[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

next update coming soon

These are causing my game to crash. 

did you save the game while there are sims still doing their business ?

No. I downloaded and installed the file, loaded the game to test the animation and it crashed at the attempt to start the animation.

ok tomorrow i gonna repack all the animation and add a new animation for 0.3 update, and see if it still crashes

Hello! First of all I would like to thank you soo much for providing these animations! I seriously never thought I would see them due to the delicacy of the interaction. Anyways! I have one issue I need assistance with, if anyone can help. When I try the missionary version of this animation, my game will shut down with an error; however, it won't do this with the doggy position. I usually don't have error closes with this game (and haven't had any running other WW animations), but tried doing the missionary several times and had a shut down each time. Is this something you've already solved for others? I needs help! D:  :heart:  :heart:

And yes I would love to see more animations!

try 0.3 version

well at least someone understand, thanks. that's why i prioritize to make something new rather than clashing with other people creation.

so our community animations expand in wide direction not only the same way as other creators make.

but if the people's desire big enough maybe someday i will make animations in those way too, but not now.  :lol:

That sounds great, and while I dont know how to do this stuff myself, atleast I can give some ideas/suggestions right? :)

You said you want to make something new, so why not use more... "unused" objects?

What I mean is stuff like maybe

- a fridge?

- a tree?

- Mirrors?

- Wardrobes?

- Doors?

- Bookshelves?

- lamps?

- Lamp posts?

- On/Behind Trashcans?

- Forced use of dildo?

- Jukebox?

- Bubble blower?

- Brown paperbag pulled over victims head? :lol: 

- Bent over Computer on a Desk?

- The back of a couch?

- paravent/screen?

- decoration objects (like stones or statues for example)?

- Walls?

- half walls?

- Store Furniture/Objects?

- Objects usually found in public areas

Hope anything helps  ;)

Edit: 

Oh and maybe you can/know someone who can do stuff like this (I suggested that somewhere, copy-pasted it now):

----------------------------------------------------------

"But even more I wish for new clothes, that look like

a pulled up skirt

a pulled down jeans/pants (to the knees/feet)

a pulled down bra on the waist

pulled down panties (to the knees/feet)

Basically a little bit of everything from jeans to lingerie as pulled down/up, revealing private parts. Maybe even panties "moved to the side" only to show just enough (srrry for english^^) 

And if someone wants to make that:

Decoration Objects that show undressed clothes pieces lying on ground, like lingerie, skirts but normal clothes too, to make it look "messy"?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would go PERFECTLY with your mod, thats why I mention it! :)

I installed the new 0.3 version and when the animation starts to play, about one second into it playing it switches to another random ww animation. So no game crash but the animation plays for a very short time before changing to a completely different ww. 

I installed the new 0.3 version and when the animation starts to play, about one second into it playing it switches to another random ww animation. So no game crash but the animation plays for a very short time before changing to a completely different ww. 

I have the exact same problem, only tested missionary and doggystyle on doublebed. I have the 0.3 version and the latest WW version.

I love these so much! I hope that in the future there will be different flavors of WW (or different pie menu sections at least) to choose from a more limited range of animations with different reactions (rough section, for example, which could have put a negative strain on two Sims' relationship unless they're both into it). Thank you from the bottom of my perverted little heart for these animations!

I have the exact same problem, only tested missionary and doggystyle on doublebed. I have the 0.3 version and the latest WW version.

this makes me sad >.< was just install them today and play around.. but I only wanted the missionary mainly.. since there a bajillion other types of anims out there. WIll hope for a fix.

this makes me sad >.< was just install them today and play around.. but I only wanted the missionary mainly.. since there a bajillion other types of anims out there. WIll hope for a fix.

try 0.3b

awesome animations! well done! other packs don't have rape stuff. always open for new things.

what i can suggest is that maybe you can add gang-rape or at least add another male to force or hold the victim etc also try to add vanila sound effects such as crying

I like what is happening here. 

I will say for some reason in my game, I get an echo of the voice were the forced will make a strange version of her voice then her normal voice. .

I would also like to inquire will their be anal forces sex act added ?

about the sound, that is because im using drowning voice. because i didn't find one that really suits them yet, maybe someday i will found the best one.

anal maybe someday, Thanks!

Great animation had alot of fun with them. i check almost everyday for more. your all such great artist. dont suppose you could add climax to the forced line of animationsm, that would be great. thanks again for your great animations.

Thanks, hmm climax huh..

maybe after i done next big updates, currently focusing on another kind of thing.

awesome animations! well done! other packs don't have rape stuff. always open for new things.

what i can suggest is that maybe you can add gang-rape or at least add another male to force or hold the victim etc also try to add vanila sound effects such as crying

yep i already had those kind of thing planned, just wait when the time comes.

thanks