Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

@Gsus30

I use Nudesuits : here after install there will be 3 separate male soft\erect straight\erect up Nif's  in this folder : C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\Common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Actors\Character\characterassets choose from one add to this folder as shown in picture....\

example.png

Remember when installing Four play mods read each separate mods Page completely each have install specifications.....

@Gsus30

I use Nudesuits : here after install there will be 3 separate male soft\erect straight\erect up Nif's  in this folder : C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\Common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Actors\Character\characterassets choose from one add to this folder as shown in picture....\

example.png

Remember when installing Four play mods read each separate mods Page completely each have install specifications.....

Um, we haven't used the rug version in months!!

?????????

@Gsus30

example.png

Um, we haven't used the rug version in months!!

?????????

If you look up farther in the post you will indeed see he had rug version installed , During fomod installation of Crazy's Animation Pack Gun Version It tells you to change the dummy nifs The folder I pointed out is the folder that holds the nifs, I had to change out the nif files to make it work

Screenshot-2017-10-3%20Crazy6987%20-%20S

This is the version I had told him to use.......

Hi

I am loosing my mind here, I had a game runnign with over 100 texture and building mods, but wanted to add this, so followed the instructions, and nothing happened, no popups in the top left corner nothing, checked everything and still nothing, read through this entire post and tried everything and still nothing.  So did a complete clean install of Fallout 4 and tried again.... still nothing I mean nothing no popups tried adding a few mods through NMM they add fine, So I check all settings again, everything looks perfect, but clearly somthing is messed up, I check the papyrus logs and its full of errors, lots of file missing errors and then a lot of errors stating "unable to bind ....... because their base types do not match" and finally a lot of errors stating "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

any help would be appreciated.

if i was you i would Fresh install fallout 4 :

making the world horny again!

• photo-thumb-1091843.jpg?_r=1487109795
  • Contributor
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,499 posts

star_big.png
POPULAR

This guide assumes no previous knowledge of modding to make it accessible to everyone, so some details may appear trivial to you. Some of the steps are 'to be on a safe side'/ 'just in case' and might not be entirely necessary.

Last updated: 23 August 2017

Step 1 - Buy and Install Fallout 4

• There is no need to install any DLCs for Four-Play to work. 
  • Make sure you have the latest version of the game (1.9 - released 6 Feb 17). Steam should automatically keep your game up-to-date.
  • Run the game at least once to generate the ini's needed for Step 2

Step 2 - Enable Modding and Papyrus Logging

• Navigate to Documents/My Games/Fallout 4
  • Right click on Fallout4Prefs.ini, select Properties, untick Read-only if it's currently ticked and click OK. Repeat for Fallout4Custom.ini.
  • Open Fallout4Prefs.ini
  • Find [Launcher] section, under it, make sure that bEnableFileSelection=1
  • If [Launcher] or bEnableFileSelection doesn't exist, add them
  • It should look like this:
Spoiler
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
  • Save Fallout4Prefs.ini
  • Still in the same folder, open Fallout4Custom.ini
  • If Fallout4Custom.ini doesn't exist, create a new text document and name it Fallout4Custom.ini 
  • Find/ Create [Archive] section and make sure it looks like this:
Spoiler
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
  • (Optional but Recommended) Still in Fallout4Custom.ini, find/ Create [Papyrus] section and make sure it looks like this:
Spoiler
[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus
  • (Optional but Recommended) Still in Fallout4Custom.ini, navigate to the [General] section (or create one) and add the following:
Spoiler

[General]

fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000

• Save Fallout4Custom.ini
  • Right click on Fallout4Prefs.ini, select Properties, tick Read-only and click OK. Repeat for Fallout4Custom.ini.

Step 3 - Download and Install the latest F4SE
  • Download the latest F4SE here. 
  • Double-click the file you just downloaded, follow the installation wizard, remember to double-check whether it finds the correct installation directory for your FO4. Let the installation wizard install F4SE for you.

once done install these:

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:59 AM

Mega Poster

• photo-95619.jpg?_r=1389323454
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 980 posts

Asian_Ninja1, on 02 Oct 2017 - 07:21 AM, said:snapback.png

Is this guide updated to include the new version for the community patch? And what happened to the "Four-play 1.0" that makes it easier to install?

Edit: Read the development post and figured out the 1.0 part. Still wondering if just replacing the files posted with newer files available is alright. (ie. f4se or the community patch)

MANUALLY INSTALL THE FOLLOWING:

Install CBBE

Install MCM

Install four play v0092

Install Strap-On V2

Install Crazy Animations Mod Manager Gun Version 3-11-17

Install Four Play Animations by Crazy v 1.3

Install FO4 Animations by Leito v 1.1b

Install FourPlayNudeSuits v1.7 Fixed

Install VinFamy CP 1.4

Install FP Patch v2.6.1

Install 4PlaySEUV2.02

Go into NMM or MO & check mark these to add them to your ini files.

All done! Everything should work with no probs!

:D :D :D :D :D

then once up and running slowly install your other mods to find out which one conflict's.

It might have been answered somewhere but unfortunately I failed to find it. 

What's causing constant dialog if I want to add some npc to valid fourplay companions, not allow him or do nothing? 

This pops out all the time and I can't figure out what's causing this. It completely blocks normal speech tree. 

thanks in advance

Edit:

It had to be some hiccup. Later that day I managed to make Preston my buddy, which unlocked standard dialogue again. But why it looped for so long is still beyond me.

It might have been answered somewhere but unfortunately I failed to find it. 

What's causing constant dialog if I want to add some npc to valid fourplay companions, not allow him or do nothing? 

This pops out all the time and I can't figure out what's causing this. It completely blocks normal speech tree. 

thanks in advance

Edit:

It had to be some hiccup. Later that day I managed to make Preston my buddy, which unlocked standard dialogue again. But why it looped for so long is still beyond me.

it's in fourplay control panel Press Right Ctrl > "Select Companion Mode"

make sure you have set the hot key for sex em up in MCM. If it is installed just walk up to a npc and press the "H" key or what ever key you enterd in MCM. this will start a dialoge.

Still not working for me, i only see hotkeys to change position and stuff. Nothing to actually commence the animation.

I have selected a companion from right control. What next?

Ok guys maybe i'm retarded. I seem to be the only one to not know HOW DO YOU ACTIVATE THE SEX SCENES?

I have everything installed and activated, what now? I have read these forums over and over again and nobody says how.

Thanks!

Make sure 4P SEU is installed, go into MCM & set the hot key to "H", walk up to someone & hit the h key & ask for sex.

:D

make sure you have set the hot key for sex em up in MCM. If it is installed just walk up to a npc and press the "H" key or what ever key you enterd in MCM. this will start a dialoge.

Still not working for me, i only see hotkeys to change position and stuff. Nothing to actually commence the animation.

I have selected a companion from right control. What next?

Well, you have to be OUT of MCM........

Just walk up to someone & hit the H key.

:D

So, like neomade I feel like I may be retarded too, for I have a problem no-one else seems to have :lol:

(And I hope this is the right place to ask my question)

The animations are not a problem as such. Sometimes the characters undress, get into position and dress again before starting the animation. But sometimes they don't so I think there may be some trouble with another mod or something. (Also, sometimes there is some distance between the lovers, but in the next scene everything i okay...)

The real problem is: After the scene the males dress again, but the clothes are way too small. I just see some pieces clipping through the skin.

AND if i kill them and try to equip their clothes with my girl, they stay as they are. So I'm wearing this giant fat-mans clothes, that are someway flying around me.

I'm not an expert, but for me this last problem looks like bodyslide just fits the clothes to the person who weares them first. And to no-one else. (But: If two different guys wear the same outfit right from the start, each one is fitting to them.) Maybe AWKCR or "Fully Customizable Outfits" are incompatible with FP?

I know what you're thinking: It's just realism, they bought their clothes in their size, not in mine :D

There must be a problem with the re-equipping. I hadn't a chance yet to try to equip someones clothes, that didn't unequip them for four-play. But the clothes of the poor dead guy at the Sanctuary bridge just work fine.

Reloading, reinstalling and so on doesn't make any difference. And if I close the game and start again, the once "broken" characters/clothes stay broken (except I load a savegame before the undressing).

I know that you guys often ask for the mod load order. I can add it (just not right now), but maybe this bug is already known and I was just to stupid to find it... And I hope my explanations are not too confusing.

(By the way: Good work with all your mods! Made me play F4 and Skyrim again after I almost forgot them :P )

hi there im no mod expert just a bodger. but clothes  not fitting means to me you have not built your custom clothes in bodystudio with your body preset . Sometimes the animations are a bit off so if this happens again just hit the number 3 key twice on the num pad. 

start small. install all your base mods like armorsmith, unofficial fo4 pathch.....ect

then cbbe and Fourplay and all it's requirement's  test it to make sure it's working.

if all good.

start installing the rest of you mods.  after installing 4 or 5 mods check in game to see if everything is ok. install the next 4 or 5 mods and  test again.

i find doing it this way it is easy to find conflict's rather then install 40 then check and find a mess and wasted 1hr or so. but most of all you will find that Fourplay is pritty dam stable once installed correctly.

hi there im no mod expert just a bodger. but clothes  not fitting means to me you have not built your custom clothes in bodystudio with your body preset . Sometimes the animations are a bit off so if this happens again just hit the number 3 key twice on the num pad. 

start small. install all your base mods like armorsmith, unofficial fo4 pathch.....ect

then cbbe and Fourplay and all it's requirement's  test it to make sure it's working.

if all good.

start installing the rest of you mods.  after installing 4 or 5 mods check in game to see if everything is ok. install the next 4 or 5 mods and  test again.

i find doing it this way it is easy to find conflict's rather then install 40 then check and find a mess and wasted 1hr or so. but most of all you will find that Fourplay is pritty dam stable once installed correctly.

I did check the game after every 3-5 mods but somewhere forgot to check the FP animations.

To hit Num3 twice works fine (except whith Crazy's anims, but they mostly fit), I found that tip during my troubleshooting before bothering you with my posts. :D That's why I wrote, that this is not a real problem. Four-play, etc. are pretty cool, but I just use them as one part of the game. I don't play Fallout 4 because of the Sex ;)

I was just confused because I had Sexlab in Skyrim whith this great adjustments to move the caracters by using sliders in the MCM, so I thought I missed something here. But: different game, different world.

And I build the Outfits in Bodyslide everytime I installed a new outfit-mod (even the ones that didn't change). Batch build, build morphs and so on. Even the body itself.

I think the FCO is the bad guy, I must have done something REALLY wrong, because they don't appear in the batch-build list (without the mod activated it builds over 500 outfits, if I activate it, there are just around 300...). Unfortunately the real outfits where gone so I uninstalled the whole game and will reinstall the mods the way you told me (again) ;)

I found out, that the outfits not changed by FCO re-equip just fine. But now every raider, etc whith an outfit that FCO split up in different pieces just runs around in his birthday suit.Though luck.

I will now reinstall my mods (just the one I really used and without FCO) and add Four-Play at last. Then I should be sure that nothing can mess up with it (and if FP messes up with another mod I can check it more easily.

But thanks for the help, I will report about the outcome.

Edit: @ vonHelton: thanks for the reminding!

Glad to hear you found your problem :)  by the way four play sex 'em up  has just been updated to v2.03

Yeah, found the problem... and caused another.

So I deleted EVERYTHING. All mods, F4SE, NMM (Mod Organizer causes a CTD at F4 just by starting the game) and the game itself. Then I reinstalled it (twice because the first time it just didn't reinstalled my missing armours and clothing. But nevermind).

Then I installed the "normal" mods in NMM. First F4SE, Looksmenu, CBBE, etc, then all the others. Tested the game after every 3 mods.

Then I followed the instructions in this forum. When I tried it the first time, there was no problem (escept the mentioned missing clothing, but that was not FP's fault).

Now I get a CTD a few seconds after starting the game.

I was a bit optimistic and installed every FP-mod I wanted to use before testing it. CTD. I uninstalled every FP-Mod and FP, then reinstalled just FP, the animations by Leito and Crazy, the Patch, Nudesuits and the Control Panel in mentioned order. No difference.

I start the game, it wants me to choose my animations and after that a few seconds later I'm back at my desktop. I watched the messages at the left corner but the crash doesn't seem to be related to one of the loading mods.

So what kind of stupid mistake am I doing?

One time even NMM crashes, but after a restart it didn't...

Oh, maybe this helps: If I load a savegame where I'm still home (before the bombs drop) or in Vault 111 there is no crash.

Edit: DAMMIT!!! (am I allowed to swear on a website, where I can find mods that make the people in my game be naked and love each other? :D ) Just found the bad boy. It was a mod I didn't thought it could be a problem.

But there is still another problem: after a scene is triggert I have a a slap-noise or something like that all the time, even after fast travel and after save and load. If I load another savegame the sound is gone but reappears if I load the kind-of-corrupted savegame.

And my raiders still don't dress after a FP-scene or just parts like an arm or the helmet. I accidentaly caught two farmers in the bushes, this two guys do get dressed after they ar finished (and don't tell me this is because raiders like to run around naked and just searched for a reason :D )

Glad to hear you found your problem :)  by the way four play sex 'em up  has just been updated to v2.03

Just found the bad boy. It was a mod I didn't thought it could be a problem.

And that mod is???

???

My very special secret ;)

No, sorry, I totally forgot.

It was that "Dogmeat sheath.zip" mod. I installed it because I did absolutely everything mentioned in this beginner-friendly guide, just to be sure. But I don't need this mod, so it's not a big loss at all.

And I had this mod activated before my big no-clothes-crash (without the "new" problem), so I think I just did something wrong now. Maybe my PC had a hiccup while downloading or something :D

Now I'm trying to fix this sound bug and getting my raider-exhibitionists dressed again. Filthy basterds...