I have seen children being included in naughty activities, usually when I see it I would just ignore this, but they remain undressed which is rather odd and annoying considering adults get dressed after a scene!! whether you make them dress or block them what ever is easier to do!

Anyways to your mod.... I have a few ideas of things I hope to see be included with your mod.

Include characters which are sitting and sleeping if not already

An animation of force to change the scene of the character sleeping or sitting into a forced sex scene.. that would create some serious realism to fallout...

Imagine it, your in your settlement and you witness a settler being woken / forced out of bed into a scene which is all animated!!

that be pretty cool!

Does anyone know how to remove the requirement where npcs have to "think" they aren't being seen in order to start a scene? Or remove the requirement where they think they aren't in someone's line of sight? I'd like to see more of my settlers going at it in my settlements, but it rarely ever seems to happen because they're bunched together. I want them to start going at it regardless of whether I or another npc can see them or not, kind of like the random sex mod for Skyrim.

I don't know anything about editing scripts- is this a simple change to make, or is it more complicated?

• 2 weeks later...

Have an issue when starting a new game. Kellogg gets in a scene with the lady in the hazmat suit and once they are finished the regular scene does not continue. Forcing the mod to be uninstalled until past the cryo pod. There may be more similar storyline or sidequest scenarios like this that are "cockblocked" by this procedure. A bit of an issue on survival mode if you have not saved in a while and you have to reload your last save otherwise you become stuck or saving past that point can botch your progress.

Could also have the potential issue for NPCs to perform this way in the distance or unto the player's ignorance of the game mechanics and might botch the save file without the player to even know. For example maybe when hunting Kellogg down he fucks with the synths (if this is allowed, I'm sure you can relate to another instance if not) before you even reach him, and generally you would save in the room before Kellogg. Then you run up to Kellogg and nothings happen. Now you could have to start the entire game over if you saved over previous saves.

Great mod but maybe need a MCM menu with the ability to disallow certain NPCs and another for companions from this method. Maybe another option just for companions who are currently following you. Would be awesome if there was a way to sort of have a "fight-or-flight" check (combat or other important issues will prevent sex unless a kink is flagged for NPCs) that prioritizes over sex priority.

Edited by OmegaNovaios

I accidentally posted it on the old version of the site, but I really like this mod.  It can lead to some funny situations because how Bethesda games are, but I really like it.  One thing I found funny was how because I didn't enter and activate the conversation between the Mayor of Diamond City and Piper when I came back later Piper gave him a hand job and then when I was close they got into their little fight.  It was too funny and one of the things that is sometimes endearing about Bethesda games.

Also Piper really gets around, until I set it to exclude companions.  I was cleaning the water for Sheng and Piper sneaked off with a diamond city security guard for fun times.  I am really glad you set it so we can exclude companions.  I am playing a female character with the dual survivors mod which has your husband survive the head shot in the beginning, but it was getting to me that Piper and Nate were getting it on with each other right there in front of me.  Disabling companions was a great addition.

Another thing I wanted to mention just because I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, though I think it was considering. 

Spoiler

When I went to Dunwich Borers, I actually had scenes where I could hear disembodied voices moaning from "workers".  I also came across a scene where one raider was having sex with what turned out to be a ghost.  I am curious if this was intentional, since unlike all other scenes the raider wore his clothes along with the ghost partner and he wasn't getting distracted my me being noisy while sneaking.  If it wasn't, then that was one hell of a happy coincidence.  It really added to the atmosphere there considering how they were seeing ghosts and such.  It felt like I was partially seeing what he was and gave the feel of the guy being in a trance of some kind.

Regardless of that, this mod really is great.  It adds to "immersion" in a way and lets me enjoy perverted desires.  I also like how it includes settlers in settlements.  I mean it only makes sense that kind of thing would happen there.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Higurashika said:

may i do that in the game or should use nmm?

You need Vin's Control panel mod to disable Autonomy. You should be able to find it here no problem ;)

A lot of people seem to be having issues with the initial part of the game or with other quests.

Here's the thing and it may disappoint some people, but you should really, really consider turning off most Four-Play mods while doing the main quest line (including main BoS, Railroad, Minutemen or Institute quests). The only quests that I don't turn off the FP mods while doing are radiant or misc quests. Autonomy, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge and Violate seem to be the major offenders here. 

Autonomy causes the most trouble because NPCs that you need to complete or advance a quest will randomly wander off to have sex with another NPC, sometimes in the middle of dialogue. Prostitution because NPCs will approach you for sex while you might be in the middle of something very important. Vanilla Fudge just gets in the way (although it's perfect for smaller quests). Violate just isn't a well-tuned mod yet. There's nothing like being in the middle of an important quest, getting violated but then getting randomly thrown across the map to a raider hideout for more violation, in turn screwing up the quest you may have been close to completing (I've even been thrown to locations that I absolutely should not have been able to! My character was being violated by the Concord raiders and got teleported into Railroad HQ, which then made the Railroad hostile! Like, what? xD).

While doing main quests, the only Four-Play mods I keep active are SexEmUp and the body mods (Diverse Bodies, Animated Fannies, Nudesuits, etc.).

Hope this helps some people who may be having quest issues! I'm going to repost this in the main Four-Play thread because I believe it's important.

16 hours ago, Higurashika said:

may i do that in the game or should use nmm?

If you have the most recent version of F4SE and mcm for the most recent version of Fallout 4 from steam then you can use the 7 key on the number pad as well as the right control key to access the mod settings and turn off the various mods that tend to cause issues with the start up quest. Each of those keys bring up a different menu with different options.

8 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

If you have the most recent version of F4SE and mcm for the most recent version of Fallout 4 from steam then you can use the 7 key on the number pad as well as the right control key to access the mod settings and turn off the various mods that tend to cause issues with the start up quest. Each of those keys bring up a different menu with different options.

after about 20 restarts fallout 4 with a new clear save all did work... such mods are pain in the ass

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anybody may have suggested or requested this yet, but I like that my NPCs have some autonomy in their actions, however, currently anytime any of them get the urge it's like they are asking me for permission, when it waits for me to decide if they should use a bed or not. The mod gives me the option to have them "always" use a bed, or "never" use a bed. There's no in-between. So if I want some variety, I'm stuck with being asked countless times during each quest, or while building settlements, or using workbenches. Would it not be possible to simply be able to set a percentage or some randomality to whether they choose to use a bed or not? If I knew enough how to edit scripts, or even what to edit, I'd likely make an option where if they are within XX feet of a bed, then go ahead and use the bed, otherwise, go at it wherever your at.

This is not autonomy asking for a bed, it is fourplay. And you can get it to stop by telling NPC/NPC to use a bed, if there is one nearby, otherwise it will be the floor.

On 1/26/2018 at 12:55 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

This is not autonomy asking for a bed, it is fourplay. And you can get it to stop by telling NPC/NPC to use a bed, if there is one nearby, otherwise it will be the floor.

Ohh, I see. So "Autonomy" is just the trigger to get NPCs to use the Four-Play features. 
My point, however, was that I don't want them permanently stuck with either "always" having to use a bed, or "never" using a bed, rather, some variety of both without my having to decide for every single NPC event.

Thanks for the reply. I'l C&P my suggestion/request to the FP topic. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:17 PM, vinfamy said:

Didn't actually realize they were mom and son, lol. That's how few hours I have played FO4 until now. I can add a condition to the next version to avoid incest easily enough

Thank you. I'll add more conditions next time to make it more realistic with each version, but there is always a limit to the game's AI.

AI is quite dumb when it comes to detecting people. In some scripted scenes for example (the one where a Diamond City resident tries to shoot his brother for being a synth), everyone is hard-coded by the game to be 'blind' - hence sex always happen then.

There is gender detection with the Four-Play framework itself. I have not seen a single male on female animation bug in all my hours of testing since Saturday - that's bizarre 

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:52 AM, vinfamy said:

yes, if they think you're not around :)

Makes for easy headshot targets

Sometimes killable NPCs have sex with raiders or mutants, then they will be killed. Sometimes important NPCs have sex with someone far away, then they leave where they should be, and quests can't finish.

8 minutes ago, Communistbelief said:

Sometimes killable NPCs have sex with raiders or mutants, then they will be killed. Sometimes important NPCs have sex with someone far away, then they leave where they should be, and quests can't finish.

If you are doing quests you should disable autonomy . I believe you can do it in the FourPlay MCM which is in your pipboy.

• 2 months later...

This mod is nice and hot but it is also unintentionally completely hilarious! I got the notification while at Finch Farm and went "Wait... There's no one but the Finch family here..." Not as funny as when Paladin Danse and Proctor Ingram both exited their power armor — Ingram suddenly having a full set of legs — just to start pounding away on the floor, interrupting Danse's backstory speech in the process. xD

• 4 weeks later...

Is there an updated version of this for AAF somewhere? All I can find is "Autonomy Enhanced," which seems to have vanished? And RSE, which I tried briefly but was way more stuff than what I wanted.

Crap. Nevermind. Found it like 5 seconds after I posted this.

• 2 weeks later...