Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

hey,

I dont know why but I get problems installing the mods still.

So first I installed these mods to the mods I'm already running (some equip not much in terms of heavy lifting (scripts or such))

Then i tried to do this but with a file I previously saved with all mods disabled

after that I tried deactivating everything but body mods and four-play

But all of these had the same result:

I only get the "4play: setting up slots" message

I dont get the one for Leitos animations or the "Sex slots set"

I have seen previous people posting this but not have seen it resolved.

Edit:

My final attempt today was disabling all mods, create a save file, then only install 4play mods (not even CBBE or the male body) and try again, but I still only get "setting up slots"

I tried it both with and without read-only on prefs and custom inis.

I am out of options here.

Just posted this into the install-guide, but I guess there are more chances if I post hit here too.

Just posted this into the install-guide, but I guess there are more chances if I post hit here too.

Do you have Leito's animation pack and the Four-Lei compatibility patch? The "loading Leito's animations" message comes from these.

Do you have Leito's animation pack and the Four-Lei compatibility patch? The "loading Leito's animations" message comes from these.

Iinstalled everything the way it's described in the guide. My only problem is, that I cannot create a savefile without the [M] tag, but that one aside I did it all as it was described in your other thread.

Iinstalled everything the way it's described in the guide. My only problem is, that I cannot create a savefile without the [M] tag, but that one aside I did it all as it was described in your other thread.

Disable four-play.esp, load a [M] save then save that save to roughly 'clean' it.

Then make sure you install Four-Lei over four-play and Leito's animation pack.  Enable four-play.esp and load the save you 'cleaned'

Hi,

unfortunately, I have the following problem: F4 crashes if any animation mod (Leito's Animation Pack, Crazy's pack). I use Mod Org, F4se and Fp-mos only. Any other mods aren't installed. F4 starts without problems with "four play 0.0.8.2",  "Four Lei 081", "FP Mindless 1 2" , "4PlaySEU", "FP Prostitution 1 3", "FP Violate 1 2", "FP VanillaFudge 1 2" and "Strap". But if Leito's Animation Pack (or Four, or Crazy Animations, or FP Autonomy 1 1) is activated, then F4 crashes on loading.

I rewrote in Fallout.ini (with Mog Org):

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

bEnableProfiling=1

sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

Fallot4Pref.ini (Mod Org)

[Launcher]

uLastAspectRatio=0

bEnableFileSelection=1

Also I made the necessary changes into ini-files in ..\My Games\Fallout4\

Hey gang, question for you folks

So I've got everything for Four-Play set up, animations and plugins, and they all seem to work fine, for NPC's.

Whenever I try and get my character to start an animation, I get:

four_play: kidcheck: sec scene aborted due to disallowed actor.

Any idea why four play thinks my character is a kid? Any tips for fixing this?

Thanks

- Line up (ie dick is actually inside pussy) animations correctly about 70% of the time

- Always strip sex actors correctly. Redress them correctly about 80% of the time

What commands are missing or don't work right that cause these two to not be 100%?

- Change male actor's penis size and erection state - it's not really part of a sex framework's scope (SexLab wasn't responsible for this either). If someone makes a Schlong of Skyrim for Fallout 4, that would be excellent.  

I'm hoping this can be set up in a way that allows custom schlong animations so that we're no longer limited to schlongs that appear to be welded on in one angle.

With SKSE, I was able to do some animating of this with node controls. But, it was unwieldy and somewhat unstable. Has to be a better way.

- Solve world peace, stop global warming, cure all diseases and bring back dinosaurs :)

Are you certain?

Disable four-play.esp, load a [M] save then save that save to roughly 'clean' it.

Then make sure you install Four-Lei over four-play and Leito's animation pack.  Enable four-play.esp and load the save you 'cleaned'

Hey,

in the first post I made, I listed what I already tried. I tried "roughly" cleaning it already, quite often actually.

I tried disabling all mods (once by uninstalling them in NMM, once only deactivating the .esps via NMM, once in game through the mod section) save and then install over that again.

I've always installed it in the following sequence:

Leitos animations, 4play, 4Lei, and then the plugins.

I dont get the Animation message and neither do I receive the Sex slots set message. I get the "setting up slots" message but nothing else pops up.

Some interesting things though:

if I wait for quite some time, quicksave and quickload, the plugins go active (giving me the gun and ring from the 4play plugins)

And using the gun in those cases I had following situations:

Animations without stripping'

Stripping without animations

nothing at all

As I said, I have no idea why it isnt working.

Here's something that I also fixed but that  did not help:

launching F4SE through NMM (because for some reason using the F4SE loader.exe did not really make FO4 launch with F4SE active)

Some interesting things though:

if I wait for quite some time, quicksave and quickload, the plugins go active (giving me the gun and ring from the 4play plugins)

And using the gun in those cases I had following situations:

Animations without stripping'

Stripping without animations

nothing at all

Hey,

So I just tried waiting as long as possible ingame (by just playing) to save and load and found something interesting when i eventually did Save and load

Even though I dont get the "Sex Slots Set" message or the one saying that animations are registered, I can use the plugins to initiate sex, actors undress and animations (even though often misaligned) work. They even dress after again.

But. Masturbation doesnt work. I dont know if Animations might be missing or something, but it's a start.

Edit: Whenever I try to Masturbate my character undresses but stays in idle for some time (depending on which mod I use). Then I get the 4play message that "this character is already involved in something" or something among those lines, and I can move again.

I would take any advice about how to get this fully working.

I get nothing animation wise from installing all this.

Let me dole out as much info as I can to make it easier for everyone...

I installed the main plugin, Leito's animation pack, the compatibility patch for Leitos animations, and Four Play Sex Em Up.

I have F4SE - latest version.

My fallout4prefs.ini has the following included...

[Launcher]
uLastAspectRatio=1
bEnableFileSelection=1

My fallout4custom.ini is as follows...

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

[Papyrus]
 bEnableLogging=1
 bEnableTrace=1
 bLoadDebugInformation=1
 bEnableProfiling=1
 sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

My current Papyrus Log: Papyrus.0.log

I launch the game using F4SE, and load a save that has never seen Four Play before.

When the game loads, I go not get the "Registering Leito's animations ...." followed by "Four-Play: Sex Slots Set" notifications.  I save and load as per instructions, and I can go into the coc 4test zone.  But, none of the test terminals work.  No stripping, no sex, no nothing.

Any clue as to why?

Thanks,

Eric

Updated information regarding my problem...

I re-installed F4SE, in addition to copying f4se_1_9_4.dll, f4se_loader.exe, and f4se_steam_loader.dll to my Fallout installation folder, I also copied over the SRC and DATA folders from the F4SE .rar file.  This has improved things.  Now, I get the Registering Leit's Animations and "Four-Play: Sex Slots Set."" message when I load a game.  In addition, when I go into the coc 4test zone and use a test terminal, I now get the 3 second count down, the characters strip, and they teleport over each other, but then they just stand there and nothing.

Install 4P

Install all 3 Crazy files

Install Lieto

Install Lieto Patch from Vinfamy

Install Vinfamy Mods

Edit all of the Fallout 4 INI files with the new info

Disable Crazy's ESP files

Profit!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Install 4P

Install all 3 Crazy files

Install Lieto

Install Lieto Patch from Vinfamy

Install Vinfamy Mods

Edit all of the Fallout 4 INI files with the new info

Disable Crazy's ESP files

Profit!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DO you happen to know where I can find the Crazy files?  I am not seeing them anywhere.

I re-installed F4SE, in addition to copying f4se_1_9_4.dll, f4se_loader.exe, and f4se_steam_loader.dll to my Fallout installation folder, I also copied over the SRC and DATA folders from the F4SE .rar file.  This has improved things.  Now, I get the Registering Leit's Animations and "Four-Play: Sex Slots Set."" message when I load a game.  In addition, when I go into the coc 4test zone and use a test terminal, I now get the 3 second count down, the characters strip, and they teleport over each other, but then they just stand there and nothing.

That sounds like missing animation files. I know you mentioned you installed Leito's pack. but try double-checking it.

It could also be a terminal problem. Try using Sex Them Up or Mindless Sex if it works outside the terminal.

PS: saw your other message. No masturbation is because you did not install Crazy's pack (not necessary unless you want masturbation)

Sounds like a terminal problem. Just use one of the plugins to trigger sex outside.

That sounds like missing animation files. I know you mentioned you installed Leito's pack. but try double-checking it.

It could also be a terminal problem. Try using Sex Them Up or Mindless Sex if it works outside the terminal.

PS: saw your other message. No masturbation is because you did not install Crazy's pack (not necessary unless you want masturbation)

Sounds like a terminal problem. Just use one of the plugins to trigger sex outside.

Yep - just a terminal problem, Sex Em Up worked just fine.

Thanks everyone for the assistance.

Now let the programmers do their thing and wait for more awesomeness down the road :P

Hi Folks, Having a problem with the game crashing once the animation Ends, Doesn't affect NPC's interaction Only occurs when my Character starts to re-dress! Any help would be great Thank You in Advance! 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

What sort of items do your player have equipped? Are they just vanilla armors/ clothes or a lot of modded / DD stuff?

Thanks for your response! There's  a lot of modded / DD stuff? But I thought of that! So I tried with just the 111 Vault suit & No weapons But the problem still persists Not every time But about 60% of the time also happens In the Coc 4test Sorry for the lack of Info!

Archived