[REQUEST] & Help - Femboy with female body gender identification mod

Hi everyone! I'm Riley and I like to play twinks and such. So I've been learning how to mod Fallout 4 this week and It's come down to me deciding that to make the character I want, I need to use the CBBE and Bodyslider stuff. I've already made a great face preset and am happy with it using vanilla face textures (Since I have so much trouble when applying a new face textures with clipping and such. I've also made a femboybody shape with bodyslide, cbbe and unique player! I've also used another mod to replace the female animations with the male animations. (If there is a way to do this without replacing it for all females that'd be awesome!)

I've also got a deeper voice mod for the female character but I don't think it works for me yet and I need to figure that one out.

So there is only one thing left for me to get this working how I want and that is for any references to my femboy to be male identifiers and not female ones. Is this possible? Or perhaps is there a way to use CBBE and unique player to apply the female stuff onto the male player character? Some help here would be great! If anyone can help, I am open to any all suggestions and when I get home tonight I can upload screenshots and my mod load orders etc.

I just want my fallout4 to have me as a femboy that is very androgynous. I have the look and am even going to use the dickgirl mod to give him a penis.

Let's figure this out together?

Thanks!

Archived