Plz I need some help

Hay everyone I have problem with the game after I install the game and the mods when the game start and the mods installing showes in the game screen the game automatically take my character to random placeses and keeping doing it until the game crashed here the mods loader post-1311764-0-82527200-1491844185_thumb.jpg

What mod manager are you using? NMM (nexus mod manager) is known to cause problems with the game as it has a tendency to install/uninstall things incorrect among other things. OBMM (oblivion mod manager) is good for oblivion. Untick all off the mods except for the .oblivion esm start a new game and see if the problem remains if the problem is gone start turning only a few mods back on at a time 2 at the most unless something has masters. Then start the game and see if the problem is there if not shut down and turn 2 more back keep repeating this till you hit the problem again then go see which of the last 2 that you turned on is the culprit once you know which one it is get rid of it.

If the problem remains after turning everything off then something messed up some the games files and you'll probably have to start over with a new install.

Archived