what have i to cange vor more less  frequency ?

the seconds in the esp. ? or the multipler in the pex (Timeout = OptionSelected*10)

or some other ?

the multiplier '*10'

I noticed this a page or so back, and attempted to look into it to see if I could increase the delay frequency myself.  Of course I lack the full understanding.  Could you give us a few more details? I would like to double the delay times if possible.

Thanks for you wonderful mod (s)

I like this mod alot but the only problem is that it keeps firing during conversation scenes and plucking my companion away for sex during combat in very unrealistic ways.

For instance, I was heading down to rescue Nick with Piper.  Piper kept getting taken for sex by the triggermen all the way over by the entrance to the vault!  She was so far away that when I picked some locks by the doors, she wasn't close enough for it to raise her opinion of me.  Or maybe it was that she was getting screwed silly... :-) 

Also, Piper was talking to me when she got teleported halfway across the map for a sex scene, interrupting the conversation.  This has happened more than once.

A suggestion would be, if possible, to shorten the distance considered when looking for possible sex scene partners.  Also, if possible, don't initiate a sex scene with someone in a conversation. 

Otherwise, this mod is hilarious and a bit in the players favor.  When I took out Radar Station Olivia, the raiders were too busy bonking each other to care I was shooting them dead one by one!

Hi! I have some kind of problem, I se message in game, NPC strip but animation don't show up. All animations works on standard FP.

you're using Four-Lei without Leito's Pack or using vanilla FP without Crazy's Pack

what have i to cange vor more less  frequency ?

the seconds in the esp. ? or the multipler in the pex (Timeout = OptionSelected*10)

or some other ?

the multiplier '*10'

I noticed this a page or so back, and attempted to look into it to see if I could increase the delay frequency myself.  Of course I lack the full understanding.  Could you give us a few more details? I would like to double the delay times if possible.

Thanks for you wonderful mod (s)

if you would dubble it change this line (Timeout = OptionSelected*10)

in this line                                   (Timeout = OptionSelected*20) in the psc

and then convert it in .pex ( is a time ago bit i think with Ck)

I can't get this to work for female-female npcs, am I doing something wrong?

Same issue here. There is a gender selection somewhere, i can't find it.

All my attempts result in gender 0 + gender 1 (F on M and M on F)

I am interested to know if you succeed. I will do some tests again and post here if i found something.

To avoid companion to disappear, it is possible to create a purity ring and use  the function "IsEquiped" (actor script) to choose an other actor?

There will be an option to disable companion involvement entirely.

1 issue - starting a new game, suddenly a copy of Nate appeared and nate & nora got it on.  This is during the character creation.  Maybe some kind of delay is in order.  For now I won't activate the esp until after leaving the vault.

1 issue - starting a new game, suddenly a copy of Nate appeared and nate & nora got it on.  This is during the character creation.  Maybe some kind of delay is in order.  For now I won't activate the esp until after leaving the vault.

never tested it pre-war tbh. doubt it creates any copies of npcs though, could be another mod.

You can toggle it off with Vin's CP. Don't have to deactivate the esp.

never tested it pre-war tbh. doubt it creates any copies of npcs though, could be another mod.

I'm sure it's not a copy that this mod made.  When creating the character from the beginning, both Nate and Nora are there, and since both cannot have the same id (player is normally 14), Nate is 14 and Nora has another id.  I think that the main game stashes a duplicate of Nate (with a different id) so that if you choose to play as Nora, it changes character 14 to nora's stats/looks, deactivates the starting 'Nora', and then activates the hidden Nate duplicate (with a different id).  However, since this duplicate exists, when the timer fires for Autonomy, it finds the hidden 'Nate' and starts the action.    Just a supposition on my part.

Same happens here. Nate² spawns outside the bathroom, Nora disappears.

Another issue is the vault scene with Kellogg, the female NPC open the Pod and both disappear to have some fun, the game gets stuck.

Using the CP does not work as inventory access is not possible at that time, as you haven't obtained the pipboy by then.

Another issue is the vault scene with Kellogg, the female NPC open the Pod and both disappear to have some fun, the game gets stuck.

Using the CP does not work as inventory access is not possible at that time, as you haven't obtained the pipboy by then.

Just deactivate Autonomy esp until you get out of the Vault 111 then. Easy enough to do. Autonomy was never meant to be used during the opening scene anyways.

Personally I never replayed the opening scene, always kept a clean save just before Vault 111 exit and start all my playthroughs from there, since I can change the player's appearance and SPECIAL there anyways.

I can put in a check to prevent Autonomy from running at all until completion of Out of TIme, but I bet that will have problems with alternate start-type mods. 

So do you hafto reinstall all the mods when you uppdate? Just installed the new autonomy and everything stopped working, even fourplay dont work.

No.

Sounds like a four-play file/ F4SE file gets deleted by mistake/ mod manager/ Steam. Or your inis get overwritten by the default settings, disabling mods, because you use the launcher or something.

Just deactivate Autonomy esp until you get out of the Vault 111 then. Easy enough to do. Autonomy was never meant to be used during the opening scene anyways.

Personally I never replayed the opening scene, always kept a clean save just before Vault 111 exit and start all my playthroughs from there, since I can change the player's appearance and SPECIAL there anyways.

I can put in a check to prevent Autonomy from running at all until completion of Out of TIme, but I bet that will have problems with alternate start-type mods. 

So do you hafto reinstall all the mods when you uppdate? Just installed the new autonomy and everything stopped working, even fourplay dont work.

No.

Sounds like a four-play file/ F4SE file gets deleted by mistake/ mod manager/ Steam. Or your inis get overwritten by the default settings, disabling mods, because you use the launcher or something.

I always start with F4SE. So I need to reinstall that?

Actually i noticed a bug with StartMeUp, When selecting your character they randomly run off to go try and bang someone (I assume) which leaves you staring at your spouse. Rather than put a check to prevent it from running until quest completion, why not just have it disabled by default? With your Control Panel mod its cake to just enable it whenever we want. For that matter, perhaps make them all disabled by default, I could see Kidnap randomly taking effect while trying to make your character.. What an alternate start THAT would be lol

Worth a try. A few people reported that F4SE files sometimes mysteriously disappear on its own. Never happened to me , but apparently it happens.

Actually i noticed a bug with StartMeUp, When selecting your character they randomly run off to go try and bang someone (I assume) which leaves you staring at your spouse. Rather than put a check to prevent it from running until quest completion, why not just have it disabled by default? With your Control Panel mod its cake to just enable it whenever we want. For that matter, perhaps make them all disabled by default, I could see Kidnap randomly taking effect while trying to make your character.. What an alternate start THAT would be lol

fair point, although that would make the control panel a hard requirement for both Autonomy and Kidnapped. 

Installed 2.0 last night and after getting it working and seeing mama Murphy banging away several times I'm also seeing the redressing issue but in my case the clothes are still in the inventory of the npc they just need to be told to re-equip them but it's not all the npc's only some of them. I'm thinking it's mod related as I've got unique npc's installed and it causes a few other issues as well.

Worth a try. A few people reported that F4SE files sometimes mysteriously disappear on its own. Never happened to me , but apparently it happens.

fair point, although that would make the control panel a hard requirement for both Autonomy and Kidnapped. 

I turned of everything FP off and loaded the game, saved, quit the game then turned everything on and restarted and that seemed to have fixed it.

Installed 2.0 last night and after getting it working and seeing mama Murphy banging away several times I'm also seeing the redressing issue but in my case the clothes are still in the inventory of the npc they just need to be told to re-equip them but it's not all the npc's only some of them. I'm thinking it's mod related as I've got unique npc's installed and it causes a few other issues as well.

It's a Four-Play framework known issue. It's yet to be 100% reliable with redressing yet. Nothing I can do on my end.

Man, WTF is with John and his mom?!  ROFL.

Didn't actually realize they were mom and son, lol. That's how few hours I have played FO4 until now. I can add a condition to the next version to avoid incest easily enough

hey FANTASTIC MODS BRAVO!!! seriuosly im on record as loving these!! great AMAIZING animatoins!! its still pretty glitchy  i understand  i just wanted to say that this mod in particular is great! but my whole town is in a constant orgy @_@ pretty cool but i wish it was more subtle =] fingers crossed for future mods!! good luck....we are all counting on you

Thank you. I'll add more conditions next time to make it more realistic with each version, but there is always a limit to the game's AI.

The FP Autonomy is definitely the most immersive mod... :)

Please, make all the conditions optional : incest, dialog, faithful (rofl), factions... Enough censorship!..

Example: with the previous version I saw a gunner attacking a raider, raping her, and shot her after that... (I'm not sure if it's the Autonomy or the Violate)... or someone gets a bj during a dialog... (hilarious!)

although horrible (and sometimes funny), things like that improve realism...

Man, WTF is with John and his mom?!  ROFL.

Didn't actually realize they were mom and son, lol. That's how few hours I have played FO4 until now. I can add a condition to the next version to avoid incest easily enough

hey FANTASTIC MODS BRAVO!!! seriuosly im on record as loving these!! great AMAIZING animatoins!! its still pretty glitchy  i understand  i just wanted to say that this mod in particular is great! but my whole town is in a constant orgy @_@ pretty cool but i wish it was more subtle =] fingers crossed for future mods!! good luck....we are all counting on you

Thank you. I'll add more conditions next time to make it more realistic with each version, but there is always a limit to the game's AI.

The FP Autonomy is definitely the most immersive mod... :)

Please, make all the conditions optional : incest, dialog, faithful (rofl), factions... 

Example: with the previous version I saw a gunner attacking a raider, raping her, and shot her after that... (I'm not sure if it's the Autonomy or the Violate)... or someone gets a bj during a dialog... (hilarious!)

although horrible (and sometimes funny), things like that improve realism...

You think that's funny? Try this:                  (mind you this happened twice)

I updated everything, checked that it worked on my normal game save, then figured I'd roll a new character.

First attempt: Mid way through customizing Nora, a second Nate walks into the bathroom and drags Nora to the floor and has his way with her.

Second attempt: While adjusting Nora's body she decides to take a walk to the bedroom.... I hear her banging away with who I can only assume is the other Nate from the earlier attempt.

How many freakin' Nates and Noras are in that damn house anyway? LOL

Trykz

Had an interesting experience: When battling my self up the Museum of Freedom, suddenly the "Moaning" message appears on screen and I think, I also heard the actual moaning (when shooting the raiders). Maybe some of the raiders decided, they knew better then raid...or maybe it took place in the office hideout upstairs...but not knowing for sure was quite immersive for me:-)