are there any super hairy pussy mod downloads out there?

S3PE from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sims3tools/ to edit the packages and extract the original textures in DDS format. And either a image editor that can handle DDS files (GIMP, Photoshop, Paint.Net) or DDSTools from the previous link to convert the files to another format and back.

Although this isn't exactly the same thing, this tutorial should help a bit on what you'd need to do:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Creating_A_New_Base_Texture

Thank you so much, I've gotten it to work fairly well, I have one problem, I don't know if you'll be able to help without actually seeing everything I'm doing, but I've got the .dds file, edited it in gimp, and exported it back to S3PE, and when I replace the original file, I get an error. When I "re-save" the new image, I export it as a DXT5.dds file, but that doesn't seem to be working

Thank you so much, I've gotten it to work fairly well, I have one problem, I don't know if you'll be able to help without actually seeing everything I'm doing, but I've got the .dds file, edited it in gimp, and exported it back to S3PE, and when I replace the original file, I get an error. When I "re-save" the new image, I export it as a DXT5.dds file, but that doesn't seem to be working

I actually wouldn't be of much help at the point where you are, as I'm still at the learning stages myself. I would double check that the dds file is saved in the exact format the tutorial mentions, I know that Sims 3 doesn't handle a lot of variation when it comes to what it expects its files to come like.

Hmmm, I've followed all the steps, and saved the files in the correct format. I even edited the thumbnail to have my own personal look, the thumbnail shows up in game, as edited, however the texture remains the same, despite the fact I edited the DDS file or files. At this point I'm really not sure, I've followed the guide, doubled checked the save files, even looked at other guides. I can edit and everything in photoshop, and I'm 99% sure I'm saving correctly because In S3PE the images appear the way I want them too, but in game there is no difference. All I'm trying to do is edit the size of the original bush, and just make it bigger, and span a wider area, I can't seem to get it to work in game. Does anyone have any ideas or answers as to what I may be doing wrong???

Archived