokaar quest and am using Requiem overhaul but he still will not speak to me. 

Try doing as  as MMG says here:

that should fix it.

If this^ does not fix your problem, then you may have other mod loaded after the Faallokaar plugin that edits the DragonRace data and thus removes the "Can talk to Player" flag from it (which is required for the dialog to show up).

Try doing as  as MMG says here:

that should fix it.

If this^ does not fix your problem, then you may have other mod loaded after the Faallokaar plugin that edits the DragonRace data and thus removes the "Can talk to Player" flag from it (which is required for the dialog to show up).

That was the problem. Requiem and most requiem mods do change the DragonRace data. I'll will on a patch to fix this right way and will check for any other conflict with Requiem and Requiem BTC. Thank for point that out. :)

Hey when I use the transform shout on her she'll transform but won't have a head and is stuck in t pose. Any thoughts?

what about other argonians? there is nothing special about it's argonian form, so i would assume that you have some sort of argonian race mod installed that is using different armature settings.

Hey when I use the transform shout on her she'll transform but won't have a head and is stuck in t pose. Any thoughts?

what about other argonians? there is nothing special about it's argonian form, so i would assume that you have some sort of argonian race mod installed that is using different armature settings.

Other argonians are completely fine but lets see I'm using feminine argonian textures, better beast races v2,no more blocky faces and a few hair and eye mods. think any of those is a problem?

Being somewhat uncooperative. He won't actually become my follower. "Right behind you, Dovakiin." And yet, he doesn't follow right behind me, and when I talk to him again the "Follow me, I need your help" dialogue option is still there. No follower overhauls installed, no follower dialogue mods installed. Only other follower installed is M'rissi. He's pretty close to the bottom of my load order. Any thoughts?

Other argonians are completely fine but lets see I'm using feminine argonian textures, better beast races v2,no more blocky faces and a few hair and eye mods. think any of those is a problem?

no, they should be fine. the problem should/would be with a mod that has a esp or esm that edits the argonian race....or it could be some sort of problem with a mod that edits the Ebony Armor.

Being somewhat uncooperative. He won't actually become my follower. "Right behind you, Dovakiin." And yet, he doesn't follow right behind me, and when I talk to him again the "Follow me, I need your help" dialogue option is still there. No follower overhauls installed, no follower dialogue mods installed. Only other follower installed is M'rissi. He's pretty close to the bottom of my load order. Any thoughts?

no, that's a new one for me, i have never seen that problem before.

Well, it sounds like the scripts that should take care of adding him as a follower and stuff are not working properly, but his dialogues point to vanilla scripts. Do you have any other mods that may be interfering with the follower dialogues?

Perhaps M'rissi makes the same mistake this mod used to do and replaces the vanilla follower dialogue scripts with its own ones and then adds duplicates of the vanilla ones with different FormIDs (which is a very, very bad idea). That's all I can think of, unless you have some other mod that includes similar dirty edits even though it's not supposed to.