Playing the game

Dunno about anybody else but since downloading KW, I seem to spend more time getting my Sims to fuck with each other and random others to try out all the different animations than playing the game!! Lol! Found out one thing the other night, if there are 2 dogs on the lot and your female sim starts giving one a blowjob,if the other dog is close by, it will mount her from behind too with no prompting! That was unexpected! Lol!

Yup kw enhances my gameplay no end, pre KW sims 3 was a very bland buggy mess, although with great custom content allowing you to create your perfect sim, i rarely played the game, however after discovering KW and this great website (love you loverslab) i play my game almost every night and or day, and the pets thing was a surprise too, i so look forward to future updates and what to discover.

Archived