[Request] Looking for help converting Fallout 4 piercing to Skyrim

Hey LL!

I'm working on making some characters for Skyrim that are heavily inspired by the Fallout series. I mostly have all the armors and clothing from Skyrim mods to make that possible, but there are a couple of accessories I'm looking to port (or learn how to port) from Fo4 into Skyrim.

Specifically, it's the piercings from this mod -> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2547-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe/

There are "safety clips" or paperclips that are used as piercings for the nipples and clit in this mod for the cbbe body.

I'm looking for help to either have these ported over and ready to use with UUNP bodysliders, or if someone could point me in the best direction possible to learn how to port these myself.

Unfortunately all tutorials I've come across are for Skyrim armors ----(into)-->> Fallout 4. I'm looking to do the reverse. 

Could anyone help me out? Any words would be greatly appreciated.

As always, thank you in advance!

Archived