[Sims 4]AOS Animation - forced sex animation

Awesome stuff! This is a great start!

I only have one nitpick, and that would just be to watch that the guy's dick is hitting the same (or about the same) spot with every thrust. They tend to hit quite different spots, especially in the missionary position. I've attached two screenshots to show you what I mean.

post-1317150-0-15448000-1491584061_thumb.pngpost-1317150-0-67003600-1491584094_thumb.png

In the first you'll see it almost looks like he's penetrating her stomach, and the second hits her in the inner thigh, and clips the model (and ftr the female model here is pretty thin).

Oh! Also, just a little bit of advice, because I had this issue with my first animation too, is that you can engage the clavicle bones more to avoid this 'arm twisting' issue here (changed to models with different skin tones to highlight it)

post-1317150-0-30881500-1491584379_thumb.png

That's all the constructive criticism I have though! Keep up the great work! :D

Awesome stuff! This is a great start!

I only have one nitpick, and that would just be to watch that the guy's dick is hitting the same (or about the same) spot with every thrust. They tend to hit quite different spots, especially in the missionary position. I've attached two screenshots to show you what I mean.

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-04-07 12-53-02.pngattachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-04-07 12-52-49.png

In the first you'll see it almost looks like he's penetrating her stomach, and the second hits her in the inner thigh, and clips the model (and ftr the female model here is pretty thin).

Oh! Also, just a little bit of advice, because I had this issue with my first animation too, is that you can engage the clavicle bones more to avoid this 'arm twisting' issue here (changed to models with different skin tones to highlight it)

attachicon.gifTS4_x64 2017-04-07 12-55-53.png

That's all the constructive criticism I have though! Keep up the great work! :D

yeah those are easy fix, later i upload the fixed one.

and about the missionary one, if the sims 4 got some physic on that place maybe i will becareful when animating it, but nah..

well, now you bring it up maybe i gonna do something about it hahaha  :lol:

Much better than your first attempt. Many thanks for the update. Are you going to try the couch next?

hmm, those gifs u showed me are just too consensual, its more like rough than forced.

those kind of animation will be made on later phases because it's more easy to make.

and don't forget the sims 4 penis is just a steel pole between thighs, hahaha

but we'll see time will tell

Thanks anyway

Much better than your first attempt. Many thanks for the update. Are you going to try the couch next?

hmm, those gifs u showed me are just too consensual, its more like rough than forced.

those kind of animation will be made on later phases because it's more easy to make.

and don't forget the sims 4 penis is just a steel pole between thighs, hahaha

Agree, rough consensual is something other modders are doing too, you're actually creating something niche and original, its good to see you're being coherent with that :)

I have it downloaded but how do i get it to work? :-/

first timer eh?

you need wickedwhims to use all animation on this site

Agree, rough consensual is something other modders are doing too, you're actually creating something niche and original, its good to see you're being coherent with that :)

well at least someone understand, thanks. that's why i prioritize to make something new rather than clashing with other people creation.

so our community animations expand in wide direction not only the same way as other creators make.

but if the people's desire big enough maybe someday i will make animations in those way too, but not now.  :lol:

I have it downloaded but how do i get it to work? :-/

first timer eh?

you need wickedwhims to use all animation on this site

well at least someone understand, thanks. that's why i prioritize to make something new rather than clashing with other people creation.

so our community animations expand in wide direction not only the same way as other creators make.

but if the people's desire big enough maybe someday i will make animations in those way too, but not now.  :lol:

I am really looking forward to more of your animations. I wont download them as long as there is no sound, but I already know I will love them once they do, and there is at least one entire set rangeing from grabing and forceing her on the ground, ripping the clothes of, fucking her brains out in several positions to cumming inside her and release her afterwards.

With that, you increase the chances of WW actually adding a rape interaction, wich is something I am waiting for since I first discovered the mod.

Another niche would be animations useing vampire speed and drinking the blood while fucking.

Or a combination of both.

Imagine a vampire-rape scene, where the Vampire uses his supernatural speed and his fangs.

I am really looking forward to more of your animations. I wont download them as long as there is no sound, but I already know I will love them once they do, and there is at least one entire set rangeing from grabing and forceing her on the ground, ripping the clothes of, fucking her brains out in several positions to cumming inside her and release her afterwards.

With that, you increase the chances of WW actually adding a rape interaction, wich is something I am waiting for since I first discovered the mod.

Another niche would be animations useing vampire speed and drinking the blood while fucking.

Or a combination of both.

Imagine a vampire-rape scene, where the Vampire uses his supernatural speed and his fangs.

did i ever say there is no sound? hmm, that's interesting...

giphy.gif

maybe someday when i got that gamepack so i could care more about vampire  :lol:

thanks anyway

These Animations is causing the same thing, crashing my game :( im so curious to see these animations! When u coming to update? 

Ok now i take off all other animations and only keep your animations in game, and works! Im pretty sure your animations is on conflict with other creator animations here, check this dude! Your animations is great!

next update coming soon

These are causing my game to crash. 

did you save the game while there are sims still doing their business ?

No. I downloaded and installed the file, loaded the game to test the animation and it crashed at the attempt to start the animation.