[The Sims 3][WIP]K69 Animations for Kinky World [updated 8/25/21]

one little question you've told which you where thinking in "redo previous work to improve animations you did it? that update have it or still the same old animations with more material???

anyway thanks.

Other than the jiggle on v0.5, I didn't redo any of the pervious animations but improves on new animations and currently trying a new rig which looks promising for future animations.

another question you are planning to have some exclusive patreons animations or like "patreons get earlly acesss, then later after x time release for all?

anway thanks for the info and great work and interest and looking foward for the incoming future work.

yes patrons do get early access because they give me the support i needed for "life" stuff but everything will be released here after some time.

yeah i knew, i was just asking  if you gonna go with exclusive patreons features or earlly acess, most of peoples go with the early acess as you are, while few go with the "exlcusive content", which i feel a little unfair but anyway in the end everyone diservers be rewarded for they hard work.

anyway thanks for the asnwers :D

Update V 0.7

Add

Sofa Handjob

really thanks!!, one question the cars animations can be used on "any car" or like others animations only on the "expensive ones???

and your work really look awesome, i really like more 'romantic looking" animations than just "more perv ones".

Update V 0.7

Add

Sofa Handjob

really thanks!!, one question the cars animations can be used on "any car" or like others animations only on the "expensive ones???

because of clipping the car animations are only for the EA hatchback "Wornado triage" which is around 5k so my broke sims can afford it.

you can see the car on this screenshot if you don't know which car is it.

post-124568-0-18893300-1494365901_thumb.jpg

Don´t know if this idea is possible:

I guess, sometimes the mod need a more or less time after adding animations „to groove in game“.

Some animations I ve just installed I could not see after adding it, but some days later – same game – this showed up when I „change position“.

This happend not just with K69, Galgats and MaryJanes wonderful new animations, but also with Amras and L666 sometimes (when starting a new game).

So this is not my real problem – but my curiosity is...

Thanks again, K69 for the fresh update!

As you know, Oniki has added a new big feature: The Brothel. It has a dance pole and so far we only have one animation made by Oniki herself for the pole dance.

I was wondering if you could work on pole dance animations and bring us a couple more?

That would be fantastic, we are really in need for pole dancing animations.

Thank you.

As you know, Oniki has added a new big feature: The Brothel. It has a dance pole and so far we only have one animation made by Oniki herself for the pole dance.

I was wondering if you could work on pole dance animations and bring us a couple more?

That would be fantastic, we are really in need for pole dancing animations.

Thank you.

Dance moves are way more complex than sex animations as it involves many moves and differences in speed. Sex animations involving the pole maybe but pole dancer animation I need to do some research on.

Dance moves are way more complex than sex animations as it involves many moves and differences in speed. Sex animations involving the pole maybe but pole dancer animation I need to do some research on.

Thanks for your reply...hopefully you will create a few in the near future, you seem to have the gift for animations for being new to them. The ones you have already look great.

Thanks for this good work of yours! At last something new in Sims 3! Know that your animations are also supported by passion mod, in the latest version 2.6.3.

I've made also some new toys for animators to use and even script coders such as OnikiKay in her mod. Use them if you want to. I made them for people. And I don't need any credits!

Regards SuperStorm

Update V 0.7

Add

Sofa Handjob

because of clipping the car animations are only for the EA hatchback "Wornado triage" which is around 5k so my broke sims can afford it.

you can see the car on this screenshot if you don't know which car is it.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-35.jpg

This object is called CarHatchback. If you want to add it in an animation, use <Objects>CarHatchback</Objects> Your animations should be outside of this car because if sims get inside you loose interactions until the animation finish.