[REQUEST] [IDEA] Lola Bunny Race (Model Already Available)

Obviously this is quite a big request, but I think it would be worth the trouble. And obviously no one would ever do this just because someone asked, which is also why it's an idea. Can we not all agree that Lola Bunny is hot? Just look at this!

http://crazygenio.deviantart.com/art/Lola-Bunny-Nude-model-for-SFM-Update-424811305

That btw is also the model I found for her. It would need to be ported into skyrim compatible files and then attached to a skeleton (And whatever else goes into the process of creating a new race).

I can even help you work on the mod. I'm in all honesty a total ck virgin, but I've actually already successfully created a duplicate race with custom textures and meshes once (Only thing was it had no hair. I guess I missed a step when I made it). So I think I could do some of the work in the ck. What I can't do however is port over the meshes and textures. That's just WAY too far out of the range of my knowledge and understanding.

We would also need to animate parts of the model...probably (Not sure how that all works either). I would need help with that step too.

The ideal end result would simply be the properly functioning lola bunny model, obviously female only, with facial animations to properly work in sexlab animations.

So, would any readers be willing to work on a race mod for her (And have the necessary experience and resources to do so of course)?

Archived