Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

then the essential mods mentioned in your post (and only those mods [Read: Leito's animations and Four-play in that order])  

You also need the FP Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader to link Leito's animations with Four-Play

Nothing works.

I appreciate the mod and the guideline for tech-tards such as me, but it doesn't seem to work.

I tried earlier with my old saves but they didn't work so I figured it might be a conflict, and started over.

Old scenario: Gun didn't work, Vinfamy's control panel didn't work.

New Scenario details:

-Installed with NMM.

Freshness of savegame:

- Fresh re-install. Ran once (with F4SE installed) without any mods, then the essential mods mentioned in your post (and only those mods [Read: Leito's animations and Four-play in that order])  were installed and the game loaded. All in all as fresh and clean as it gets.

Things that do work:

- Can get to coc 4test (So Four-play is installed)

- Can find subjects in console by writing "help Leito 0" (So animations are installed)

Things that don't work:

- The terminals in coc 4test don't initiate animations.

Conclusion:

The stuff is in there, game recognises it, but it doesn't work.

Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you for your time.

-Waffles.

Check your modified INI files. When yer done, check them again for spelling errors.

;)

Firstly, thank you for  your quick and efficient replies, you're the carriers of the mod community. :D

There has been a development.

I have the alignment fixer mod (forgot to mention it earlier but had it installed too).

I have checked the .ini files and it's directly copied and pasted from the original post.

Couldn't find any spelling issues with them either.

Re-installed F4SE this time using the installer in stead of the archive.

This made sure that when I loaded I got something in the corner about 4play that disappeared before I could read it, went to test chamber, used terminal, gave me three seconds notice, stripped the characters, and had them stand in a row for 15 seconds.

It's progress but not solved.

Conclusion:

- F4SE apparently wasn't installed properly, perhaps the installer is essential for it to work.

- Four-Play loads.

- The notorious "naked conga line" issue implies a problem with the link between Four-Play and the animations, received no notification in the corner about Leito and animations.

Any suggestions there? Maybe I've installed Leito's pack wrong?

Do you happen to know if you need all of the files in his download-thingy, or just either the b- or c-version?

Thank you for your time guys.

P.S.

How do I make text "spoiler" so you don't have to scroll through a wall of text to get to the new part?

Interesting glitch, and I'm just posting it to see if anyone else has had it happen.  Using Prostitution, somehow I went into prostitution mode without clicking anything.  It was an entertaining little glitch, considering I was just getting to the Museum of Freedom, combat stopped, and my toon began fucking everything in sight...  But then when I used Vinfamy's Control Panel to turn off prostitution, it didn't turn off.  Had to start a new file and disable prostitution completely from the mod load order screen.  I'm another tech-tard, so I was wondering if it is my fault, or just a random glitch?

you might just be good to go. try triggering sex with something else other than the terminals (Mindless Sex, Prostitution, Sex Em Up, etc). Might just be a problem with the terminals.

Hi, thank you for this wonderful guide. Can I just ask whether we need to run LOOTs, FO4Edit and then FNIS like we do in Skyrim in order for sorting order and running animation in Fallout 4? The reason I'm asking is because my MO2 stop working after I tried to run LOOTS on it.

No, LOOT is virtually useless for FO4. I already clean my mods with FO4Edit - there are hardly any vanilla record changes anw. No need for a FNIS type mod at all - Bethesda threw us a bone and allowed custom animations quite easily.

considering I was just getting to the Museum of Freedom, combat stopped, and my toon began fucking everything in sight.

Prostitution doesn't make you fuck everyone around. It triggers approaches and dialogues that lead to sex with payment.

Sounds a bit like you got knocked down from combat and Violate performs its duty. In which case, nothing went wrong.

Got it solved, it works fine now, here's a recap if somebody else has the same issue:

Problem: Nothing works but can go to coc 4test.

Solution: Install F4SE with the installer and not the archive.

Problem: Just standing around naked when animations should be triggered (not registering Leito's animations).

Solution: Make sure you have version 1.3 of Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation LoaderI had version 1.1 for some reason.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi there. I have followed the instructions several times but cannot get it to work. I can enter the coc 4test area and use the terminal but nothing happens. That's as much as I can get to work. I have checked my files too, I seem to have everything and have everything listed in this tutorial (which is awesome btw). I am very confused and frustrated. Any ideas?

I installed everything with NMM and the script extender installer. I am trying to use Sex Em Up. Not that Four Play seems to be working right...I never get a message on my screen saying anything is installed or thank you. I have never used this mod before so my save is clean even though I have some other mods (cosmetic ones like hair)

Does pressing H do anything? If not, then F4SE is not correctly installed.

Don't test with the terminals. They might not work right.

No it doesn't do anything. I'll start from scratch again.

Good to know the terminals don't work right XD At least that is something that probably isn't my fault.

Edit: Okay so pressing the H key flirts and they accepted my advances. It went to a black screen, loaded them naked and they just stood there. I installed the leto animations like you said, is there something else I need to make them animate? Also sometimes it just doesn't load anything after they accept.

Got it solved, it works fine now, here's a recap if somebody else has the same issue:

Problem: Nothing works but can go to coc 4test.

Solution: Install F4SE with the installer and not the archive.

Problem: Just standing around naked when animations should be triggered (not registering Leito's animations).

Solution: Make sure you have version 1.3 of Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader. I had version 1.1 for some reason.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi there. I have followed the instructions several times but cannot get it to work. I can enter the coc 4test area and use the terminal but nothing happens. That's as much as I can get to work. I have checked my files too, I seem to have everything and have everything listed in this tutorial (which is awesome btw). I am very confused and frustrated. Any ideas?

I installed everything with NMM and the script extender installer. I am trying to use Sex Em Up. Not that Four Play seems to be working right...I never get a message on my screen saying anything is installed or thank you. I have never used this mod before so my save is clean even though I have some other mods (cosmetic ones like hair)

If 4play doesn't seem to load, try re-installing F4SE but using their installer this time in stead of the archive. Test with the coc 4test, preferrably on a completely fresh, modless save in order to see if it's a mod conflict or if it's an installation problem.

If it's the animations that don't work, check if the "Alignment fix and animation loader" is version 1.3.

If it is not, then go uninstall that mod and then download and install version 1.3.

Hope this helps.

-Waffles.

Does this mod require dlc? I have done everything and gone through the steps multiple times and everything works except the animations don't happen for four-play, I downloaded Crazy gun and the animations work there.

make sure f4se scripts folder is copied

Sorry if I'm asking but installing four Play I have to install Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17, which overwrites Leito's animation?

You want Lieto to overwrite Crazy, but I don't think they overwrite each other?

????

I'm following the procedure.

1) You are asked to install Leito animations.

2) Are you asked to install Four Play (Crazy and a dependency that overwhelms me in Leito?)

Is this normal? :(

Sorry if I'm asking but installing four Play I have to install Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17, which overwrites Leito's animation?

????

2) Are you asked to install Four Play (Crazy and a dependency that overwhelms me in Leito?)

Actually, you don't need any of Crazy's stuff anymore except his latest "Four Play" animations. No rug, no gun.

Lieto, by contrast, is required.

:)

????

Actually, you don't need any of Crazy's stuff anymore except his latest "Four Play" animations. No rug, no gun.

Lieto, by contrast, is required.

:)

So I just have to install only this?

Four-Play Animations by Crazy6987 1.1

Edit:Well it looks like everything works perfectly.

Thanks to VonHelton.

And especially a big thank you to vinfamy

Only one thing you can not do is choose Leito + Crazy now

nly one thing you can not do is choose Leito + Crazy now

With FP Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader, you can have both

Actually, the older Crazy stuff the players just stand around & don't have sex.

Also.....The 10% thing is still around.

post-95619-0-73932800-1499737009_thumb.jpg

Further, When they use the bed, they hang over the bed at the headboard.

post-95619-0-73741300-1499737072_thumb.jpg

:(