Game crashes in child cells

Any cell where children are born if you could really call them that crashes to desktop immediately if entered. Hopefully I can paste the load order

Ok I found spoiler tag but unlike other boards this one does not let me paste to it. Someone please tell me how to use this board. It's as terrible to figure out os the lovers mods

Oblivion Files.txt

Have you changed your load order after the first child was born? If yes, the game can not find the child data because the race IDs are wrong.

If you change your load order after the first child is in the world you must "kill" all children. ( Hiyoko spell - reset data )

And your load order.... Sort your Mods !

read my yellow Link below

After you've corrected the load order you must start a new game.

---------------------------

Microsoft IE has a problem to paste. Use Firefox or other Internet explorer.

When you say bb code do you mean the stuff from the special bb code list? I didn't see anything there I understood or that seemed to be useful but I think it has spoiler tag thing.

I changed no load orders but I blew some ports on pc which caused me to format and a few mods I lost and re-downloaded. Could I have the wrong version of some mod?

I have no idea about load order thing can you tell me what's wrong with it. I used load order from pinned topic but maybe I screwed up something.

Just one more question about lovers joystick. What does it really do. it says helps lovers mods work in harmony. Whatever that means. I used it and left it out and noticed no change.

My yellow Link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/

see Load order - Mod sorting: Example load order.

Best first run BOSS ( never LOOT !!! )

then sort the unsorted Mods and Lovers Mods manually.

e.g. your esm should be
Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

or LoversJoystick.esp has Masterfile SetBody.esp. It can not work with the masterfile

right order

SetBody.esp

LoversJoystick.esp

!!!!! where is DLCShiveringIsles.esp ????? You need Oblivion ShiveringIsles version patched to v1.2.0416

e.g. Lovers creatures needs ShiveringIsles

! ! Best you read my whole yellow Link !!!

If you add, remove a Mod or change the load order the Load order ID of your Mods are changed ( e.g. tamago/Hiyoko is looking for the Chocolate Elves child files but can not find it )

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge installation: have you run the bat file? ( in data\meshes\characters\hiyogen) If not your childen have not all head, hair, eyes they need and the game will crash near children.

Lovers joystick adds the right LAPF lowerbodies during sex to player and NPCs if you use "SetBody reloaded" and have changed your or NPC bodies.

Normally all NPCs and Player use the default body in data\meshes\characters\_male

With Set Body you can add different bodies to Player and/or selected NPCs. Lovers joystick adds during sex a fitting lowerbody with erect penis to the Player/NPCs with a NO-default body.

Works only if you have "SetBody reloaded", works with no other Set Body version.

Hiyoko Generator geneforge  was conflicting with something. I eliminated all plugins except lovers and it works so long as one of them or geneforge are not there so geneforge got the boot. I really don't feel like going through a whole list of plugins to find out which one it is. I have 5 plugins that require shivering isles but they seem to work as far as I know. Lovers fanged revenge also used shivering isles but I have seen no known problems.I only wanted the creature plug in for one mod that I could not run anyway so it got the boot too.

I'm using some tool with edit in the name (can't remember whole name) that edits obse and another cant remember that either that removes esm dependancies. doesn't seem to always remove the dependancies thou.

And thanks for the help and I think you answered another question about male bodies splitting in half from the waist after setbody reboot was added

Have you started a new game after you disabled HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge ? If there are still HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge children in your saves your game will crash near the children.

Again: After you started with Tamago/Hiyoko and the first child is in game you can not add or remove a esp, or change your load order.

removes esm dependancies ? Then the Mods does not work anymore. ( Or you must be very good with TES4Edit and remove/fix all wrong entries that are now linked to a non-existent master file)

edits obse  ???? Never do it, that will be the end of your game.

I have 5 plugins that require shivering isles but they seem to work as far as I know.   ;) Until your game crashes for "unexplained" reasons.

Archived