Sims 4 Vampire Game Pack Rant

Dee383

Now Who In Their Right Mind Thought It Was A Good Idea ,To Create A Game Pack Where You Cant Create A Vampire From Scratch Like Sims 3.

Instead You Have To Use The Add Sim [Vampire] To Household Function And Add Another Member To Your Household ...

I Dont Want To Add Any More Sim,s To My Household Why Is This Such A Problem To Do All I Wanted To Do Is Create A Vampire From The Start Like I Used To Do In Sims 3 For Fuck Sake , Fucking Stupid  Idiots Couldnt Even Implement Proper Cas Menu Functions For That & People Wonder Why I

Have So Much Dislike For This Game .....

Maxis was trying to push the ability to convert pre-existing Sims into Vampires. Just allowing players to make one as the sole member of their household would circumvent that whole process. One can still do it anyway by creating two Sims then deleting the non-vampire.

Uh.... not sure what you are complaining about, maybe I am not understanding well, but you can make a vampire entirely from scratch. I just went into CAS mode and made a single Vampire in a new family. When you enter CAS, click the + to add a 2nd sim, the panel that pops up asking if you want to make one from genetics, normal sim, alien sim, or vampire. Then click back onto Sim 1 and at the bottom hover your mouse over SIm 1s name, there is a small X, click it and it deletes Sim 1. Now you have a single vampire.

post-293594-0-85047400-1491865619_thumb.jpg

post-293594-0-95288600-1491865610_thumb.jpg

Was this what you needed?

If you want to avoid having to go thru the process of asking a vampire to turn you, there are mods that allow you to simply turn one into a alien, vampire, normal etc. I use Deaderpools MC Command center. It used to be on Modthesims2.com but he moved it to his own page. Very handy mod, lets you change things about the game. 

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

Archived