Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Creating a male priest char... Welcome, Antor aka Mr. Heal Your Girl:

b6b6efd51ec2e41544952c0a19f49b42.png

He's also an acolyte to the temple of Kynareth in Whiterun and a nephew to my main character Anna (brown-haired mage you might've seen earlier). Maybe I will make some stories of their adventures later. For now I'm still tweaking and changing Antor.

Also looking for a decent healing spell effect (the one you see equipped) replacer, vanilla ones don't impress that much.

Velestra posing as an alt model :P

I been trying to get some screen shots of my skyrim game, but they don't come out so good, was wondering what is the preferred screen shot method/program?

ENB+/or SweetFX for lighting effects and stuff.

Method? hit insert or whatever your mapped key is and Practice. :)

I been trying to get some screen shots of my skyrim game, but they don't come out so good, was wondering what is the preferred screen shot method/program?

I had never used an enb, till i tried using some of the lighting mods like EL&FX and Climates of Tamriel, and ran into a problem that required me to use one, I have ENB-easy.

as for screenshot key, I have my Skyrim installed thru steam, :(, so F12 is the default key.

Just that the screen shots don't come out as good as what I see in game, nor as good as the ones posted here.

I had never used an enb, till i tried using some of the lighting mods like EL&FX and Climates of Tamriel, and ran into a problem that required me to use one, I have ENB-easy.

as for screenshot key, I have my Skyrim installed thru steam, :(, so F12 is the default key.

Just that the screen shots don't come out as good as what I see in game, nor as good as the ones posted here.

using the f12 key is probably why they're not coming out as good, try using print screen instead as it's the game's way of taking screenshots (you may need to enable it in the .ini)