LoversDoctor

Guest lovlaber

Guest lovlaber

LoversDoctor

What's the deal with this? You get a quest but even with 100 disposition she don't make you one. And what are these glasses for? :P

btw, sometimes a weird mesh appears during sex scenes, a buggy one.

Guest Donkey

What version are you using there where many some where buggier then before also no lovers doctor has been uploaded hear yet.

Guest Donkey

you don't it is just what is in it you need to put in the right folder. ini goes in oblivion\data\ini

and nif files goes into the usual meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2

this is just the way any type of these animations should be installed.

Was anyone able to get the breast enlargement spell to work?

I can cast it as many times as I want to' date=' nothing ever happens :/ .

Perhaps I made some load order mistake...

[/quote']

I got it to work before (not got lovers installed currently) in a previous version.

You need a special skeleton for it to work, which is a bit of a drag. Let me see if I can dig up the one I had working.

This skeleton worked well for the Doctor mod' date=' some others didn't display everything correctly. You don't actually have to use the mod this skeleton is a part of, the mod was made to actually make breast changes and legs longer, but it has limitations, the skeleton is in the meshes folder and set to the right oblivion folder paths.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31955

[/quote']

Thanks, that made it work. The effects are far from what I've imagined, but still fun. The mod itself also offers some interesting options...

• 2 months later...

try downloading this version. this is the final one before the rules on wolflore where changed and all my stuff there deleted.

where can i get lovers doctor  mod

can somebody post any link

read the complet post -.-

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

1 : learn massage from doctor ( 3 step )

step 1 use disposition 00 - 74

step 2 use disposition 75 - 89

step 3 use disposition 91 - 100

2 : when you learn all 3 step and got disposition 90+.

You can click learning test choise for test

3 : when click learning test choise. You will get doctor glasses

when you pass step 1 test. You will get doctor cloth(skill)

when you pass step 2 test. ?? ( not pass yet )

doctor cloth(skill): in this skill you have 4-5 cloth

for example doctor cloth, swimsuit, studen suit.

i hope someone can pass all test.and share how to pass.

Sorry for my bad english

• 2 months later...
Guest Donkey

you mean as female ?? yes, but you need to use the spell you got added to you at the start of the game.

btw this was a very buggy mod, that never got fixed after initial release. once you start to play this mod some quests will not be able to finish since you are unable to remove any of your clothes. and you cannot wear any normal clothing either. Since this is a special race you need to play as. Also there are 2 versions 1 with quest and 1 without a quest.

the one with the quest you need to unlock some of your powers by talking to the female doctor. Read the readme included it should explain it in full length.

Archived