Help starting Cursed Loot - Shopping Quest

A few weeks ago I started a quest by talking with Leon from Cursed Loot in The Bannered Mare.  The quest involved clearing a debt.  I then talked to another NPC in Whiterun who told me I had to find some gear and attend a party.  But I didn't follow through with the quest at the time.  Now, I'm trying to go back and do that quest, but I cannot find that second NPC, I don't have any entries or markers in my quest journal, and I don't even remember enough about it to look it up.  Some searches I made for this quest made reference to a Shopping Quest.  Is that what I'm talking about?  Does anyone have any idea how to either continue or restart this quest?

PS, I'm not a regular poster here, feel free to redirect me if I should take my inquiry elsewhere.

ok the NPC is in fact Cladius.

the next step is to go to Belethor and buy the party package (I think that's what it is called), you have to buy it thru a dialogue option (not from his regular sale inventory).

if that does not work you can use Cursed Loot's MCM to reset all provided:

you do not have another Cursed Loot quest running

you do not have a similar quest from another mod running (if you do Cursed Loot will NOT do certain things during this time)

your are not in any devious devices (Cursed Loot has a MCM option to remove all generic devices at least, it's called "Free Me" I think)

Cursed Loot's debug setting are on it's last MCM page.

hope this helps.

Archived