The Asari Civilisation mod for Stellaris [request]

karlkokain

It's a bit rude to ask "someone" to reupload it when the development thread is right there. Don't you think it would be nicer to ask the official source directly?

Anyways, the main purpose of the development thread on LL is for me and Nessa to have a synced backup of the source files so she doesn't have to reverse-engineer the Steam archive every time I release an official patch. And so that I can do the same in case my local backups ever implode or something.

What this means is that as a user not directly involved in development you DON'T WANT to download the mod from here, this download is not aimed at you and form an end-user standpoint, it's less convenient than the Steam version. The development backup has no practical value to you, the Workshop version is the same content-wise but is much easier for a user to access and updates automatically as soon as I update it.

I do synchronise them eventually but typically my order of operations is this:

1. Update it on Workshop

2. Announce it on Patreon and social media

3. Fight the LL uploader until it finally lets me put up the fat archive without errors

4. Receive bug reports

5. Cry into my Garrus dakimakura

Incidentally, the development download should be up to date now, along with the two hotfixes. But as I said, and I can't stress this enough, please don't use it, download the Workshop version instead, it will save you so much trouble ^^

Archived