Help with SexLab defeat and Followers

AzureChan

Hello, I always played Skyrim solo, but now I got an urge to play with a companion. The problem is with the Sexlab defeat mod, I have set it to All Down setting and yet when me and my follower fall, they get up afterwords and don't get raped and actually is considered as a witness. i also set that the followers should stay down on bleedout, but they just won't stay down. I remember it worked fine with the older defeat but now it doesn't, so is it like a new bug? I do have Amazing Follower Tweaks, could that be the issue?

• 1 month later...

AFT wasn't updated in over 4 years and if i remember correctly AFT is known to cause problems with Sexlab. I am using Extensible Follower Framework, which was last updated in 15 and the follower handling  via "Telepathy"/the SkyUi menu is pretty neat. Overall are the features the same with EFF being a bit less immersive but more practical. And at last it works like a charm with SL.

Besides your follower mod it could have other reasons that the scenes won't play:

• no fitting animations, because of animation filters (gender, sexuality, aggressiveness)
  • filters from defeat (morality, npc on npc settings)

Archived