Thanks!  :D     Reducing rather than removal sounds good

I tried outfitstudio but I am clearly not a wizard/guru like you - I just end up with an ugly distorted mess...    :(

I shall patiently wait for your newer version    :sleepy:  :P

Well, as i said, for a good result you will need some patience =)

And i'm not a guru. I'm still very new in all, that related with 3d-modeling and other stuff.

Tigersan - that's who's true guru =)

P.s.

Teaser of "light" version of skeleton, with smoother normals and "no veins" texture (0-weight mesh)

Still need to make a lot various tweaks here and there =)

Looks great!!   :lol:

I like this version.  Still looks incredibly strong (as an amazon should be) but the neck now looks good (personal opinion)

*Rubs hands together eagerly*

Tigersan is great but seems his mod only has flat-chested muscular women... unless i am missing something

I'm not usually into the 'extreme bodybuilder' physique, but I couldn't help myself this time. Thanks for the mod, hope you don't mind if I extended it a bit for personal use though!

No problem =)

But don't forget, this body works "as intended" only with tweaked skeleton.

Also, if you prefer futa, check this mod (big girls needs big guns, you know :D)

I'm not usually into the 'extreme bodybuilder' physique, but I couldn't help myself this time. Thanks for the mod, hope you don't mind if I extended it a bit for personal use though!

No problem =)

But don't forget, this body works "as intended" only with tweaked skeleton.

Also, if you prefer futa, check this mod (big girls needs big guns, you know :D)

I had just dl'ed that before you mentioned it, I didn't even realize it came from you! Great work!

this is the mod i have been looking for since morrowind, so from the bottom of my perverted little heart, thank you. the mod is all in all awesome and works great with the unlocked grip mod. and that sos-addon youve made is perfect for this :D 

thank you so much!

love: Grimm

this is the mod i have been looking for since morrowind, so from the bottom of my perverted little heart, thank you. the mod is all in all awesome and works great with the unlocked grip mod. and that sos-addon youve made is perfect for this :D

thank you so much!

love: Grimm

Thanks for the feedback =)

Aaaand v1.1a is out!

Now unarmed powerattacks toss enemies away by default (no need to activate PW). Power attacks with weapons unchanged.

Updated 2 animations (re-run FNIS).

Two new armors (inspired by TERA armor collections).

Brand new installer - with 3 variants of skeleton (various muscle mass), 4 variants of normal maps (various muscle relief), 3 variant of skin (various amount of veins).

Also, i make a patch for my SoS Penzor Addon - new normals, textures, meshes and sliders for BS.

Azazellz i just downloaded the amor pack(again)..still the same thing...if u want ill send ya the fix in a PM

I know how to fix it (and I actually fixed it), but LL somehow do not post my new archive.

Maybe it's because I don't change archive's name or because I used "Edit file" function instead of "Upload new version"...

In any case now everything should work as it should - I double-checked texture path in new archive.

No Worries!

I forgot to post Pics too

Thanks for this screenshots =)

BTW, In the new update, I thinking about adding a new feature that the arrows will bounce off the body, dealing only half damage (and zero while PW is active), instead of piercing it,

great mod! do you think you could give some werewolf support for dat schlong tho ?

like how the base unp does when you transform

attachicon.gif20170418004222_1.jpg

also siege bows are awesome for this race

attachicon.gif20170412025043_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170412074125_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170412074118_1.jpg

btw i found the clubs :D

It's not so easy - I need to make new mesh for werewolves, and new textures for them and for beast races, because I don't want to use basic textures from standart SOS.

So, if someone make this textures and modified normals for me - it's speed up the process =)

@Azazellz :

Can you do me a favor? Texture blender is not my strength. I would like the default veins on this texture. So only if they have time. That would be very nice of you.

attachicon.giffemalebody_1.7z

Umm... I slightly don't understand that you need (because of my poor english) =)

You wish that i add veins from Amazon base texture to this one? Or you wish to use this texture as a base texture for my mod? Or maybe something else?