[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is pretty HOT! i have been waiting on a mod like this, it seems to work well from within the wicked menu, but how do i force sex on a sim randomly?

or will you be adding that option for later?

i created a new sim called him Creeper, moved him to a new town and found a pregnant teen :tongue: as his mood changed to ""very happy" and her muffled crys and tits bounching is  detailed. OMG i can see this mod getting good fast with menu options and stuff XD

i support you 1000%, but all  can offer you is testing and feedback!

Spoiler

i hope this images is allowed, i made sure it did not show anything detailed.5aab2e04e228f_03-15-18_7-31-47PM.thumb.png.4b3bf5b995bd6c00cb87a7c1bb4b7b40.png

1 hour ago, TheGeekyDead said:

how do i force sex on a sim randomly?

Reveal hidden contents

This is a question for Turbo.  The Wicked Whims framework is his.  AOS is just the animator. Currently, there is no option to force sex.  Though you can make options not require any sort of relationship between sims prior to WW interactions.  I'm unsure if Turbo is working on this feature.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, EvilHeart69 said:

I'm new to this mod so please help. How do I initiate the animation with my Sims? I have wicked whims and downloaded the AOS mod but can't figure out how it works for the game. Do I have to ask for sex and then if they refuse it comes up?

With the mod it's just like the other sex animations so you go into for example vaginal sex category and you should find forceful missionary with choking.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, A. G. said:

Hey. I have a little problem here. I can't download it. I can't find file what I should click to download. But I relly want this mode. What do I do?

Goto the first page of this thread & click on the green bar that say's view file, then click on download file.

Thanks for the animations! Would you ever consider breaking them into two packs, like a rough pack and a non-con pack? I love the animations where people are being held down/choked/etc, but personally I'm really uncomfortable having the ones where the other person is unconscious in my game, so I would love to just be able to download the rough pack.

I just downloaded this yesterday and LOVE IT. Thank you.

I'm really missing climax animations though - there's currently only one option for a forced climax (from another creator, so it doesn't match your animations). Is there a chance of making some?

I'm currently between jobs but will be signing up to your Patreon once my new job starts up! :D