CTD For Everyone!

I know the drill, i should post my load order but it feels pointless atm. (right now only Oblivion.esm and DLCshiveringIsles are active)

So, the issues i have. My oblivion suddenly started to rebel against me and i have no idea what causes this, other than broken bsa or something.

..Really not fan of re-installing all of the bullshit again, including CSE, OBMM, Wrye and you name it. The game worked fine over 3,5 years now.

1. I deleted the ini and stuff because that usually helps
  2. I removed ENB and OR from their respective locations: still crashes
  3. I deactivated all the mods and tried my one save with race mods. That worked, i could walk out from the cell i was. (testinghall had companions) ..So one of the companions are corrupted or broken somehow (CM and GGC)  :dodgy:  ..BUT going outside caused CTD.
  4. I removed all the shaderpacks and got black screen but game was running, well i had to try. Copied fresh ones to replace the old ones.
  5. As i'm typing this i removed ini again, did launcher settings, started the game, new game -> crash

So.. tl;dr

Can't start new game (obse or without) cant move while in "exterior" areas if save loads, can only move to certain interior cells from working save..

Anyone have any clues? I know the ultimate solution is to nuke the folders from the orbit.. But.. Help?? Do i have any chances of repairing my game?? 

I always keep a backup of my .exe, .dll and .ini files (those get corrupted quite often and once replaced the game starts working again.... sometimes).
Sometimes OR and LOD mods just can't get along and make the game crash even with the best load order. I've always avoid using Tes4LODGen for that reason.

Archived