[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

• 3 weeks later...

wow you really are getting good on it very fast, even the face expressions are improving great, really very neat work!!!!, i just recently learned basic animation with maya, i need do a look at blend, really good job.

could be good if you could add animations for others cars aswell, it's a little annoying which only "expensive cars" can be animated coud be good have cheap cars too and maybe the repairable classic car from hoaring heigns.

anyway well done job, keep improving.

wow you really are getting good on it very fast, even the face expressions are improving great, really very neat work!!!!, i just recently learned basic animation with maya, i need do a look at blend, really good job.

could be good if you could add animations for others cars aswell, it's a little annoying which only "expensive cars" can be animated coud be good have cheap cars too and maybe the repairable classic car from hoaring heigns.

Great job! It's good to see an animator stand up :) Just tested a few, I really like the cunnilingus on the couch ^^  

thanks for the compliment, it means alot getting it from another talented creator.

i'd love to add more animations to cars but since all cars have different height and size it will be a lot of work to adjust animations to all cars. but i can promise that there will be more car animations for cheaper cars since my sims are broke.

a future improviment and challenge i would like to see in future from you could be some "threesome" or foursome, like a sequence for MFF or MMF or maybe the more challenge like MFMF or MFFF or MMMF, well some three and foursome/ orgy could be fun, ofcourse this don't need be for now, but for a future when you already have enough animations for couples then try a more funny challenge with thats.

another note, could be good when you already had enough animations with all possible objects start to get "different ones, like 2 different sequences for bad, 2 for chairs, 2 for each car and likes that also for a future.

anyway keep the awesome job.

a future improviment and challenge i would like to see in future from you could be some "threesome" or foursome, like a sequence for MFF or MMF or maybe the more challenge like MFMF or MFFF or MMMF, well some three and foursome/ orgy could be fun, ofcourse this don't need be for now, but for a future when you already have enough animations for couples then try a more funny challenge with thats.

another note, could be good when you already had enough animations with all possible objects start to get "different ones, like 2 different sequences for bad, 2 for chairs, 2 for each car and likes that also for a future.

I have plans for making wolf pack animations for future uploads as there are quite a few gangbang animations made by l666 but not much animal animations.

I have plans for making wolf pack animations for future uploads as there are quite a few gangbang animations made by l666 but not much animal animations.

hmm yeah the only werewolf animation i saw where from master which he did only a sofa tesing for werewolfs (if you where talking about supernatural, if you where talking about normal dogs then mike24 did few of then.

anyway keep the good work.

yeah while have some few ganbangs they really still few and you don't have really a full sequence like, teasing >handjob/blowjob>vaginal>anal>ending, they normally scattered and the kink mod don't proper make a sequence for them like normally ending after one animation, could be interesting a full sequence of a threesome, like MFM or FMF, or something like.

Does some animations only work in Kinky? Because I only use Passion and only some of the animations are avaible. For example I don't see any car animation

Car animations are for that specific car type only it'll not show up on all cars.

Which car type should I use? And also which armchair I need to use?

Does some animations only work in Kinky? Because I only use Passion and only some of the animations are avaible. For example I don't see any car animation

Car animations are for that specific car type only it'll not show up on all cars.

Which car type should I use? And also which armchair I need to use?

The animations are for this car, it's EA's so you don't have to download it.

post-124568-0-99355600-1498704814.jpg

As for armchair you can use any you like but it's made for this one.  

post-124568-0-05974600-1502222505.jpg