Well, the robes might be the easiest. (blue, black, green, red, monk, etc.) just make them account for the muscles. For the armors, here's what I think, the Non-skimpy variants could be more unique. Steel armor, for example would still have the big pauldrons, there would be a big chest-piece, and the armor on the legs, although it could be built on some sort of chain-mail or something of that nature. Although it's likely that it might be sleeveless (as a choice.)

How do I make this mod up and running? Whenever I choose True Amazonian in the race menu while I'm creating a new character, the game immediately crashes.

I have all the DLCs, installed XPMSE, PCEA2, RaceMenu, HDT Extension, have ECE and I've definitely chosen to install ECE-related stuff, tried with- and without custom animation. I haven't installed armour packs, as I don't intend to install it until I make sure the custom race is working. I have also run FNIS every time I change something and I still can't get it running.

Is there something I missed? Can anyone help me get the mod running? Thank you

43 minutes ago, Spasticon said:

You forgot to install RaceCompatibility.

Installed it (I already had it but I've re-installed anyway) but still doesn't  work...

While looking through the Papyrus log I've found these:

[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "AzAmazonPowerPush", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "AzAmazonJumpPW", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "AzAmazonImmunityScript", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "AzAmazonPWScript", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "AzAmazonJumpRace", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "GenericRaceController", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] error: Unable to bind script GenericRaceController to TrueAmazonRaceController (1B002F9E) because their base types do not match
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "TrueAmazonRaceController", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] error: Unable to bind script TrueAmazonRaceController to TrueAmazonRaceController (1B002F9E) because their base types do not match
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] Cannot open store for class "AzAmazonMCM", missing file?
[01/03/2018 - 03:46:31AM] error: Unable to bind script AzAmazonMCM to AzAmazonMCMQuest (1B09A015) because their base types do not match

(...)

[01/03/2018 - 03:47:11AM] error: Unable to bind script AzAmazonJumpRace to Active effect 3 on  (00000014) because their base types do not match

And here's my load order if you need one

Edit: FIXED -- NMM not running on Administrator privilege was the culprit. The game now doesn't crash.

2 hours ago, skyhi14 said:

While looking through the Papyrus log I've found these:

Looks like NMM not setted up scripts folder.

2 hours ago, skyhi14 said:

Edit: FIXED -- NMM not running on Administrator privilege was the culprit. The game now doesn't crash.

Glad to hear.

5 hours ago, Spasticon said:

Well, the robes might be the easiest. (blue, black, green, red, monk, etc.) just make them account for the muscles. For the armors, here's what I think, the Non-skimpy variants could be more unique. Steel armor, for example would still have the big pauldrons, there would be a big chest-piece, and the armor on the legs, although it could be built on some sort of chain-mail or something of that nature. Although it's likely that it might be sleeveless (as a choice.)

Well, I will try to make something more "covering".

Right now I'm testing stuff for new addon (new version of main mod, new "Light" version with "nerfed" stats and new armor addon), and making screenshots.

And, well, my "screenshot archery" skill suck =)

Is it intentional that melee weapon damage is noticeably weaker than unarmed damage? If this isn't the case, I'd like to see buffed melee damage (after all, they have huge muscular powers) in the next update :smile:  (perhaps related wth the ActorValue " MeleeDamage"?)

1 hour ago, skyhi14 said:

Is it intentional that melee weapon damage is noticeably weaker than unarmed damage? If this isn't the case, I'd like to see buffed melee damage (after all, they have huge muscular powers) in the next update :smile:  (perhaps related wth the ActorValue " MeleeDamage"?)

Yes, I know about that.

I think I'll add x2 to the damage while PW is active in the new update.

So, PW in terms of damage will become an analog of the orc's "berserker" ability (x2 damage dealth x0.5 recieved).

On 07.01.2018 at 7:59 PM, malucojo said:

Waiting the XXL body version.

1 hour ago, fuckusernames said:

Me to!

I'm working on it  =)

Spoiler

5a559a2dbb1eb_enb2018_01_0919_45_54_37.thumb.jpg.ef3852ee3409f9b01f0487011697e542.jpg5a559a2f25192_enb2018_01_0919_50_27_08.thumb.jpg.e74cabbd03c27bc55bbe40cd91120521.jpg5a559a313361e_enb2018_01_0920_02_13_26.thumb.jpg.538cb1a580e06e9a072ac8b5c54703f6.jpg

Also I'm tweaked "low" version of skeleton a little.

Still need to make some screenshots for comparison of new "light" and old "regular" versions, and, I think, I can release new update.

i cant wait for the light version :face_boar:

A little thing i dont know anyone noticed but the skin texture has a little mismatch at the butt area, depending what skin colour you have it becomes very visible ingame.

buttseam.thumb.png.bf7174cbc01e84abc432e8ecf2ed1c34.png

speaking of butts i also have a little suggestion, the butts are very flat espacially for racemenu users (racemenu doesnt have any good butt scale sliders :frown: ingame) so it always ends up with a flat "manbutt", which isnt a problem if that is your creative vision for it, but i would like a more rounder nice female butt. Ofcourse just a suggestion, i dont know how much trouble something like that would cause you ;)

10 hours ago, trousersnekk said:

speaking of butts

You can try this mod

But I not tested it, so I can't say how it will work with race skeleton.

Also, you can scale and move "butt" nodes in skeleton by yourself.

For "scale" you shall change "scale" value for NPC R (L) Butt node (for each node, left and right), for position you shall change "translation" values for CME R (L) PreButtRoot (also for left and right nodes).

Spoiler

5a569b5a1a858_buttnodes.thumb.jpg.14635bdc383a24c7b306b55b03781f74.jpg

And as for the texture - I'll look at it and try to fix it.

Some quick screens from light amazons. good work ma dude :beer:

Spoiler

72850_20180112233555_1.thumb.png.6622098dc6d9e2034dc0ea6032fb91e7.png72850_20180112234026_1.thumb.png.3747e1af1a633dd914421bdc318667c9.png

Small Error i found:

If you choose to install the default animation pack for FNIS, it contains axe animations that equip and sheath your axes from the back. I guess you could just remove these 2 files from the "default animations pack" option.

axeequip.png.8913e0dac116a00139c64db81cdde739.png

On 13.01.2018 at 5:40 AM, trousersnekk said:

Small Error i found:

Thanks, I'll fix it a little later.

Also I'll fix version mismatch in armor's fomod file.

6 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

Love the update but I'm a bit unclear on the animations. Which one let's you sling the sword on your shoulder?

You mean passive stance animation or combat 2h power attacks?

Passive stance is 2hm_idle (greatswords) and 2hw_idle (2h maces and axes).

All 2h power attack placed in separate FNIS folder - "2_Powerattcks"

P.s. it would be nice if someone could explain to me why when using 2h axe or 2h mace after some time the character's walking animation with the un-sheathed weapon becomes distorted.

14 hours ago, Azazellz said:

P.s. it would be nice if someone could explain to me why when using 2h axe or 2h mace after some time the character's walking animation with the un-sheathed weapon becomes distorted.

Ive noticed the same thing, but it happens on all 2hw.hkx running animation mods, even vanilla animations it happens. Note that it only happens once you start running left or right only then it starts corrupting all you running animations. If you just run straight it doesnt occur (only over long distance).

Vanilla Animations bugging out

https://gfycat.com/MagnificentSleepyIbisbill

I think it has something to do with how they made the animations for 2hw. No other weapon animations work like 2hw, usually they always have a single file for every run direction (runleft, runright, runforward etc. makes sense), but 2hw animations only have 1 file: 2hw_runarmblend <-- dafuq??? lol. 

The exact reason why probably need an animation guru to find out.

2 hours ago, trousersnekk said:

2hw_runarmblend <-- dafuq??? lol. 

It looks like this file determines the distortion.

I tried to use several different files from different animation mods, and the distortions looked different.

2 hours ago, trousersnekk said:

The exact reason why probably need an animation guru to find out.

Looks so.

Even google can't find anything related to this bug =)