just a real quick question...

StudioSAV

so my cousin and I are working on a whole new land using the skyrim engine, but there is a problem...

I'm trying to figure out how we could both work in two seperate creation kits on two seperate computers and then just merge our files so that the one i created will have his creations as well. 

for example, im the creator of the new world, the exterior, ambience. I place the houses and caves.

my cousin is the one who is responsible for interiors. 

but we're working on two seperate computers, is it possible to merge the files so i can get the interiors he created?

post-1796442-0-36984000-1491497656_thumb.png

If you work on different cells, you can try to rename one of the copies of the ESP, and edit it.

Then merge the two with TES5Edit.

But it is a difficult process, and often leads to errors.

Usually, if I need to work with somebody else on the same project, I put the whole mod on GITHub, and then the modders will update ONLY ONE AT TIME the ESP, then push the changes asap for other people.

P.S. moved to Skyrim tech support.

Archived