"Transfer Settlements" has been out for almost a month, you gals and guys have all the sexy torture mods and crosses, and no one has shared their BSDM Sex Settlement (that I can copy, because I lack the skill to create).

Come on peeps!!! These mods are burning a hole in my CPU begging to be used.

Thanks ????

P.s. Totally new to this site, so if there are any restrictions to this... Oops!! My fault and carry on.

No, no restriction.

But be aware that the sex mods for FO4 started just a couple of weeks ago.

Just be patient a little more, and maybe subscribe to the threads for the subjects you are interested into.

Well the fastest way to get things that you want is to start practicing experiment and learning how to do things. Any one of us when we first came here didn't know jack shit but because we wanted something we started searching reading this doing that breaking this and then trying to figure out how to fix it. There are probably a bunch of tutorials on youtube on how to do things you can also make a thread in the appropriate area on LL and ask how to do this or that or ask for help.

"Transfer Settlements" has been out for almost a month, you gals and guys have all the sexy torture mods and crosses, and no one has shared their BSDM Sex Settlement (that I can copy, because I lack the skill to create).

Come on peeps!!! These mods are burning a hole in my CPU begging to be used.

Thanks ????

P.s. Totally new to this site, so if there are any restrictions to this... Oops!! My fault and carry on.

Maybe we just aren't as interested in transfer settlement mods as Nexus. A lot of us modders here are into more hardcore mods Nexus won't allow. If we did that stuff we'd probably upload it to nexus rather than here anyway.

You obviously aren’t trying hard enough. This is what happened when I wandered into Lovely Lady Lingerie:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10988/?

With the bat.follow console command:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7873/?

And some kinky stuff from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices-12/

And obviously, I haven't begun to explore all the possiblities.

post-1735588-0-71469500-1491611330_thumb.jpg

Here are a few tips for you:

This is the little love nest I set up at Gray Garden.  It is on the edge of the settlement, so I can move captives in and out without any difficulty. It has all the space you need: You can put the whole population of the settlement in here. Love nests can also be located on top of other buildings or in houses near a settlement.

Notice the concrete flooring, the type you can set up on rough ground, which isn’t good for agriculture.  It is very difficult to get captives into pre-set cages, so you have to build your own from fencing material (Security).  You can also use blank concrete walls, so your captives can’t be killed by attackers or by hostile settlers.

The gate is a security gate, the only kind that doesn’t have a little rim on the bottom that, for some stupid reason, is very hard for captives to step over.   The entrance is exactly the same as the surface outside, so there is no transition to mess things up.  The door is a swinging cell door, which works better than the sliding kind.

Notice the mat near the entrance. Send your captive to the mat to get him in the cage. Then you can lock the door and do what you want with him. Another mat on the outside will bring him to the entrance and get him out afterwards.

There isn’t much permanent equipment in the cage. It’s easier just to build whatever you want for the scenario you’re planning.  There is permanent lighting, because that takes longer to set up.   Outside the cage, there is weather control, because you don’t want any interruptions.  You just need a terminal and fireworks mortar from Energy (Misc.) and something to power them. Weather change fireworks can be built in the laboratory.

Be aware that captives left in the cage may respawn outside of it.  However, if they are tied up, they will still be tied up.  Captives left in a pillory, etc., may free themselves spontaneously.  The only NPCs who are sure to stay put are companions, which can be made with the batch file.  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7873/?

However, companions (wherever you left them) tend to jump right into the action when you fast travel, so you don’t want a big stable of them.

post-1735588-0-89693200-1491965286_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

So weird!

I wanted to try out the new bondage equipment, so I added a floor to the three-story building in Egret Tours and put up a long stairway, and also a security fence to keep my victims from escaping.  The fence turned out to be useful for keeping  people out too. Some seemed to consider that endless ladder and the fence with the  nasty equipment on the other side a challenge, and so I had a swarm of volunteers, mostly people I had assigned to other tasks.

This submissive settler woman (left) decided that rather than pick carrots all day, as I told her, it would be more fun to stand tied to a pole wearing combat armor.  Some people.  OK miss, whatever , you can stay awhile, but that combat armor has to go!

On the other hand, I had a lot of trouble getting captive raiders up there. One was so eager to escape, she just teleported through the door and was gone. Another (right) could not be persuaded to go up those sinister stairs at all, so I just left her stapled to a wall. I’ll check with you again in a couple days, honey,  to see if you have changed your mind. It does not pay to be gentle with raiders.

So, anyway, the love nest I chose for its isolation turned into Grand Central  Station, but mostly with unwanted volunteers.  And just try to get any of them to step inside a prefab cage and stay there.

post-1735588-0-06299400-1495515769_thumb.jpg