Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

Hello,

I'm new here, and want to say big thank you to mod developers. But I've experienced a strange bug where actors (NPC or player) didn't automatically undress themselves when a scence is happening.

And, there is only one animation playing during a whole scence, I don't know this is intended or we can only change animation manually by clicking any key?

I searched technical support section, but didn't find similar threads, so I raised questions here.

Thank you

Hello,

I'm new here, and want to say big thank you to mod developers. But I've experienced a strange bug which actors (NPC or player) didn't automatically undress themselves when a scence is happening.

And, there is only one animation playing during a whole scence, I don't know this is intended or we can only change animation manually by clicking any key?

I searched technical support section, but didn't find similar threads, so I raised questions here.

Thank you

F4SE related issue for sure. Download the F4SE installer from the silverlock website and install it again.

Hello,

I'm new here, and want to say big thank you to mod developers. But I've experienced a strange bug which actors (NPC or player) didn't automatically undress themselves when a scence is happening.

Thank you

F4SE related issue for sure. Download the F4SE installer from the silverlock website and install it again.

WoW. Thanks for quick reply. Just as you guessed, I updated my F4SE to latest and solved this issue.

Thank you again. 

Just a heads up, going to be working on animations involving furniture in the near future. I have it worked out in my head just need to actually test it. So it's kind of simple but also kind of an annoyance, so say a table for example, first you would need to create a modified version of the "table.nif" without the collision. This will allow us to spawn the table right on top of the actors without them being forcibly pushed out of the way. Next using the Creation Kit create a Static Object form for the table. And lastly the script, will probably use placeatnode to place the table at the CenterNode. And you would also need to find a way to "group" these animations, so if this animation is going to play we need to spawn this object or that object. Unfortunately this has to be done for each different furniture object that someone wants to use in their animations. Also I tried doing this another way turning them into animobjects that are attached to the actors Root node, but animobjects don't play well with looping animations, tried an alternative having non looping seperate animations. one that loads the animobject the other unloads and the normal looping anim. in between, but that didn't work out either, so this is the best option that I could come up with.

Just a heads up, going to be working on animations involving furniture in the near future. I have it worked out in my head just need to actually test it. So it's kind of simple but also kind of an annoyance, so say a table for example, first you would need to create a modified version of the "table.nif" without the collision. This will allow us to spawn the table right on top of the actors without them being forcibly pushed out of the way. Next using the Creation Kit create a Static Object form for the table. And lastly the script, will probably use placeatnode to place the table at the CenterNode. And you would also need to find a way to "group" these animations, so if this animation is going to play we need to spawn this object or that object. Unfortunately this has to be done for each different furniture object that someone wants to use in their animations. Aso I tried doing this another way turning them into animobjects that are attached to the actors Root node, but animobjects don't play well with looping animations, tried an alternative having non looping seperate animations. one that loads the animobject the other unloads and the normal looping anim. in between, but that didn't work out either, so this is the best option that I could come up with.

Sounds good and implementable with FP. Thank you for your effort, Crazy

Just a heads up, going to be working on animations involving furniture in the near future. I have it worked out in my head just need to actually test it. So it's kind of simple but also kind of an annoyance, so say a table for example, first you would need to create a modified version of the "table.nif" without the collision. This will allow us to spawn the table right on top of the actors without them being forcibly pushed out of the way. Next using the Creation Kit create a Static Object form for the table. And lastly the script, will probably use placeatnode to place the table at the CenterNode. And you would also need to find a way to "group" these animations, so if this animation is going to play we need to spawn this object or that object. Unfortunately this has to be done for each different furniture object that someone wants to use in their animations. Also I tried doing this another way turning them into animobjects that are attached to the actors Root node, but animobjects don't play well with looping animations, tried an alternative having non looping seperate animations. one that loads the animobject the other unloads and the normal looping anim. in between, but that didn't work out either, so this is the best option that I could come up with.

Sounds awesome, Crazy!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The fallout update has broken pretty much every mod for fallout at this point, all mod authors will need to recode their mods, for most this will be as simple as loading them into the creation kit and resaving them but for those that rely on F4SE it's back to waiting for them update it to match the new FO4 files.

On the up side Loot and F4Edit have already been adding code to handle the new esl files.

I guess I'll go back to twiddling my thumbs now ;)

The fallout update has broken pretty much every mod for fallout at this point, all mod authors will need to recode their mods, for most this will be as simple as loading them into the creation kit and resaving them but for those that rely on F4SE it's back to waiting for them update it to match the new FO4 files.

On the up side Loot and F4Edit have already been adding code to handle the new esl files.

I guess I'll go back to twiddling my thumbs now ;)

Wow so Bethesda broke all mods?

I checked my INI files & found that the command to allow mods had been DELETED from my INI files.

Isn't that just ducky? My game will no longer load at all. Gonna hafta do a fresh install.

Grrrrrrr........

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wow so Bethesda broke all mods?

Not only broke all the mods, but deleted commands in the INI files to get them to run at all.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm gonna attempt a fresh install to see if I can get things running.

Still can't load the game after update.

This is what I saw in f4se.log:

F4SE runtime: initialize (version = 0.5.0 010A0140 01D32335A5376D38, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF7F6DC0000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF7F6DC0000
plugin directory = D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\
checking plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\achievements.dll
plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\achievements.dll (00000001 ACNT 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\autoswitch.dll
registering plugin listener for F4SE at 2 of 3
plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\autoswitch.dll (00000001 autoswitch 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\f4ee.dll
registering plugin listener for F4SE at 3 of 4
plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\f4ee.dll (00000001 F4EE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_9_4.dll
plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_9_4.dll (00000001 LL_fourPlay 00000006) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\place.dll
plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\place.dll (00000001 PlaceEverywhere plugin 00000010) loaded correctly
config path = D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\f4se.ini
init complete

As this string ("plugin D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_9_4.dll (00000001 LL_fourPlay 00000006) reported as incompatible during query") says, FP's dll doesn't want to load. Are there any way to fix it? Or the only thing I can do is to wait for FP update? 

Thanks for the effort!  None of this worked for me, but my issue seems a little different.  I can't get F4SE to work.  Yes, it is the new version, and I had to get it once the Bethesda update ran automatically.  (holds sign:  I'm an idiot!)

By disabling every single mod, I got Fallout to run, then added the dlc, then added f4se, and "Fallout 4 has encountered a problem and needs to close every time I use the f4se_launcher.  Even tried re-downloading f4se (didn't work), tried the Installer version instead of manual next, and I got nothing.  Which basically means I can actually play Fallout 4, but nothing that requires F4SE.  Which is of course all of Four Play, and about 1/2 my other mods.

Any advise?  Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Hey vinfamy!

I just wanted to ask, since violate is very well done and all, but if we look at normal gameplay perspective (you know, when someone tries to "immerse" himself with little addition) it just feels like literally whole world want to fuck you (literally :D ). I think it would be cool to add chance of getting violated/ surrending. It will be more belivable, and fitting to the game, since raiders are killing everything that moves. So, adding slider for chance of getting violated (sometimes when you surrender, raiders will just exacute you) or chance of surrender (so, sometimes your character will fight till death).

Also one thing that is bothering me, is FP to trigger when you are doing some heavy quests. It would be nice to exclude those from beeing violated, but neither do i know how to do it.

Anyway, great mod, i heared you would like to hear suggestions, so here are few. I have few more too, but thats maybe later :P

Thanks for the effort!  None of this worked for me, but my issue seems a little different.  I can't get F4SE to work.  Yes, it is the new version, and I had to get it once the Bethesda update ran automatically.  (holds sign:  I'm an idiot!)

By disabling every single mod, I got Fallout to run, then added the dlc, then added f4se, and "Fallout 4 has encountered a problem and needs to close every time I use the f4se_launcher.  Even tried re-downloading f4se (didn't work), tried the Installer version instead of manual next, and I got nothing.  Which basically means I can actually play Fallout 4, but nothing that requires F4SE.  Which is of course all of Four Play, and about 1/2 my other mods.

Ok, so you manually unzipped F4SE to your Fallout 4 folder?

If so, have you checked your game files for errors? To do that, go to your Steam Icon in your Windows tray, Go to your Games page (if it doesn't come up automatically) & right click on the Fallout 4 name. Select properties, (a new box pops up) local files tab, "verify integrity of game files".

It only takes a few minutes.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

If so, have you checked your game files for errors? To do that, go to your Steam Icon in your Windows tray, Go to your Games page (if it doesn't come up automatically) & right click on the Fallout 4 name. Select properties, (a new box pops up) local files tab, "verify integrity of game files".

Tried it manually twice, and with the installer twice now.

And, verified the game files through Steam.  It "corrected" one, but I don't remember if it said which one.

Hell!  I've even tried restarting the computer two or three times now, that's always the last thing anyone tries.   :-/

I even checked for video driver updates.  

I did not try rolling back.  I just waited for the f4se update.  Once I first installed the update, I got an error, but it referenced a specific mod.  I removed it from the load order, and had it happen again (referencing a different mod).

I am assuming that these mods were not yet compatible with the newest version of f4se.  So, I removed them.

Ran LOOT.  Same.  I removed all mods, and I can play the game (even with dlc, and mods that don't require f4se seem to work).  I finally tested just Leito's gun by itself, and it works.  But, no four play, and CTD whenever I try to launch through f4se.

I appreciate the attempt.  I really don't want go through a complete uninstall / reinstall.  I just did that not too long ago, when switching to my new computer (i.e. Not a system requirements thing either.)  Any ideas are greatly appreciated since I'd rather spend the weekend playing the game instead of repairing the game!!!    :@

Tried it manually twice, and with the installer twice now.

And, verified the game files through Steam.  It "corrected" one, but I don't remember if it said which one.

Hell!  I've even tried restarting the computer two or three times now, that's always the last thing anyone tries.   :-/

I even checked for video driver updates.  

I did not try rolling back.  I just waited for the f4se update.  Once I first installed the update, I got an error, but it referenced a specific mod.  I removed it from the load order, and had it happen again (referencing a different mod).

I am assuming that these mods were not yet compatible with the newest version of f4se.  So, I removed them.

Ran LOOT.  Same.  I removed all mods, and I can play the game (even with dlc, and mods that don't require f4se seem to work).  I finally tested just Leito's gun by itself, and it works.  But, no four play, and CTD whenever I try to launch through f4se.

I appreciate the attempt.  I really don't want go through a complete uninstall / reinstall.  I just did that not too long ago, when switching to my new computer (i.e. Not a system requirements thing either.)  Any ideas are greatly appreciated since I'd rather spend the weekend playing the game instead of repairing the game!!!    :@

I did a fresh install.........

I did a fresh install.........

Alright.  Did a complete delete, and reinstall.  And somehow I have the same issue.

I give up.  I guess I'll go back to Oldrim, or something.  

Love Fallout, but this update, and dealing with this simply isn't worth it.  

Maybe I'll try again if there is another update to f4se (or Bethesda [or Steam]), or something.

But seriously considering giving up on Fallout altogether.  Pretty much spent the last 34 hours trying to get it to work again, and feeling a bit frustrated and angry with greedy, idiots that already have all of their CC items copied on the free mod sites, and for the most part they are better than the ones you can buy.  But they had to break my game to add in a feature that no one (but especially I don't) want!!!  As if I'd pay for a virtual-camo Pip-Boy when you can get so much better from anywhere online.  The whole reason I have a PC right there!!!   Even bought this new computer specifically to be able to play this game better.  Maybe I am the idiot!!!

Alignment is such a pain. Also notice the loading screen still occurs (seems to happen more so when locating a bed if not near it). Also Piper is screwed up. After completing the interview she asked for a favor, said yes, and went upstairs to her bed. Screenshot shows alignment problem. Then afterwards I ask her to follow me. Upon doing so she doesn't. Pulls her weapon out and moves if I command her to go somewhere but will not follow me anywhere. Not even into a new cell. I have to teleport her. Even then she doesn't budge. She seems to gain favor though when I gave the crazy old fart the Nuka Cola when I teleported her outside of her place near Nat. I'm going through my mods to see if its something there that's causing it and not a Four Play thing. Last time it was a custom follower mod that messed her up. Only thing I know of that affects Diamond City is the guard mod that adds new faces to them. No follow overhauls. Do use this template for custom followers. I do use a mod that brings Nora back.

post-245711-0-61755700-1504425586_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-34451100-1504425605_thumb.jpg

Archived