Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Soo i''ve followed the guide Animations work they just wont trigger (EG i've used leto's gun and the animations work) , I can go to COC 4test but whenever i use the Terminals nothing happens, everyone just stands around.attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Did the "Registering Leito's animations ..." message show up on the first load?

Is there a way for lip sync in sex scenes? I found it distracting for there pale facial expression and still lips. What's more confusing is that the npc having a sex scene will still talk to me and pop up a conversation menu (which, btw, is kinda I'm-having-sex-but-it's-casual-so-let's-talk amusing....)

Not yet. You can put in a request for Doc. Although I doubt that such a feature would be a priority at the current stage of development.

Make sure you have Four-Play, Four-Lei and Leito Pack all installed on a save at the same load, not Four-Play before.

Fourplay and Leito both show up on NMM but four lei I had to manually copy and past. is there a way on NMM to make two files load at the same time or do i just do leito before fourplay?

Fourplay and Leito both show up on NMM but four lei I had to manually copy and past. is there a way on NMM to make two files load at the same time or do i just do leito before fourplay?

Install Four-Lei after Four-Play with NMM? Why would you have to manually copy and paste?

I just did a complete reinstall of Fallout 4 and got it working, but current issue is the looping. 

What looping?

If you mean Violate, you're supposed to go through (Exhaustion Rounds * Strength) rounds before the violation scene ends. Don't try to start combat before you pass out.

What looping?

If you mean Violate, you're supposed to go through (Exhaustion Rounds * Strength) rounds before the violation scene ends. Don't try to start combat before you pass out.

Is there a way in the Control panel to make it so it only plays one scene?

Is there a way in the Control panel to make it so it only plays one scene?

Reduce the Exhaustion Rounds to 1. If your strength is 1, it will only be one round.

If your strength is more than that, tune down the scene duration to 10 seconds or something, it will allow the whole violation to go pass quicker if you're impatient.

Hi, 

Been at it quite a while to make it work. First off nicely done guide and mods :). I had no question whatsoever and I was done installing all the files in a heartbeat. When I wanted to try out the animations most of them work. I cant get Mindless Sex to work. I get all the messages about npc fooking each other and so on. But no animations. Also 4playSEU is missing its ESP. file while it is in my fallout4 folder on the correct place. I cannot get it to work. Used multiple options and fixes. I followed the guide step by step. 

Any ideas, thanks in advance!

Hi, 

Been at it quite a while to make it work. First off nicely done guide and mods :). I had no question whatsoever and I was done installing all the files in a heartbeat. When I wanted to try out the animations most of them work. I cant get Mindless Sex to work. I get all the messages about npc fooking each other and so on. But no animations. Also 4playSEU is missing its ESP. file while it is in my fallout4 folder on the correct place. I cannot get it to work. Used multiple options and fixes. I followed the guide step by step. 

Any ideas, thanks in advance!

" I wanted to try out the animations most of them work"

How did you try out the animations?

If it worked with Leito's gun, it absolutely does not mean Four-Play has been installed correctly.

Hi thanks for responding so quickly wow :P. I got a bit further in the meanwhile. I tried the animations with Leitos gun. Sorry for that. Uhm right now its saying that my  four_play_resources.esm is disabled. Any idea :)

What mod manager did you use?

If NMM, all four-play related esp and esm must be ticked in the Plugins tab.

I use NMM, all of them are. Do i need to copy paste all of the files inside four_play_0_0_8_2 into my fallout4/data folder? Cause I dragged the entire downloaded file into my NMM.

installing with NMM should already place all the esps inside your data folder. Is there the four-play.esp file currently inside your Data folder?

If not, make sure you run NMM with admin rights.

Thanks good sir for your assistance i was able to fix everything except one thing: the males have different textures when i use the silenced pistol. So when i use Leitos guns they have the EVB and when i use the silenced gun, they get a different body.

With Leitos: they are Nude EVB

With Silenced gun: They still wear there undewear and revert to vanilla textures.

Thanks good sir for your assistance i was able to fix everything except one thing: the males have different textures when i use the silenced pistol. So when i use Leitos guns they have the EVB and when i use the silenced gun, they get a different body.

With Leitos: they are Nude EVB

With Silenced gun: They still wear there undewear and revert to vanilla textures.

You have to install EVB erect version as well as Leito's gun for Four-play and its mods to work. The nude body included with Leito's pack is only used when the sex scene is triggered using Leito's gun. Four-Play doesn't have an erection system yet.

I get no sounds at all, animations work perfectly. Any clue where I should look for the problem?

Crazy's animations have no sounds - Leito's do

To use Leito's animations, you need both the Leito's pack and the Four-Lei compatibility patch. So install those as well and load a clean save.

I just did a complete reinstall of Fallout 4 and got it working, but current issue is the looping. 

What looping?

Is there a way to reset this mod if I happened to have screwed this part up?  Or do I just need to reset the mod in my mod manager?

Also,  Feature request.  Can we get a setting to disable the whistle.  It actually makes my head hurt form the tone, AND it tends to interrupt scenes if there is more than one scene going on at the same time in the same area.

Is there a way to reset this mod if I happened to have screwed this part up?  Or do I just need to reset the mod in my mod manager?

Disable the esp, save. Enable the esp, load.