I have converted Shaydow`s Animation mash up to work in new skyrim. I would like to up load the conversion for all to use. I tried to send a message to Shaydow for permission. Got a site message stating he is not receiving messages any more. So has he moved on and left lovers lab ? , Done some evil twisted deed that has caused him to be outed from lovers lab?  Do I just up load and wing it with the stated option of removing the up load if he can still get on the site too object to the port. The mash up as stated by him is animations by various moders and none of his work per say, he just put it all together with a few tweaks.

Give him/her at least two weeks to respond and them post it and credit him.  Perhaps keep the name of the mod the same so there is no confusion as well and add the explanation of what it is (conversion to SSE).  He has nothing that specifically requires permission, but also nothing that gives permission either.  So please understand if he does have issue with it, you'll need to pull it down.

Cheers,

Greg