Need help! My brain hurts!

Nercis

Hi

I need help with installing mods in the correct order and I have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

I've read that you have to install sexlab mods in a specific order so they don't overwrite one and other in the wrong way, is that true?

When I install Captured Dreams I get missing textures, the female courier from CD has no body and purple devices on her and the game CTD every time I enter the CD shop. I installed CD 4.05 and installed 4.08 over 4.05. I click "Yes to mod". It worked fine last time I used CD for about a year ago.

I know how to use FNIS and Loot and I don't get any errors. Except for a missing compatibility patch for jaysus swords that i fixed.

I don't know or understand how to use tesedit or bash even after I watched two tutorials. My brain just can't grasp the know how...

I have the latest skse. I'll add an image of my loadorder and Captured dreams isn't on it cus i just uninstalled it.

These are the mods. Not installed in order.

Sexlab

SL Defeat

SL Aroused

SL Dialogues

SLAnimLoader

JContainers

FunnyBizness FB SLALPACK

DD Assets

DD Expansion

DD Integration

Captured dreams

SOS

ZazAnimation

Deviously Enslaved Continued

ImmerSlave

Alternate Start Live a Deviant Life Resurrection

Simple Slavery

TDF Aggressive Prostitution

Hydra slavegirls

post-1406429-0-21628700-1491747132_thumb.jpg

Wait, wait, wait...

So reading your post three times over I've come to the conclusion your only problem is that in Captured Dreams you're "missing textures [and] the female courier from CD has no body".

Well, solution is to open up Captured Dreams, it's definitely on your computer somewhere, and then:

Grab the Meshes from the Data\Meshes folder and ensure they're also in your Skyrim Installation Folder.

Grab the Textures from the Data\Textures folder and ensure they're also in your Skyrim Installation Folder.  

If this was your only problem it should definitely solve it.

Using TESVEdit or Wrye Bash is very easy but I'm finding it difficult to see any relation to your problem.  All I ever use TESVEdit for is to clean my mods and that's an easy step of loading mod plugins and clicking 4 things.  All I ever use Wrye Bash for is to create (rebuild) a Bashed Patch for all Leveled Items & Creatures so they spawn appropriately while playing.

However, both programs are definitely NOT user friendly despite how easy they are to use.  The guys who made them did not have streamlined & simplicity as part of their vocabulary.

• 4 weeks later...

Wait, wait, wait...

So reading your post three times over I've come to the conclusion your only problem is that in Captured Dreams you're "missing textures [and] the female courier from CD has no body".

Well, solution is to open up Captured Dreams, it's definitely on your computer somewhere, and then:

Grab the Meshes from the Data\Meshes folder and ensure they're also in your Skyrim Installation Folder.

Grab the Textures from the Data\Textures folder and ensure they're also in your Skyrim Installation Folder.  

Using TESVEdit or Wrye Bash is very easy but I'm finding it difficult to see any relation to your problem.  All I ever use TESVEdit for is to clean my mods and that's an easy step of loading mod plugins and clicking 4 things.  All I ever use Wrye Bash for is to create (rebuild) a Bashed Patch for all Leveled Items & Creatures so they spawn appropriately while playing.

However, both programs are definitely NOT user friendly despite how easy they are to use.  The guys who made them did not have streamlined & simplicity as part of their vocabulary.

Sorry for the late reply, didn't get a notice... Yes, that's the thing. I need to install the mods in the right order.

But I solved it. The logical solution was this;

1. Install all SL mods and their requirement mods.

2. Install all the assets and animations mods.

3. Install quest mods.

The answer was right in front of me but i'm a bit slow :P

However, the new version of Dream shop often CTD.

So i'm gonna skip it for now. 

Thank you anyway.

Wait, wait, wait...

Sorry for the late reply, didn't get a notice... Yes, that's the thing. I need to install the mods in the right order.

But I solved it. The logical solution was this;

1. Install all SL mods and their requirement mods.

2. Install all the assets and animations mods.

3. Install quest mods.

The answer was right in front of me but i'm a bit slow tongue.png

However, the new version of Dream shop often CTD.

So i'm gonna skip it for now. 

Thank you anyway.

That makes sense.  Installing in the correct order is important since meshes and textures can overwrite each other which can make them appear missing in game.

Archived