[Request] HDT Enabled Dildo Sword.

Saints Row IV is one of my favorite games, and it kind of depresses me that I can't find a mod that allows me to use The Penetrator as a sword. I'm really tired right now, so I'll copy my reddit post. 

"""
To start off, Saints Row IV is one of my favorite games, next to Skyrim, of course. One of the most iconic weapons of the series is The Penetrator, a jiggly dildo bat that's been in the series since the third game, fun to use, and incredibly silly. Being that they're two of my favorite games, I'd like to see a little crossover mod of the iconic weapon.

So, basically, may I request someone please make a mod that brings the jiggly dildo into Skyrim as a two handed broadsword. I'd like it to be able to be upgraded, maybe with something silly from the vanilla game, like ectoplasm. Maybe it should start off pretty weak, being slightly better than an iron sword, but be able to be upgraded to be much more powerful than Daedric swords by the end of the game.

Saints Row IV has recently become moddable, too. They gave instructions on their workshop to extract meshes. If someone knows what they're doing, they might even be able to get the original mesh for the bat, which would be so cool.
"""

I really would love to see it, and I wouldn't doubt a large influx of SR fans would come to download the mod if it had proper advertising.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Archived