Still not working... I have no racemenu related mods more than frecklemania and racemenuplugin.esp, I dissabled it and still not working

RaceMenu Morphs?

SoSRaceMenu?

It's RaceMenu related mods =)

I did that... Then I reinstalled racemenu, all racemenu related mods, race compatibility and race mods... the problem persists, I'm convinced I'm missing something

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I really like your mod, recently found it. BTW there is mod simmilar to this but more into extreme BBW than extreme body builder. Is it possible to create hybrid of muscles and fat to make extreme big girl since author moved to the SSE?

I released 2 body sliders for BodySlide in my mod. One only for muscle mass, and another for full body shape.

You can use both of them.

Hi I really like your mod, recently found it. BTW there is mod simmilar to this but more into extreme BBW than extreme body builder. Is it possible to create hybrid of muscles and fat to make extreme big girl since author moved to the SSE?

I released 2 body sliders for BodySlide in my mod. One only for muscle mass, and another for full body shape.

You can use both of them.

Well I may sound a bit stupid but I honestly don't have idea how to do that. I can install mod, update behaviour using fnis, but when using bodyslide i just build armors to my old scheme and I do not know how to build it up to full body mass. My idea was to merge adiposian body shape created by Booceefus - (extreme BBW) with muscles of your mod based on Tigersans maps.

Well I may sound a bit stupid but I honestly don't have idea how to do that. I can install mod, update behaviour using fnis, but when using bodyslide i just build armors to my old scheme and I do not know how to build it up to full body mass. My idea was to merge adiposian body shape created by Booceefus - (extreme BBW) with muscles of your mod based on Tigersans maps.

Read instruction for BS and OutfitStudio. There was quite a good instruction here on LL.

It's no so hard actually.

BTW how about giving your amazon winged helmet or circlet helmet. I think it may be ok.

Well...

post-221415-0-45170400-1495029233_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-24719300-1495029240_thumb.jpg

But this armors still far from complete  =)

wow, it looks amazing!  :wub:

Thanks =)

Sadly, but I don't have enough time for work on this mod (atm I learning how to script in Papyrus).

But I already have some content for new version - improved script for PW (re-apply effects on game load), new textures (still fair-skin), new racial features (arrows instead of pierce will bounce away from body), and new experimental head model with thicker neck.

And if I figure out, how work NetImmerse scripts, maybe i even make some kind of hulking-system.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I need some help pls... I'm missing the extra sliders from Racemenu when playing custom races and this mod in specific as well, for example on the Face and Eye tabs there are several sliders missing and no sliders on the Expressions tab like shown on the pictures... the first three are custom race and the other ones are on normal  .... 

How can I enable the additional sliders on custom races?  Am I missing a pluggin or script? I read the threads on nexus and technical support forums forums but I couldnt find a fix for my issue... TY for your time

how do you make glossy skin like that

how do you make glossy skin like that

All ENB-settings into Enviroment section, with "specular" in their names.

Try to experiment with them.

do you got a recommend tool

do you got a recommend tool

Try to press Shift+Enter (or maybe another combination - it's depend of what ENB preset you using) in game for settings menu.

And don't forget to save new settings after you got result that satisfy you.

Or you can google for ENB-settings tools. But I prefer ingame settings menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update to "winged helmet" feature.

I'm still not satisfied with the way it looks, but my skills do not allow me to do better (for now).

post-221415-0-00841400-1496696520_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-19660000-1496696524_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-37075800-1496696529_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-07501800-1496696534_thumb.jpg

I think it shall be some kind of "amazon followers" mod with with armors - female Dragon Quest Warrior (in this armor), Dragon Crown Amazon (armor from post before - but with improvements), and maybe female character from Golden Axe (ah, nostalgy!) or female DQ Priest (if I realize how to make a healing follower).

Why in the day only 24 hours? I have so many things to do and so many different ideas - and so little time to implement them all...

Small update to "winged helmet" feature.

I'm still not satisfied with the way it looks, but my skills do not allow me to do better (for now).

I think it shall be some kind of "amazon followers" mod with with armors - female Dragon Quest Warrior (in this armor), Dragon Crown Amazon (armor from post before - but with improvements), and maybe female character from Golden Axe (ah, nostalgy!) or female DQ Priest (if I realize how to make a healing follower).

Why in the day only 24 hours? I have so many things to do and so many different ideas - and so little time to implement them all...

Welcome to time:

The calendar will be your Long term relationship

The clock will be your Short term relationship

... and i forgot where i was going with this joke.

And as i write this down, i wasted another minute full of good ideas!

The end.

A-a-and I think, I completed DC Amazon armor with circlet (and with hairstyle - I modified one of hairstyles from KS Hairs).

post-221415-0-33148100-1496869019_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-86870200-1496869041_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-95352200-1496869047_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-89547900-1496869050_thumb.jpg

post-221415-0-55045400-1496869054_thumb.jpg

I even made some kind of halberd from ebony greataxe =)
(And I think i shall make another halberd from steel greataxe, because Amazon from reference pictures on DC site have two versions).

• 1 month later...

What mod you using for additional skeleton tweaks? Racemenu or ECE?

I ask about this because I don't tested how my mod works with RaceMenu tweaks (because I don't using it).

I use ECE.

Hey it might be ridiculous but what if instead of using the equipped bow the Amazons just threw the arrows? I just think it would be hilarious if you could throw arrows at a dragon to kill it.

I use ECE.

Hey it might be ridiculous but what if instead of using the equipped bow the Amazons just threw the arrows? I just think it would be hilarious if you could throw arrows at a dragon to kill it.

It's  impossible.

Because for making throwing "arrows" (throwing spears actually) we need to create a whole new weapon class with corresponding animations.

All melee "spears" that exists at this moment uses greatswords\axes\greathammers animations and weapon classes.

But you can use Siege Bows instead of that =)

I use ECE.

It's  impossible.

Because for making throwing "arrows" (throwing spears actually) we need to create a whole new weapon class with corresponding animations.

All melee "spears" that exists at this moment uses greatswords\axes\greathammers animations and weapon classes.

But you can use Siege Bows instead of that =)

Bummer. Still though can't help but dream that unimmersive dream.