BigBrother by Dark Silver

Revenn

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2017 at 10:05 AM, myuhinny said:

You mean mom and son? If yes the answer is no. For the candy you can't buy them or see them in the store on the internet till the younger sisters says that she knows a secret about Alice. You must have a high enough communication with the sister to be able to get her to tell you the secret once you learn the secret the candy will be for sale in the store on the internet and you'll only have to buy them 1 time. 

I have been trying to find an answer to this, regarding the Candy. I already got it and all and gave her some with messages also. But what i'm curious about is a hint in which Max says," I can be your boyfriend for an hour or forever". My question is this, can he?

I haven't played the game for a long long time as I got tired of how the DEV was rigging the game around that dickless wonder. The last time I played it I was able to give her candy before she left for the club and then if the aunt was there you could have some fun with the sister and also give her candy before you started the massage. But I don't remember the **I can be your boyfriend for an hour or forever.**as it must of been added later on.

A little bird told me that the last 3 or so updates have been extremely lame, nearly zero content with zero effort. Dialogues are barely worth reading, grinding hand/blowjobs for weeks, etc.

The author probably ran out of ideas or wants to stall the "final" stage of the game with Anne as long as possible, so it's become just another Patreon milking product, i guess.

That being said, is the latest version (12) bugged? The new movie never triggers, it's just the "New Job" and "Cunning Plan" quests open for weeks without any news.

For me, the new movie didn't start like the others by talking with Mom and Aunt at the pool, but I had a random "About the movie..." conversation option with Kira (it showed up once for Ann, but I didn't click it and then I never saw it again). Other than that, everything seemed normal.

Grinding is really tough in BB, at the beginning you can compensate by cheating skills and money, but you can't skip hardcoded waiting periods. For some paths I had to read a guide :classic_blush:

What I really dislike is that most progress is tied to your aunt. Want to make progress with Lisa? Ask Kira. Mom is too stiff? Ask Kira. Alice is hesitating? Name drop Kira. It's like the MC can't even poop without asking Kira for help.

And the eponymous cameras you install all over the place are completely irrelevant. Yes it's your (only) source of income, but they aren't relevant to any story.

And yet I play the game. It helps that mods exist.

22 hours ago, nugerumon said:

For me, the new movie didn't start like the others by talking with Mom and Aunt at the pool, but I had a random "About the movie..." conversation option with Kira (it showed up once for Ann, but I didn't click it and then I never saw it again). Other than that, everything seemed normal.

Well that's weird. Perhaps the savegame is bugged, all the other 0.12 content is done (Olivia + her Mom etc).

After the "sex ed" talk between Ann and Lisa, the game gave the message "will be continued in 0.12" though.

Kira hasn't said anything since version 0.10 or something.

On 1/13/2018 at 5:03 PM, that_person said:

anyone know the requirments  to get the private punishment scenes with Lisa and Alice??

well first you tell Ann you would like to punish sisters. Then just punish them daily at breakfast, keep doing it. Then tell Ann you would like to do it privately. If yes, then continue the punishments till you get that option. I have to punish...lets say Alice publicly like 5 times until i get the option to "I'll punish her privately".

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - Patreon shut the game down, the author is now working on a new game with a female protagonist ^ ^

Probably lots of female players in his audience, good luck with that.

Almost feeling sorry for the people who paid hundreds of dollars in support of this game.

Archived