a new bug report along the same lines as the start game cryo pod issue. when entering nuka world, once reaching the arena, after the battle gage always finds time to shag, but I have the find a bed option active and the only bed in next to the power generators, so when gage tries to walk to the bed and can't he will teleport over then is stuck past two locked security doors and I am locked in the arena.

my suggestions to fix,

not sure it's possible, but add code to exclude actors that are part of a scripted quest scene, or that are part of a quest at all until the quest it done, as autonomy will break any quest with multiple conversation stages, when the sex scene triggers in the middle of dialog.

another option that might help some, is to add a return package to the scene so the actors return to their point of origin after sex.

hopefully at the very least you an stop them from taking a shag break in the middle of any dialog instance.

Is there anyway to re register  animations half mine suddenly does not work

install the latest community patch, in the Debug section of the Four-Play MCM, there's a button to reload all animations

I would like to say your work on this is great. The alerts work well and as you describe. I did find one issue with my game that I want to mention because it may be something I'm doing or not doing. When I run this mod it runs such a load on the script engine that none of the vanilla quests trigger properly. Some are delayed by minutes and others refused to progress at all. Can you give me a few pointers to help with this?

I doubt it's performance related. All it does is finding 2 NPCs every 60 seconds, which is hardly performance-intensive.

More likely that Autonomy could move NPCs out of place which may cause certain vanilla triggers to fail

Hey vinfamy, nice work with soo much mods your making well done. :)

One question though is it possible to get the PC approached for sex too? I use your prostitution mod too but if leave it on all the time there is no enemies anymore because no one will attack so with enough enemies turning harmless my game crashed for the first time :P With everyone around your PC scratching they're itch, what about the PC too? maybe a check on your control panel? for those people that don't want that a quick check would be great. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can surrendering opponents from the violate mod be excluded from autonomy scans?

it gets annoying when you're trying to have some fun with a raider in one end of their base and suddenly they stop pleading and just walk off and bone down with someone who was on the opposite side of their base

Hi, first of all: amazing mod! exactly the kind of things I'm looking for.

But I believe I've encountered a gamebreaking bug in it, let me describe the first few minutes in a new playthrough:  I entered vault 111, but when the elevator started to go down, two people just randomly started going at it. Not much of an issue, I know, it's what this mod does, but it feels kinda weird to start fucking two seconds after you saw the end of the world. Next, Kellog and the institute scientist enter the vault... and start fucking. I can hear them from within my pod, and I can see my spouse and everything, but Kellog and the scientist seem to have forgotten their purpose when they're done. They don't open the pod and nothing happens, my character is stuck and I have to restart the game.

Later on, when I've finished helping out the minutemen by clearing Concord, the sequence where mama Murphy tells me about Diamond city never starts because once again: a wild fuck interrupts the sequence. Now don't get me wrong, I loved it that the minutemen quest got stuck here, Preston is now stuck in the museum, but I don't think this can be intended.

A possible fix might be to arrange a minimum distance from the player for autonomy to kick in. This way you make sure it doesn't interrupt other scripts. Besides, it will feel more like you're walking in on them... 

by the way.... you should definately turn the esp off when starting a new game.....

my girl wandered off in the middle of the face design process to have sex with some neighbor    while nate still stood there, as if looking over her shoulder ...

that did not make design the face easier...

had to restart...

i was almost done at the moment she walked away....

seems like till you accept the character it still counts as a npc in game terms....

just to let you know...

by the way.... you should definately turn the esp off when starting a new game.....

my girl wandered off in the middle of the face design process to have sex with some neighbor    while nate still stood there, as if looking over her shoulder ...

had to restart...

seems like till you accept the character it still counts as a npc in game terms....

just to let you know...

Don't activate fourplay (or any "holotape/magazine activated mod" for that matter) until you've exited the vault... you avoid so many bugs that way. I advise grouping them together near the bottom of your load order then saving and exiting the game and activating them once you're in the commonwealth. Vinfamy can either spend countless hours trying to work around every odd "new game" related issue or we can just wait until the game officially starts before activating fourplay mods. Some consideration on our part goes a long way. ;-)

had to restart...

just to let you know...

Don't activate fourplay (or any "holotape/magazine activated mod" for that matter) until you've exited the vault... you avoid so many bugs that way. I advise grouping them together near the bottom of your load order then saving and exiting the game and activating them once you're in the commonwealth. Vinfamy can either spend countless hours trying to work around every odd "new game" related issue or we can just wait until the game officially starts before activating fourplay mods. Some consideration on our part goes a long way. ;-)

But there are other mods out there that don't start until after you either A) get out of the pod (DCW I believe does this) B) get the pip boy (ACS does this) or B) have exited the vault for the first time (Beantown Interiors does this). 

I'm not saying that Vinfamy doesn't have a full plate as it is with everything he is doing, just saying it can be fixed as others have created mods that wait to start.

i thought i disabled the esp... but somehow i had overseen that one....

but it was a quite funny moment......

she turns around and walks away....

"BAAHHH ! don´t like this face... Get Lost !  I´m outta here...."

would have been the perfect quote at that moment....

can somebody help me?

the supermutants have hier dicks... purple/without texture

and don't start animations, he just sand there, while mu char starts sppining

make sure you have Leito's Animation Pack and the Community Patch

can somebody help me?

the supermutants have hier dicks... purple/without texture

and don't start animations, he just sand there, while mu char starts sppining

make sure you have Leito's Animation Pack and the Community Patch

everuthing installed and running normally

Tried to start a new game. Everything went ok until the Cryotubes from the baby and husband should open. Sadly (on multiple tries) it didn't happen because the kidnappers startet to have sex. After that they simply stood around doing nothing. Is it possible that the mod start only after leaving the vault?

Tried to start a new game. Everything went ok until the Cryotubes from the baby and husband should open. Sadly (on multiple tries) it didn't happen because the kidnappers startet to have sex. After that they simply stood around doing nothing. Is it possible that the mod start only after leaving the vault?

Yes.  Don't install the mod until you leave.

There is another option.  When starting a new game just after creating the character (and if you are using "Start me Up", before you leave the bathroom), wait until all the notifications are done for the installing mods, then hit the right-ctrl to bring up the control panel (yes, it works even without having the pip-boy) and toggle autonomy once.  You may not see the notification that Autonomy is disabled (I noticed it's a little slow, probably more mods starting up that have no notifications), but it is disabled and the kidnappers won't boink off.

I like the idea of this mod a lot, but I've had to uninstall it due to a couple of more-than-minor problems that I suspect were caused by this mod, the most serious being that it seems to break merchants.  After I installed this mod, I played for a few hours and began noticing that some merchants wouldn't give me dialogue options anymore, only their standard greeting followed by no menu.  I first noticed it with Trashcan Carla and I thought it was a problem with her specifically, but the same thing cropped up later with Daisy, and even some traveling merchants.  Some still worked (Kleo was fine, I believe), and some of the merchants in Diamond City.  Uninstalling didn't cause them to revert, however, I decided to test by going back to a save before I had enabled the mod.  With Autonomy disabled -- the only change I made to my load order -- the problem never came back.

Not any sort of bug report or any thing of that nature. Just a heads up to those using the prostitution mod. Deactivate this one if you want to make any caps. Otherwise this one seems to take precedence and has your hookers giving it away...

It might be wise to turn if off when exploring too. Though I will admit it was kind of fun seeing the Pillars of the Community boinking each other senseless... Or the raiders at Corvega Falls Barrow doing it amid the sounds of automatic weapon fire and grenade explosions. Makes for a couple of cheap kills.

I like the mod, but seeing Mamma Murphy behaving like the horny 20yr old she apparently was (among other things) is a little jarring.