Which mod(s) is making me drop my weapon and auto-surrender?

I keep dropping my weapon when hit by an enemy (this seems to be especially common when hit by power attacks or from behind).  This is separate from dropping weapons from plugs.  Dropping a weapon immediately triggers a surrendered state and/or being "beaten unconscious by enemies" (it says so in the notifications) and going through a Death Alternative state.

How can I either a.) turn off the option that makes me drop my weapon, or b.) turn off auto-surrender at disarmament?

This is my first time posting, so please forgive any lapses in protocol, and feel free to redirect me elsewhere if appropriate.

I keep dropping my weapon when hit by an enemy (this seems to be especially common when hit by power attacks or from behind).  This is separate from dropping weapons from plugs.  Dropping a weapon immediately triggers a surrendered state and/or being "beaten unconscious by enemies" (it says so in the notifications) and going through a Death Alternative state.

How can I either a.) turn off the option that makes me drop my weapon, or b.) turn off auto-surrender at disarmament?

This is my first time posting, so please forgive any lapses in protocol, and feel free to redirect me elsewhere if appropriate.

sounds like SexLab Defeat. In Defeat's MCM menu, you can set the chance/ turn off defeat when hit with power attack or running out of stamina. You can also change the health threshold (default 30%) for this to happen

Under Cursed Loot - Rape - Combat Attacks, there is an option for "Surrender on Disarm".  It was ticked to True.  I have unselected this option, and I think that will solve the problem.  Thank you, Varithina.  I will post back here if the problem persists.

Archived