Amazons of Skyrim

View File

=== DISCLAIMER ===

If you not a fan of female muscles, or you just find muscle women is disgusting - just leave this place right now.
Author is not responsible for injuring your sense of beauty.

This mod adds five playable races (only female versions), as well as special abilities and equipment for them.
Contains custom animation pack (work with FNIS) and MCM for more detailed configuration.

=== RACES ===

Amazon Warrior
The Amazons hail from a valley hidden deep within Skyrim's mountains. A lifestyle of harsh training under the presence of a local magical anomaly gives them incredible muscle mass and power.
Amazon warriors have unmatched physical strength. Their attacks do extra damage and they can fight for days without rest.
Even novice Amazon warriors can hold their own against the most experienced fighters of other races.

Amazon Warlord
The Amazons hail from a valley hidden deep within Skyrim's mountains. A lifestyle of harsh training under the presence of a local magical anomaly gives them incredible muscle mass and power.
Amazon warriors have unmatched physical strength. Their attacks do extra damage and they can fight for days without rest.
Warlords are experienced Amazon warriors. One Warlord is more than a match for an entire Imperial centuria.

Amazon Adept
Amazon mages channel magic through their musculature to greatly increase the power of all spells. Their muscles continually generate vast amounts of magicka.
The raw magic power of even young Amazon Adepts exceeds that of most mages of other races.

Amazon Warlock
Amazon mages channel magic through their musculature to greatly increase the power of all spells. Their muscles continually generate vast amounts of magicka.
A Warlock's mastery of Amazonian muscle-based magic grants her peerless magical power.

Amazon Matriarch
The Matriarchs are the rulers of the Amazons. The limits of a Matriarch's martial and magical abilities are unknown.

=== ABILITIES ===

Spoiler

For melee based races

Amazon Combat Powers
Your Amazon blood and training make your unarmed attacks do tremendous damage, let you recover your stamina incredibly fast and grant you peerless expertise in crafting weapons and armor.

Power Within  (Only for Warlord race)
Draw on the inner strength of the Amazon warrior. Increase melee damage and improve various physical abilities.

Power Within (Lesser) (Only for Warrior race)
Draw on the inner strength of the Amazon warrior. Once per day, increase melee damage and improve various physical abilities.

Power Within - Abilities
With your true Amazon power unleashed, your strength becomes even mightier.

Your hard muscles grant you additional resistance to enemy attacks, and enemy arrows do not inflict any damage at all. Your unarmed attacks become even more devastating.

Power Within - Combat Powers
With your true Amazon power unleashed, your combat skills become even mightier. Your power attacks do more damage, hit all enemies in front of you, and can also launch them away.

If you block an enemy attack, they may drop their weapon. Sprinting generates a force that launches all those you touch.

For magic based races

Amazon Magic Powers
Your Amazon blood and training let you draw on the potent magic in your musculature when casting spells.

Your spells are much more powerful than those cast by other mages, and your muscles generate magicka extremely rapidly.

Magic Within (Only for Warlock race)
Draw on the inner power of the Amazon mage. Increase spell power and improve various magical abilities.

Magic Within (Lesser) (Only for Adept race)
Draw on the inner power of the Amazon mage. Once per day, increase spell power and improve various magical abilities.

Magic Within - Abilities
With your true Amazon power unleashed, your magical powers become even mightier.

Your muscles become even more charged with magic, granting you increased resistance to enemy spells.

Magic Within - Combat Powers
With your true Amazon power unleashed, your magical powers become even mightier.

Your muscles greedily absorb the magicka of nearby enemies when they cast spells. Your Destruction spells also do extra damage.

Shared abilities

Amazon Knowledge
Amazons learn martial and magical arts very quickly. You can attain a level of skill in one month comparable to what would take other races a year.

Amazon Constitution
Your Amazon constitution gives you immunity to all diseases, the ability to hold your breath for hours and to survive high falls without damage.

Your musculature also provides you with natural protection from arrows and melee weapons.

Amazon Movement
Your Amazon blood and training grant increased movement and attack speed.

Despite your considerable mass, your dexterity allows you to move completely silently, even while wearing any armor.

Spirit Within
Your Amazon blood and training grant the ability to jump very high and eliminate falling damage. You are also immune to paralysis and being thrown.

Unique abilities

True Amazon (Only for Matriarch race)
Draw on the inner power of a Matriarch. Greatly increase both physical and magical abilities.

Power Landing
When falling from a great height, you shake the ground and knock those nearby off their feet.

Shockwave
Your power attacks with a weapon or shield unleash a powerful extra effect. Different weapons and attack directions produce different effects.

Magic Overload
When casting spells, you powerfully flex your magic-infused muscles to create an explosion of force. The blast launches enemies.

=== SPELLS ===

Spoiler

Summon Amazon (Conjuration)
Summons a mighty Amazon Guardian to fight by your side, until she is defeated.

Summon Amazon Vampire(Conjuration)
Summons a mighty Amazon Vampire to fight by your side, until she is defeated.

Power Punch (Destruction)
For XX seconds, enchants the caster's hands with raw magicka. All unarmed attacks deal additional damage and launch enemies.

Power Punch - Fire (Destruction)
For XX seconds, enchants the caster's hands with raw Fire. All unarmed attacks deal additional Fire damage and launch enemies.

Power Punch - Frost (Destruction)
For XX seconds, enchants the caster's hands with raw Frost. All unarmed attacks deal additional Frost damage and launch enemies.

Power Punch - Shock (Destruction)
For XX seconds, enchants the caster's hands with raw Shock. All unarmed attacks deal additional Shock damage and launch enemies.

Illusory Blade (Illusion)
For XX seconds, manifests an Illusory Blade given form by the caster's iron Amazonian will. The Blade deals additional damage depending on your Illusion level.

In the hands of some wielders, also ignores enemy armor.

Illusory Great Blade (Illusion)
For XX seconds, manifests an Illusory Great Blade given form by the caster's iron Amazonian will. The Blade deals additional damage depending on your Illusion level.

Blood Illusory Blade (Illusion)
For XX seconds, manifests an Illusory Blade given form by the caster's Amazonian vampire blood. The Blade deals additional damage depending on your Illusion level.

Blood Illusory Great Blade (Illusion)
For XX seconds, manifests an Illusory Great Blade given form by the caster's Amazonian vampire blood. The Blade deals additional damage depending on your Illusion level.

Amazon Spirit (Alteration)
For XX seconds, target companion gains a small portion of the spirit of an Amazon, greatly enhancing all her combat skills.

Does not work on men or other Amazons. Can not be recasted.

Dark Amazon Spirit (Alteration)
For XX seconds, target companion gains a small portion of the spirit of a Dark Amazon, greatly enhancing all her combat skills.

Does not work on men or other Amazons. Can not be recasted.

Amazon Might (Restoration)
For XX seconds, increases all of the caster's Amazon combat skills. This allows you to fight on equal terms with even the strongest Amazon warriors.

Also heals the caster. Can not be recasted.

Dark Amazon Might (Restoration)
For XX seconds, increases all of the caster's Amazon combat skills. This allows you to fight on equal terms with even the strongest Amazon warriors.

Also instills fear in all nearby enemies. Can not be recasted.

== MOD ARCHIVE CONTENT ==

Two body variants: body with un-removable underwear and complicatedly nude body.
Five different skin textures with different types of veins.
Six different skeleton variants: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
Seven different variants of normal maps for different muscle relief.

Two plugins variants:
1) Common .esp plugin.
2) Pseudo-esm plugin (.esp plugin with .esm flag). Will load first in your load order.

Extra data:
ECE data for Enhanced Character Edit users.
RaceMenu character presets for RaceMenu users.
BodySlide data for making conversions (for experienced users).
FNIS PCEA animation pack. If you have troubles with animations from main mod - use this pack instead.
HDT custom preset for breasts and butt jiggles.

=== ARMOR ARCHIVE CONTENT ===

60+ sets of premade armors, vanilla remakes and others. Most of them goes in two variants - full and cut.
New weapons.

=== REQUIREMENTS ===

Skyrim
Dragonborn DLC
Dawnguard DLC
RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard

XPMSE
HDT Physics Extension
FNIS

FNIS_PCEA2 for alternative animation pack.
NetImmerse Override (standalone or as part of Racemenu) for armors high heels.
SkyUI for MCM-Menu.

===RECOMMENDATIONS ===

Better Jumping - if you want to use really high jumps (300+ points).

Skyrim - Enhanced Camera - SKSE-plugin for better first person experience.

=== INSTALLATION ===

Use any mod manager you want and run install.
Choose any options you want.
If you are ECE user - don't forget ECE-part of the mod!
After finishing install don't forget to run FNIS!
In the character creation menu set character gender to female before switching to Amazon races (or may occur bug with not-working passive abilities).
If you are ECE user - in the character creation menu go to the slot-load part and select "Preset 1" "Preset 2" or "Preset 3".

This loads pre-defined preset with various skeleton bones scaling. Only after this you can tweak your character's face!
Don't forget to use MCM for further customization.

=== BUGS AND LIMITATIONS ===

Because of modified skeleton you can expect clipping or other weird things in some poses or animations.
Because of custom body, this race can't normally wear vanilla armors.
May appear some strange bugs in beast form or vampire lord form, especially for ECE users.
For obtain armors - use AddItemMenu. Or you can found all armors in a sack near the Warrior's Stone.
Because of Skyrim engine limitation, If you want to use really high jumps (300+ points) you need to install Better Jumping (SKSE Plugin), or you may stuck in mid-air during high jumps.

Some animation mods may overwrite animations from my pack or set it to "vanilla" state. If this happens - use PCEA variant instead.
If you use mods, that changes basic jump height, leave Jump option disabled in MCM.
If you use mods, that changes attack and move speed - leave this options disabled in MCM.

=== THANKS AND CREDITS ===

Tigersan - for normal maps.
HHaleyy - for Fair Skin textures.
Groovtama - for skeleton.
tktk1 - for ECE.
Septfox - for more sliders for ECE.
Caliente - for BodySlide
TMPhoenix - for Race Compatibility

crossfire1616 - for invaluable help in testing and screenshots
kinghulk - for help in testing and screenshots

Donegan - for help in testing and screenshots

shidoniresist112debrarshackelfordRocketNow - for testing and general help

bigsmitty2 - for testing and polishing English translation.

clanomega2501 - for SSE version of the old True Amazons mod.
Animation creators (all of them) - for animations that I used in my pack.
All who I forgot to mention here.

Old versions of this mod (True Amazons) can be found here.
Ah, and sorry about my bad english.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/06/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    RaceCompatibility, HDT Physics Extension, XPMSE
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Azazellz

*looks at pics*

*hears this in the background*

very well done though. ive played a few amazon playthroughs but it would be nice to actually have it as a race with different powers. they are a bit overly muscular for me though. i used the cdb body for mine. will their body mesh work with other textures?

Hey Azazellz

Do you have UUNP bodyslide sets of the armor ?

Nope. Only sliders for body.

Because this armors mostly made in blender, using vanilla as referense, not just simple conversion.

now for fun would want to see a Amazon Child race hahaha.

Maybe i take a look on this later :D

It's quite flexible body and skeleton actually.

very well done though. ive played a few amazon playthroughs but it would be nice to actually have it as a race with different powers. they are a bit overly muscular for me though. i used the cdb body for mine. will their body mesh work with other textures?

UUNP compatible, because base for this body is UUNP.

Also, in the archive 3 variation of normal maps, one of them is a standart tigersan's normals (with some fixes, for matching this body).

But if you wish to use this normals on another body, you need to correct abs area (because my body have relief abs not only because of normals, but also because of mesh geometry, so i tweak this area a little).

Well, i think i can do this fix by myself, if someone need this - after all, i have all referenses =)

I apologize in advance for Google translate
It would be nice to add compatibility with Apache's hairstyles
Some strange slowdown with weapons
Well, of course, more armor)
Ps on the video character after applying the race but not in compatible armor

It's already compatible with all hairstyles (well, kinda - not all hairstyles look good because of very specific bodyshape). But you shall may use all of them.

I will adapt some hairstyles for full match to body in next releases.

Wait, this slowdown with any weapon? Or only specific?

More armors also in next releases.

P.s. :D

Вообще, напиши мне в ПМ, если это действительно баг и проявляется с любым оружием. Я вроде только ванильные скайримовские эффекты использовал, такого быть не должно.

Да и остальные, кто тестировал, такого бага не ловили.

Perhaps you can turn some of your pictured Amazons into followers?  I feel like I could hide behind one of them while they take out Alduin. :P

In general, this is a set of fairly random characters, I made them only for screenshots.

So if I make followers, then most likely they will differ from those in the screenshots =)

I have been playing with your mod and noticed that while I can punch at normal speed, my attacks slow down dramatically as soon as I equip a weapon. I have tried the mod with only the base requirements. I have also tried it with, and without the animations provided. I get the same results in all cases.

Is there something that I may have missed, or can try that would fix this problem?