Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

38 minutes ago, Talkatar said:

So i got some problems....

1.  I think this mod is called diverse bodies? is there a way to fix problems like this? 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.bed61de46b9bb3773f0e8d3a2c726b7f.png

2.  How come my guards at diamond only dress like this?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.5095227530e00ee5f7dbb57a81857fe7.png

3. is there a way to fix stuff like this? (his hands not on her shoulders) mine is to where there on the opposite sides of the street sometimes

Reveal hidden contents

d2d2f342ec11f1ac7d738b8e7b2f3a8d-screenshot34.thumb.jpg.d53bf4b1a3683321702219226e309992.jpg

:smile:

BodyslideMorphing.jpg

You need to run the batch build with morphs enabled. This will add functions to the nif models that allow them to use overlays so that they will auto adjust to the body size/shape applied by mods like Divers bodies. It works for both NPC and Players. Be aware, if you use any unique character mods then you will have a few extra steps for each of those.

38 minutes ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

I'm a bit confused, which mods do I need in order to get to give males and animals/creatures (Supermutants, dogs and so on) penises that work properly during sex? Because by following the instructions, whenever sex starts or whenever I strip dead males naked, they still have undies on, but they also simultaneously have their penises clipping through the underwear.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110/ I think

This combination is surprising, but I would like to add this modification (Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP) (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796) and it will be combined with the other modifications that are included in this guide
The bad thing is that when I add this mod the sexual animations are not activated, could someone give me a solution? or it is only incompatible

Hi I wouldn't consider myself a junior modder but I'm not expert either.  I use nexus mod manager.  I'm trying to get leito's animation pack installed through nexus mod manager but when I download it it just goes to my downloads and does not show up as a mod in my NMM.  The guide says just install it like the previous nude body mods but I installed those through NMM websight using NMM, which I did not see an option to do that with Leito's animation pack.  So....how do I get NMM to recognize these downloads I even tried moving the 7z folders from my downloads to where NMM stores all mods it downloads automatically to no avail....

Nevermind just had to restart NMM but will leave this up for others who have issues with this.  Simply take the 7z from your downloads and move it or copy paste it to wherever NMM stores fallout 4 mods.  This setting can be found at the top of nexus mod manager under settings, then fallout 4 tab at the far right, then you will see where nexus stores mods.

5 hours ago, Ellis said:

So I had a question here, and it might just be me being an idiot, but how do I get female characters to equip strap on's for scene's. I've already put them in the game, but they never put them on or use them at all. O.o

make sure strap on's is before Vinfamy CP in your load order, and when you start game you should see a box appear in the top left saying strap on's integrated with Vifamy.

1 hour ago, Anionmus said:

This combination is surprising, but I would like to add this modification (Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP) (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796) and it will be combined with the other modifications that are included in this guide
The bad thing is that when I add this mod the sexual animations are not activated, could someone give me a solution? or it is only incompatible

They Are Compatible!  Have you tried reinstalling the animations?

7 hours ago, mashup47 said:

¡Son compatibles!   ¿Has intentado reinstalar las animaciones?

If I already have them adapted, now I just need to see if I can adapt the change of form without the need to do so from Bodyslide
because when I install the mod (cherry hotalings) it does not allow me to modify the naked body inside the game, when I try to do it it only modifies the body with the clothes but it does not affect it when it does not have clothes, basically I want the animations of the naked breasts as with the clothes and you can customize the body in the game with the surgeons or when you start a new game, do you know how I can do it?

4 hours ago, Anionmus said:

If I already have them adapted, now I just need to see if I can adapt the change of form without the need to do so from Bodyslide
because when I install the mod (cherry hotalings) it does not allow me to modify the naked body inside the game, when I try to do it it only modifies the body with the clothes but it does not affect it when it does not have clothes, basically I want the animations of the naked breasts as with the clothes and you can customize the body in the game with the surgeons or when you start a new game, do you know how I can do it?

Ok so now you have your cherry hasting installed head over to bodyslide build all your clothe to what ever preset you wont and remembering to check the morph box like what VonHelton said do in above post 653 and do the same for the cherry hastings body hit save and load fallout. Now you change you body shape in looks menu

image.png

PICTURE TAKEN FROM VONHELTON POST 653

Hace 15 minutos, mashup47 dijo:

Ok, ahora tienes tu cereza hasting instalado en Bodyslide, construye toda tu ropa según lo que prefieras y recuerde la caja de morph como lo que dijo VonHelton en la publicación anterior 653 y haz lo mismo con la cereza hastings. y carga de lluvia. Ahora cambias la forma de tu cuerpo en el menú de miradas

image.png

IMAGEN TOMADA DE VONHELTON POST 653

thank you if it worked

I'm at my wits end trying to get fourplay to work. I went through the instructions several times and made sure all my .ini files are how they should be. I installed version 0.8.2 through nexus mod manager and would get "fourplay not installed correctly probably scripts". Ok i check the scripts they're still there. Then someone said to another user to extract the bsa file and place the scripts in the same level as the fourplay.esm. Done now I get "fourplay not installed correctly, animation wont load". I deleted everything for fourplay and reinstalled and I get the its probably scripts message again. I delete it again and install manually and get the "fourplay not installed correctly probably scripts" message again. I extract the bsa and i get the other message. At no point have I gotten the character load message. All other fourplay dependents seem to be installed correctly but I cant start the animations through dialogue or the sex pistol. Please help I'm getting frustrated.

Hi everybody ,
I followed the guide and for the moment all the functions of Four-play seem to work except for a small detail (see screen). And I do not understand what is embarrassing, but I can not speak anymore either to my companions or to the other NPC
I quickly watched if I did not miss a .esp or other but nothing jumps out at me, so I looked here and I saw someone with the same problem but I can not find the answer of problem so here I am asking you for your help.

thank you in advance
Ps: sorry for English it's google translation

Spoiler

2017-12-22_19-23-19.thumb.png.c8469f678861ca7b089986e944a4d6fa.png

16 hours ago, Ambustin said:

Hi everybody ,
I followed the guide and for the moment all the functions of Four-play seem to work except for a small detail (see screen). And I do not understand what is embarrassing, but I can not speak anymore either to my companions or to the other NPC
I quickly watched if I did not miss a .esp or other but nothing jumps out at me, so I looked here and I saw someone with the same problem but I can not find the answer of problem so here I am asking you for your help.

thank you in advance
Ps: sorry for English it's google translation

Reveal hidden contents

2017-12-22_19-23-19.thumb.png.c8469f678861ca7b089986e944a4d6fa.png

In Vinfamy's control panel you turned on something regarding companions, don't remember which setting it is, but if memory serves me right its on the first page when you open the control panel.  

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

In Vinfamy's control panel you turned on something regarding companions, don't remember which setting it is, but if memory serves me right its on the first page when you open the control panel.  

Yes, that was it, you rock!
thank you friend

On 4/22/2017 at 12:37 AM, ryuzakim said:

For the love of atom I can't get this to work properly. I followed the directions to the 't' and I can't fix it. Everything works properly except the NPC's do not redress. I can get into the NPC's inventory and try to equip their clothes but they are still nude. When I equip clothes on them their body changes as if they were wearing clothes but they are still nude. Any suggestions?

For the love of atom I can't get this to work properly. I followed the directions to the 't' and I can't fix it. Everything works properly except the NPC's do not redress. I can get into the NPC's inventory and try to equip their clothes but they are still nude. When I equip clothes on them their body changes as if they were wearing clothes but they are still nude. Any suggestions?

I have the same thing but only with MacCready. I've lowered the % of occurrences for everything in RSE but MacCready is crazy desperate it seems. And he got the nude skin on but under that i've manually redressed him. So now he's nude all the time except when he's enjoying himself :-D. Annowying, but I'll drop him off so so who cares. :-D

I followed the guide, and everything loads except whenever my characters get naked the bodies disappear.  But heres the thing, when I take off their clothes their nude bodies are visble, its only when i use crazy's gun to trigger the sex that bodies disappear.  Can I please have some help?

1 hour ago, New_Guy29 said:

I followed the guide, and everything loads except whenever my characters get naked the bodies disappear.  But heres the thing, when I take off their clothes their nude bodies are visble, its only when i use crazy's gun to trigger the sex that bodies disappear.  Can I please have some help?

Are you using this? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4206-four-play-nudesuits/

Its what I use...

22 hours ago, New_Guy29 said:

have you installed his rug animations as well and selected the armor option? sounds like it's missing a nif file of player. sorry not much help :frown:

For whatever reasons I can't get the darn mod to run and I've double checked everything.

I installed the mods, I installed the animations, I am starting the game via script extender, I copied all the script files over to the fallout directory, I activated papyrus logging. I. Did. Everything.

However each time I start the game I get the message that 4SE has not been installed properly and the script folder can't be found.

Pyprus Log: https://paste2.org/U99nKgs0

The only thing that I seem to make out in the log is that the program is calling the four play on my C drive, but I got in installed on D.