[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

You don't think so?

I think you misunderstood :)

Was merely pointing out that work is continuing and this wasn't another abandoned mod ;)

it's a joke don't take it too literally   :lol: 

Your animations are the best! Along with Amra's and Mike24's. No, even better Id say. Keep doing what you are doing I know how difficult and how much time it takes to make these animations, putting up so much effort. I really appreciate.

thank you for kind words  :) 

Hm what about a drugged knock out animation or a roofie type thing, where the person gets flirty then dazed after but during the animation they're weakly trying to push the rapist off but the rapist either pushes their hands away or pins them down after they push. Or some kiss animations like the person tries to refuse but the person grabs their head and forces them to kiss.

i think that will work great in seamless animation, we'll see later when i got time.

about the kissing part, i already have that planned in my mind but havent tried to making it yet.

i'll put that in my planned list.

???? AoS hasn't posted in awhile. Does anyone know if he is okay?

i'm okay, thank you for your concern

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, your animations are among my favourites for sure!
Are you currently working on more?

I had some ideas I wanted to share with you! :)

- forced DP on the ground & couch (threesome)

- forced Anal + BJ on the ground & couch (threesome)

- forced Vaginal / Anal against a wall & window & door (MF)

- forced Vaginal / Anal on a Bar & Counter (MF)

- forced choked standing Vaginal / Anal (MF)

- forced choked from behind standing Vaginal / Anal (MF)

- Anything foursome?

And I'd like to make this request because I THINK its easy to do (I know nothing about animating so sorry for thinking wrong lol).

Request:
- The Knockout Animations without the "turning around" parts, so its more seamless (I thought its easy to do, because you can just "cut" them off before and after the sex part?)

Anyway, Thanks for your hard work!

here is a simple fue questions

whats the patch you need

and how do you activate the anim\tions

interested to find out

In order to use the animations (just like all other animations), you need to download wicked whims from Turbodriver first.

Then just download the animations and drop the .package files into your mods folder.

Ingame activate "allow script mods" and while playing, click somewhere and chose the "Wicked..." Option in the interactions.

here is a simple fue questions

whats the patch you need

and how do you activate the anim\tions

interested to find out

In order to use the animations (just like all other animations), you need to download wicked whims from Turbodriver first.

Then just download the animations and drop the .package files into your mods folder.

Ingame activate "allow script mods" and while playing, click somewhere and chose the "Wicked..." Option in the interactions.

Or just read the mod descriptions...that helps. rolleyes.gif

Downloaded everything and options show up.  My question is:  Why does the guy ask permission rather than just getting to it with snap or chop?  None of those appear and the girl rejects the attempt...wierd!!

It's not the animations fault.. That's how wickedwhims work.. If you want to avoid the whole "walk and talk" thing then disable it via wickedwhims settings menu so you'll be automatically teleported to the sex location and you'll skip having a consensual conversation with the other sim.  (Only works with the "Always except" cheat on)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RavenOnLL said:

Hey when i choose forced they just say no 

Someone else just answered the same question, read the comments first.

On 11/3/2017 at 10:49 PM, TheAfterLife said:

It's not the animations fault.. That's how wickedwhims work.. If you want to avoid the whole "walk and talk" thing then disable it via wickedwhims settings menu so you'll be automatically teleported to the sex location and you'll skip having a consensual conversation with the other sim.  (Only works with the "Always except" cheat on)

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion:

1. Continuous loop for Knockout Sex. I often find myself wanting my sim to continue a specific sex act without having to disable continuation altogether.
  2. A Knockout anal animation.
  3. Sleeping forced/rough. Starts off with sim sleeping and waking up and being forced.
  4. Simply more forced locations. Examples: Against a window, counter, table, etc.

Thanks AOS, your animations are awesome and frankly unique amongst average animations that literally everyone does (like a billion missionaries). Good work! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...