Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Hey how goes it, I recall someone telling me the hot key or controls to setup what items wont get stripped on here useing this setup, been away for awhile seriously just spent 3 hours looking for the post they told me in and cant find it, Please help?

Im currently still troubleshooting whats wrong but I've followed these instructions and yet none of my animations are working. Prolly not the place to put this post, but I dont know what the problem is. Going to try a fresh start and try again. 

Just in case, hopefully these can help someone pinpoint what exactly Im doing wrong.  Going to be pissed if its something simple I skipped

Papyrus.0.log

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2017-09-11T23-32-09.txt

Im no moder but you load order looks like the first place to start. try this.

1.)Master Files (This section literally does everything on it's own. Mods such as the unofficial patch, Campfire, and Climates of Tamriel to name a few, auto sort themselves to the top of your load order. Nothing can go above these)
2.)Bug Fixes
3.)Game Structure/UI (Example mods: Ordinator, Apocalypse, Smilodon, Sacrosanct, Better Vampires, Moonlight Tales, Frostfall, and Ineed)
4.)Character Appearance NPC/Player (Body mods, Hair Mods, Eye mods)
5.)Quest Mods
6.)Add/Change Locations (Player Homes, city mods, even things like lampposts or practice dummies because these are changing the area they are set in)
7.)Add/Change Items (New weapons, armor, changes to the stats of existing items)
8.)Add/Change NPC's/Creatures (Followers or any npcs, monsters, animals. Includes things like immersive patrols and the "populated" mods)
9.)Foliage (Examples: Verdant, Dense Grass, Bigger Trees, Lush Overhaul)
10.)Meshes (Something that changes the shape of an object, weapon, armor)
11.)Textures
12.)Enviroment (Weather, Sound, Lighting)
13.)Gameplay Changes/Tweaks (Kill Moves, Follower/NPC Behavior, Animations, Collision, Skeleton, and most misc. type mods)
14.)Mods that specifically say "Load as close to the bottom as possible".

and try to keep all the forplay plugins and animation to gether and in order.

hope it helps.

Can I have help any time a sex scene starts with the player involved it opens up the Four-Play Framework MCM and it's very annoying is there any way to stop that

I have a similar issue like this person.

I tested my mods one by one (following the guide closely) and I discovered that for some reason, whenever I install the Vinfamy Control Panel and initiate a sex scene (via SEU or Prostitution), the MCM menu and the Diversity Body menus opens up. Upon closing both of those menus, my character (female)'s body will disappear leaving only the head and one of the hands.

Other than that, everything else in the guide worked perfectly for me. I'm not too sure what's the reason for that happening.

No, I don't have a sticky key.

Yes, I have the Ring for Diversity Body unequipped.

Im currently still troubleshooting whats wrong but I've followed these instructions and yet none of my animations are working. Prolly not the place to put this post, but I dont know what the problem is. Going to try a fresh start and try again. 

Just in case, hopefully these can help someone pinpoint what exactly Im doing wrong.  Going to be pissed if its something simple I skipped.

I had that issue too on the first time I tried installing the mods. I completely uninstalled all the mods and reinstalled all of them one by one in the order shown in the guide and it worked for me. I think in my case it was also the Control Panel messing with it.

I saw this post from April:

For everyone having trouble getting the mod to work, please make sure to manually install the Scripts folder from the Fallout4ScriptExtender folder, as outlined in Vinfamy's Instructions. 99% of the time, this is the step people are missing if they have the dialogue and everything but the "Slots loaded" notice and animations.

Edit: Sorry, Vinfamy posted the installation guide, I apologize Vinfamy.

Gotta give credit where its due.

What if you go to the test room, everything works right.  The problem is I'm not getting the dialogue options.  What do I do?

Thanks!

Angie

I saw this post from April:

For everyone having trouble getting the mod to work, please make sure to manually install the Scripts folder from the Fallout4ScriptExtender folder, as outlined in Vinfamy's Instructions. 99% of the time, this is the step people are missing if they have the dialogue and everything but the "Slots loaded" notice and animations.

Edit: Sorry, Vinfamy posted the installation guide, I apologize Vinfamy.

Gotta give credit where its due.

What if you go to the test room, everything works right.  The problem is I'm not getting the dialogue options.  What do I do?

Thanks!

Angie

Turn them on in your game settings.......

:D :D :D :D :D

Hey I'm having problems with the animations actually playing... Literally everything works in terms of the ui, options, triggers but after the trigger there is no animation only sounds. I'll link my most recent Papyrus log and maybe you'll be able to figure out whats going wrong with my files. :|

Not sure if your if you are aware there Have been updates breaking previous F4SE installations you If you have the latest crap club (creation Club) Up date you need the Latest f4se and FP community patch... both were updated due to latest FO4 crap club updates... the new Patch supports (Quote vinfamy)

""works with the latest three versions of FO4: 1.9.4, 1.10.20, and 1.10.26. Note that you still need to have F4SE corresponding to your FO4 version.""

Wont be long before F4se team loses patience with these CC updates...

Well if every single time a new $3 gun or armor gets added to the Creation Club, Bethesda needs to release an update that breaks F4SE and all its mods, I think basically everyone would be losing patience.

SKSE64 is in infancy, but they're gonna get hammered too when the Creation Club comes to Skyrim pecial Edition

I'm running Fallout version v1.8.7.0.1, which F4SE file do I download since I'm trying to keep that system off of the net as much as possible? The version numbers for which F4SE goes with which Fallout 4 versions are not present.

Its my understanding most of Fp has been updated to run on fo4 1.9.4 and above Not sure if they even work on 1.8.7.01...

Well if every single time a new $3 gun or armor gets added to the Creation Club, Bethesda needs to release an update that breaks F4SE and all its mods, I think basically everyone would be losing patience.

SKSE64 is in infancy, but they're gonna get hammered too when the Creation Club comes to Skyrim pecial Edition

Opps skse64 typo lmao

This feel aimed at  breaking mods and tearing down the community to further pursue Their not paid mods endeavor...

I'm running Fallout version v1.8.7.0.1, which F4SE file do I download since I'm trying to keep that system off of the net as much as possible? The version numbers for which F4SE goes with which Fallout 4 versions are not present.

Its most of Fp has been updated to FP 1.9.4 and above Not sure if they even work on 1.8.7.01...

:( Drat...

@Hiemfire: There's a roll-back package circulating on the net to bring Fallout 4 back to patch 1.9.4, so you can update and then roll back if you like. I know it's a hassle, but pretty soon Bethesda will be in the same club as the T.S.A. was a few years ago. By which I mean even 8-year-olds submit to full body cavity searches or no admission.

Wow......

I forsee alot of pissed off people..........lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO! How's the big v1.0 coming? Is it about to grace us with it's presence soonish?

:D :D :D :D

Wow......

Yep. I'd downloaded it back in Feb and didn't hook that computer back up to the internet till yesterday. At which time I had my distaste for Win 10's "auto-update only" pop back up.

Wow......

Yep. I'd downloaded it back in Feb and didn't hook that computer back up to the internet till yesterday. At which time I had my distaste for Win 10's "auto-update only" pop back up.

Just set your Internet to metered connection windows 10 won't do any update.....